Oh, uh, sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Mark Cabot, 37.
马克·卡伯特 37岁
He was the very wealthy head of annisquam investments.
城市投资巨头 很有钱
The Cabots are an old family -- Boston brahmins.
卡伯特是很老的家族 波士顿的名门望族
He's a member of this club.
他是这家俱乐部的会员
Parks his expensive car by itself
自己把他的高级车停在了
in the "Platinum circle."
这个"白金圈"里
Witnesses?
有目击者吗
None, and the security cameras
没有 监控录像
were in the process of being upgraded.
正在进行升级
That's convenient. Robbery?
太巧了吧 是抢劫吗
As his wallet and very nice watch are still here,
他的钱包和名表还在这儿
so I don't think so.
所以应该不是
We'll process the scene and wait for Dr.Isles.
我们会处理现场然后等艾尔斯医生来
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去的
Okay, Frankie, you got to do the notifications. Me?
弗兰基 你得去通知家属 我
He's married.
他已婚
His wife and his sister worked with him.
他的妻子和妹妹跟他一起工作
I called the company. They're still at work.
我给公♥司♥打了电♥话♥ 她们还在上班
It's an awful part of the job,
这工作就是这样
but you got to get used to it, okay?
但你得习惯 好吗
You can do it. Okay.
你能做到的 好吧
Merton is quite the barker.
莫顿确实很能叫
We got a long list of complaints,
我们接到了很多投诉
but none tonight.
但今晚没有
And the dog wasn't barking on the 911 call.
而且在报♥警♥电♥话♥中狗也没叫
That's interesting.
这就有意思了
Nothing seems disturbed upstairs.
楼上的东西都没乱
This must be the husband.
那一定是她丈夫
I wonder where he was tonight.
我想知道他今晚在哪儿
I told her so many times to be careful in the hot tub.
我跟她说了很多次在浴缸里要小心
This is tragic.
太悲惨了
Just as she was about to get everything she wanted.
就在她将得到她想要的一切的时候
What was that? Tenure.
她想要什么 终身教职
We were that -- that lucky academic couple.
我们是一对幸运的校园夫妻
What do you mean, because you worked at the same university?
什么意思 就因为你们在同一所大学工作
That never happens, especially not with
这是前所未有的 尤其是在
a liberal-arts subject like sociology.
社会学这样的人文科学
It's so competitive.
竞争太激烈了
Did you have tenure?
你有终身教职吗
Why? It must have been difficult
怎么了 那感觉一定不好受
being married to someone who was about to have tenure before you.
跟一个比自己先拿到终身教职的人在一起
She deserved it.
她应得的
Can you tell us where you were this evening? Why?
能告诉我们你今晚在哪儿吗 为啥
My wife drowned, didn't she?
我妻子是淹死的 不是吗
She was murdered.
她是被谋杀的
Where were you? Just what the hell are you asking me?
你当时在哪儿 你们在胡扯什么
Okay, I loved my wife, all right?
我爱我的妻子 好吗
We -- we were partners. We did everything together.
我们是搭档 我们做什么都一起
Where were you? With my students.
你在哪儿 和学生在一起
Okay, my office hours are from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M.
我的办公时间是晚上五点到九点
You can ask them.
你可以去问他们
You know what? Better yet, why don't you ask big brother?
算了 直接问政♥府♥不就行了
NSA isn't the only agency that's watching us.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局可不是唯一监视我们的机构
I got a parking fob, I got a building pass.
我有停车票 大楼通行证
This is my ATM card.
这是我的银行卡
You check my digital footprint if you don't believe me.
你们不相信我的话可以去查我的电子足迹
That's a good idea. I think I'll do that now.
好主意 我现在就去查
The older one's the sister.
年纪大的那个是死者的妹妹
That's the wife. God, how do I do this?
那个是他妻子 天啊 我怎么办
You just got to do it.
去就知道了
Maybe I'll stay in Drug Unit.
也许我应该待在缉毒组
If I can look at dead bodies, you can do this.
我都敢看尸体了 你也行的
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I'm Detective Frank Rizzoli, Boston Homicide.
我是波士顿凶案组的弗兰克·里佐利警探
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but...
我很抱歉地通知你们
Boston Homicide? God, it's not...
波士顿凶案组 天呐 不会是
Please, no. Jenny, it isn't it isn't Mark.
拜托 不要 詹妮 不会是马克的
I'm afraid it is. What?
恐怕是的 什么
We found his body.
我们发现了他的尸体
What?
什么
I'm so very, very sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, my god.
天呐
Got it, Jane. Thanks.
知道了 简 谢了
That was my partner.
是我的搭档
Big brother just gave you the thumbs-up.
政♥府♥对你表示赞赏
She'll meet you downstairs with your card and keys.
她会在楼下把卡和钥匙还给你
I told you.
我跟你说过的
Apologies for the tough questions.
抱歉之前有所冒犯
Look, all that matters now is that you find out
听着 现在最重要的是
who did this to Rhonda.
你们要找出凶手
We think your dog might have known the killer.
我们认为你的狗认识凶手
How well would Merton have to know someone
莫顿要跟一个人多熟才会
before he'd stop barking? Really well.
不冲他叫 非常熟才行
How many people did he know that well? A lot of people.
它跟多少人有那么熟 很多人
Rhonda had office hours at home,
朗妲在家里办公
so there were students there all the time, and faculty,
所以家里总有很多学生和老师
and she had a lot of friends.
而且她有很多朋友
I'll call you if we have anything.
有发现我们会告诉你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Hey, uh, the victim's wife and sister asked me
死者的妻子和妹妹问我
if they could have a sergeant with them
在审讯室里能不能安排
in the interview room. Did frankie screw up the notification?
一位警司 弗兰基搞砸了吗
No, but they sensed how green he is.
没有 但她们感觉到他是新手
We sure they're not suspects?
确定她们不是嫌疑犯吗
Positive. I checked their parking cards.
差不多 我查了她们的停车卡
They never left the building's garage.
她们一直没离开大楼的停车场
In their cars, anyway.
只是她们的车没离开过
I checked the office's online server, too.
我也查了办公室的线上服务器
They were both logged in when he was gunned down. Okay.
他被杀的时候她们都在线 好吧
Come on. Let's talk to them.
来吧 我们跟她们谈谈
We need to ask both of you if Mark had any enemies.
请问马克有仇人吗
You'll find this out soon enough.
你们很快就会查到的
My brother was an acquired taste.
我哥哥是个刀子嘴豆腐心
He was a really wonderful human being...
他要是喜欢你
if he liked you.
就会对你非常好
But he wouldn't win any popularity contests.
但他人缘不是很好
He headed up a leading arbitrage company.
他领导着一家领先的套利公♥司♥
You don't make friends buying companies to tear them apart.
买♥♥下公♥司♥然后拆分它们不会给你带来朋友
Competitors called him "Darth Raider."
竞争者叫他"黑武士"
I mean, to his face.
而且是当着他的面
He was really funny about it.
他觉得很有意思
He'd just...smile.
他只是一笑置之
I think I'm hearing you say he had a long list of enemies.
你说他有很多仇人
It shouldn't matter what people thought of Mark.
人们怎么想马克根本无所谓
Business acumen and arrogance shouldn't get you killed!
商业头脑和自负不至于害死他
It shouldn't, but it might have.
是不应该 但可能就是这样
We need a list of anyone you think might be responsible.
请你们列一个可能是嫌疑人的名单
Okay. We can do that.
好的 可以
We'll also need all former and current clients --
我们还需要所有以前和现在的客户名单
Anyone that Mark did business with.
所有和马克做过生意的人
Yeah, Leslie handles all that.
好 那些都是莱斯莉负责的
Yeah, it's a family-owned company.
是的 这是个家族企业
I'll give you everything.
你们需要什么 我都会提供的
Initial tox screen confirmed she had
初步毒物测试确定她的
a 0.01 blood alcohol level,
血液酒精水平是0.01
and a high level of cannabis in her system.
而且体内有高浓度的大♥麻♥
Oh, well, add electricity to that,
好吧 那个再加上电流
and she wouldn't be hard to hold underwater.
她应该很容易被按在水里
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表