Back off, Merton. Back off.
走开 莫顿 走开
Shh! Quiet!
嘘 别叫了
Do you want the neighbors to complain again?
又想让邻居来投诉吗
It doesn't get any better than this, does it, Merton?
没有什么比现在更美好了 是吧 莫顿
Yes! Done!
好了 搞定
Every follow-up report. What's my prize?
所有的后续报告都写完了 有奖品吗
Two days off to hang with your boyfriend.
放两天假陪你男友
Mm! First days I've taken in a year.
这一年里第一次休假
BPD owes me 116.
波士顿警局欠我116天假
That's nothing. They owe me 243.
这不算什么 他们欠了我243天呢
Why are you two competing
为什么你们俩要比
over who takes the fewest vacation days?
谁休假的时间更短
Because we're studs.
因为我们是种马
So what do you and Casey have planned?
你和凯西准备做什么
Well, he's only on leave for 72 hours, so nothing.
他只能休假3天 所以什么也不做
Jane.
简
He sent seven letters in the last five days.
过去五天里他寄了七封信
He's bored.
他无聊了
He'll get a new prison pen pal eventually.
他总有一天会找到新的监狱笔友的
I'm curious.
我很好奇
For all I know,
我觉得
Paddy could be confessing to another crime.
帕迪有可能是为了供认另一宗罪行
Oh, I'm sure that's it.
肯定是的
They're releasing him. They're what?
他要被释放了 什么
They can't. He's awaiting trial
不可以 他得等着卡瓦诺夫
for the murder of Cavanaugh's wife and baby son.
妻儿谋杀案开庭呢
No, I-I don't mean Paddy.
不 我不是说帕迪
His father -- Ppatrick Sr.
是他的父亲 老帕特里克
Paddy's father's still alive?
帕迪的父亲还活着
Yeah, he's the first Boston mob boss
是啊 他是第一个因集团犯罪
to ever to go down for R.I.C.O.
被抓的波士顿黑帮老大
He's been locked up for -- what? -- 30 years.
他被关了多久了 有30年了吗
31. What? Let me see this.
31年 什么 让我看下
"Of all the people guilt-tripping --"
我罪恶深重
He wants you to take in his father.
他想让你收留他父亲
Didn't Patrick sr. threaten to kill Hope
老帕特里克发现霍普怀孕的时候
when he found out Paddy got her pregnant?
不是威胁说要杀掉她吗
Yes. He did.
是的
And who was Hope pregnant with?
霍普怀的人是谁啊
I can't really remem-- oh, yeah! You, maura!
记不起来了 对了 是你 莫拉
The parole is conditional.
假释是有条件的
They'll revoke it
如果明天之前
if he doesn't have a place to live by tomorrow.
他还没有地方住 假释会被撤销
Paddy says he won't last much longer in prison.
帕迪说他在监狱里活不了多久了
Well, is it bad form to say, "Yay"?
现在庆祝是不是不太礼貌
He's on a waiting list for public housing.
他在政♥府♥廉租♥房♥♥的候选名单上
It might just be a few days.
可能就需要借住几天
I could at least put him up in a hotel. No, you can't.
我总可以送他去住宾馆吧 不行
He has to have a permanent address.
必须得有固定住址
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Yes.
是
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
All right, we got it.
好的 交给我们吧
We got a floater in a hot tub.
热水浴缸里出现浮尸
First responders aren't sure
急救人员不确定
if it was an accidental drowning.
是不是意外溺水
Please, please don't let this
拜托 不要让这件事
mess up my plans with Casey, please!
打乱了我和凯西的计划 拜托了
You want me and Korsak to take it?
需要我和科萨克接手吗
What the hell is that, Frost?
什么声音 弗罗斯特
I put "Shot Alert" on my computer to track city shootings myself.
我在电脑上装了个枪击警报来追踪城市枪击案
Okay, here we go. Moss Hill Gym and racquet club.
有了 莫斯山体育馆 壁球俱乐部
Dispatch.
是总台
Looks like we got a victim there. You take that.
看来那里有人遇害了 你去吧
Jane and I will take the floater.
我和简接手浮尸案
Then who's helping me?
那谁来帮我
Martinez got you on anything?
马丁内斯给你派任务了吗
No. What do you need.
没有 随时恭候
There's your help.
帮手来了
Well, at least she was having a good time.
至少她享受了一段美好时光
Wine, weed, and cheese doodles.
美酒 大♥麻♥ 零食
Oh, there was a boom box in there with her.
下面有个音箱
She was electrocuted.
她是被电死的
I can't be certain of cause of death
解剖她的肺之后
until I dissect her lungs.
我才能确定死因
She seems to have a significant amount of adipose tissue.
她看起来有很厚的脂肪组织
And this sheen appears to be glycerol.
这个发亮的东西可能是甘油
Body fat and lotion.
脂肪和护肤品
That would slow down conductivity.
会降低导电性
Yeah, boom box was pushed into the hot tub.
没错 音箱是被推到浴缸里的
We got ourselves a murder.
这是谋杀
Pink froth around her lips and nose.
嘴巴和鼻子周围有粉色泡沫
You have a tell when your head's not in the game.
你心不在焉的时候会表现出来
I don't know what you mean.
我不懂你什么意思
"Pink froth"?
粉色泡沫
Not "cytoplastics hematoma liquidity
不是该说细胞层的细胞质
at a cellular level"?
血肿液体
No.
不是
You still ruminating over your messed-up family?
还在想你那坏蛋亲人吗
Paddy Doyle isn't my family.
帕迪·多伊尔不是我的亲人
But he is part of my genetic makeup,
但我有他的遗传基因
as is my grandfather, and I want to meet him.
也有我爷爷的 而且我想见他
Oh, so now you're Heidi,
所以你现在成了海蒂[童话故事主角]
and you're gonna climb the Alps with gramps and feed the goats?
你要和爷爷一起翻过阿尔卑斯山喂山羊吗
Pink froth is a result of hemolysis
粉色泡沫是血细胞溶解导致的
due to rupture of red blood cells
由于红细胞破裂
and the release of cytoplasm into surrounding fluid.
细胞质进入周围液体
So she inhaled water.
所以她吸入了水
You see anything that suggests she was held under?
有迹象说明她被摁在水里了吗
I see some bruising on her shoulders, yes.
有的 肩膀有瘀伤
That's the friend who found the body.
死者的朋友发现的尸体
The victims Rhonda Clark.
死者叫朗妲·克拉克
She's a professor in the sociology department at B.C.U.
波士顿剑桥大学社会学系的教授
The ladies had a weekly date in the hot tub.
她们每周都在浴缸聚会
Yeah, with Mr. Chardonnay and Mrs. Cannabis.
是啊 和夏敦埃酒先生 大♥麻♥小姐聚会
Yeah, I sent officers to B.C.U. to get the husband.
是啊 我派警官去学校通知他丈夫了
He's a sociology professor, too.
他也是个社会学教授
Okay.
好的
Hey, Merton! Here, boy!
莫顿 过来 狗狗
Robert Merton was a famous sociologist.
罗伯特·莫顿是个很有名的社会学家
He developed the concept of unintended consequences.
他进一步阐述了意外后果的概念
Can you make him stop?
能让它别叫了吗
Watch this. Hey.
看着
Here, Merton. Here, boy.
来 莫顿 来 狗狗
Good dog!
乖狗狗
Quiet!
安静
Nice try, dog whisperer.
干得好 狗班长
Can you put him back in the house?
能把他带回屋里去吗
Wait, Korsak, did we get any complaints tonight
等下 科萨克 今晚有邻居
from the neighbors about a dog barking?
投诉狗叫吗
I can ask. Why?
我可以去问问 怎么了
Well, he's a barker.
它是个爱叫的狗
If he's not barking his head off
如果它看到主人被杀
when his master's getting murdered
都没有狠劲地叫
then that means he knows the killer. Good thinking.
那说明这条狗认识凶手 聪明
Hey, Frost, what do you got?
弗罗斯特 你那边什么情况
Sweet ride.
好车
You never see this color. It's called "Beluga Black."
你肯定没见过这个颜色 叫白鲸黑
I meant the victim.
我是说死者
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表