It's interesting.
真有意思
Symmetrical linked hexagons, like a honeycomb.
伤口是相连的对称六边形 就像蜂窝一样
Would be the first time anybody died
这会不会是第一个死于
from being bashed in the head with a beehive.
被蜂窝击中头部的人
It's not a beehive.
不是蜂窝
I'm putting my money on an electric toothbrush.
我赌是电动牙刷
Or maybe the knitting machine.
或者是编织机
You know, I've never seen anything like it.
我从未见过这样的
Gonna have Susie take a look and see what she can find
我得让苏茜检查一下 看看能不能
in the tool-mark identification database.
在工具痕迹识别数据库里找到
There's particulate in the wound.
伤口里有微粒状物质
I'll run it through GCMS.
我得通过气相色谱查一查
Okay.
好的
Oh. That's Frost and Frankie.
弗罗斯特和弗兰基来电♥话♥了
Want to tell them what to look for.
得告诉他们要找的凶器
Hey, Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
We're still sorting through junk.
我们仍在废物里翻东西
Nothing promising so far.
目前还毫无进展
Well, the murder weapon
凶器大约有
is approximately the size of a baseball bat.
棒球棍那么大
Yeah, and it has a beehive attached to it.
没错 上面还连了个蜂窝
A who?
一个什么
It has an edge that will look like a honeycomb.
它有一边看起来像是个蜂窝
So...It's not robotman?
那它不是机器人吧
You know what, Frankie?
弗兰基
Why don't you try acting like a real detective?
你就不能像个真正的警探吗
Oh, you mean like this?
你是指这个吗
Out of my way,
快滚开
Or I'm gonna throw my extra-hot triple latte on you!
否则我就超级热的三倍浓缩咖啡拿铁泼你身上
Oh, no! Please don't, officer!
不 不要啊 长官
Wait a minute. How do you know about that?
等会儿 你们是怎么知道的
You haven't seen it?
你没看吗
Seen what?
看什么啊
Go on youtube.
去油管上看看
Okay.
好吧
Okay, now type in
现在请输入
"Mean detective Jane."
刻薄的简警探
I didn't touch you at all.
我根本没碰你
It was on purpose.
你是故意的
You know what? Don't -- don't touch me again.
知道吗 别再碰我了
I didn't touch you at all.
我根本没碰你
What a bitch. Here, take mine.
真是个贱♥人♥ 给 喝我的吧
Wait. No. I didn't say that.
等会儿 我压根就没那么说
They must have lip-dubbed you.
他们肯定是给你配音了
That is expert editing.
做的可真够专业的
Okay, wait, now you're an expert on viral videos, too?
等等 你现在也成了网络视频专家了吗
Come on, it's funny.
别这样 这很好玩啊
It was on purpose.
你是故意的
You know what? Don't -- don't touch me again.
知道吗 别再碰我了
Et tu, Brute?
还有你吗 布鲁图
Well, it is kind of funny.
挺好玩的啊
Not if you're me.
换做你就不会这么觉得了
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, yay. I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了啊
Don't I have to have sex to be pregnant?
我难道不得先和人发♥生♥关♥系♥再怀孕吗
Okay, for heaven's sake,
好啦 看在上帝的份上
we had a party for Darlene in accounting.
我们为会计部的达琳办了个派对
I thought you could use some cheering up.
我觉得可以让你高兴一下
Why would I need cheering up?
为什么我需要高兴一下
Just because my video is more popular
就因为我的视频
than that monkey flinging his poop?
比那扔大便的猴子还火吗
So, you spilled a little coffee.
不就是撒了点儿咖啡吗
Or threw it.
是泼了点儿吧
I did not throw it.
我没泼
Mm, in slo-mo, it kind of looks like you might've.
用慢镜头看 好像是泼了吧
Okay. I'm going to leave this in case you want any later.
行了 我把这个留下 你想吃再吃
None for you.
没你的份
Thanks, ma.
谢了 妈
Okay, turn that off or I will throw Darlene's cake at you.
行了 关了吧 否则我把蛋糕丢过去了
What do we know about Leroy?
勒罗伊是怎么个情况
Well...
这个嘛
Leroy was telling the truth.
他没说谎
He and Daniel were friends.
他和丹尼尔是朋友
Leroy seems harmless. My gut says he's no killer.
勒罗伊不像坏人 我觉得他不是凶手
Yeah, me too.
我也这么觉得
But we're putting him in lockup with a bunch of creeps.
可他现在和那些恶棍关一起呢
All right, so let's get him a psych eval,
行了 给他做个精神评估
buy him some time in the hospital.
让他去医院待一段时间
At least he'll stay alive.
至少能保住性命
Good idea. What about Frost and Frankie?
好主意 弗罗斯特和弗兰基呢
They come up with the murder weapon yet?
找到凶器没有
Not yet.
还没
Stuff's coming into the crime lab for processing, though.
不过材料正送去罪案实验室检验
Why don't we remove the pretty rookie
把那美女新手调走怎么样
and they can get focused?
免得他们分心
Another good idea.
又一个好主意
I'll call it in.
我去叫她回来
Echo 4-0-2. I'm off on an L-20 here.
这里是E402 我离车已超过20分钟
Frankie!
弗兰基
Yeah. Frankie, look at this.
在这儿 弗兰基 看这个
What is it?
什么东西
I think Leroy made an E.M.P. gun.
看起来勒罗伊造了把"电脉枪"
An electromagnetic pulse gun?
电磁脉冲枪
Yeah, with an old-school approach.
是啊 用的还是老法子
Does it work?
能用么
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe we should find out.
要不我们试试吧
Echo 4-0-2. I'm off on an L-20 here.
这里是E402 我离车已超过20分钟
Where you gonna aim it?
瞄准哪儿呢
Uh, definitely not at the houses.
反正不能对着房♥子
Uh, maybe there?
要不那边
Echo 4-0-2. They want you back...
E402 他们叫你回来
Go for it.
来吧
10-4. On my way.
收到 我这就回去
Hello?
喂
Ah, I think we just took out
我们好像把
the electrical systems in the cruisers.
巡逻警车的电力系统弄坏了
Uh, that could be expensive.
得花大价钱修了
Let's get back in the basement.
我们还是回地下室去吧
Oh, hey, you guys?
你们两位
Uh, something just happened to the radio in my car.
我车里的无线电出故障了
Weird.
怪了
Oh, that happens all the time.
常有的事儿啦
Thought I did something.
我还以为被我弄坏了
Just call the guys in the shop.
给汽修厂的人打电♥话♥
They'll take care of it.
他们会来处理的
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Why don't you talk to him, nice lady?
还是你跟他谈吧 和蔼的女士
Hello, Leroy.
你好 勒罗伊
Is that my stuff?
是我的东西吗
Yes.
是的
Better all be there.
最好都在这儿
It was all inventoried,
都登记过了
but why don't you check through it to make sure?
不过为了万无一失 你再检查一遍吧
I want to go home.
我想回家
They're probably in there right now, taking my things.
他们说不定现在就在那儿偷我的东西
Mr. Grovner, you understand you're not being released?
格罗福内尔先生 请你明白 你还没有被释放
The judge has ordered
法官已经签署命令
that you have an evaluation at a hospital.
你得去医院进行诊断
Yeah, 'cause they all think I'm -- I'm crazy.
是啊 因为他们都以为我疯了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表