剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
-我以为你女儿是... -没关系
- I thought your daughter-- - It's all right.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
奥尼拉科技
安东 你能跟我形容一下瑞秋吗
Anton, what can you tell me about Rachel?
聪慧 幽默
Smart, funny,
讨厌别人说她人很好
hates it when people say she's nice.
我看着她交往了
I watched her go through
一个又一个渣男友
a bunch of guys who did not treat her very well.
想着我会是...
Figured I'd be the one to...
修补她心中伤痕的人
mend her broken wing.
结果并不如人意吧
I'm guessing it didn't happen that way.
我们还是在一起了
Well, we finally got together,
然后她跟我一个室友上♥床♥了
then she slept with one of my housemates.
我觉得她是故意的
Well, that sounds pretty deliberate to me,
像是要把你推开
like she was pushing you away.
她是会这样
Yeah, she does that,
但你得明白
but you gotta understand,
她生命中有许多人曾让她失望
a lot of people have let her down in her life.
她妈妈在她小时候就去世了
Her mom died when she was young.
她爸爸从来不在她身边
Her dad was never in the picture.
是她姨妈抚养了她
Her aunt raised her.
有件事挺奇怪
You know, it's weird.
她姨妈大概四个月前去世了
Her aunt died about four months ago.
瑞秋没事 那是意料中事
Rachel was okay. Wasn't a surprise.
她病了很久了
Her--her aunt had been sick for a while.
但之后 她去打扫她姨妈的房♥子
But then, she went to clean out that aunt's house,
回来后 她就...
and when she came back, she was in this, uh...
意志消沉
funk.
就好像
It's like...
拒人千里 碰都不让碰
you couldn't even touch her.
她不愿意
She wouldn't let you.
我得去上班了
Listen, I--I gotta-- I gotta get to work.
有其他情况请你打给我
Call me please, if there's anything else.
我会的 非常感谢你 安东
I will. Thank you so much, Anton.
没事
All right.
查理叫我来的
Charlie sent me.
能跟你谈谈吗
Um...do you mind a talk?
植入脑机接口后
Have you noticed anything unusual
你有发现什么异常情况吗
since the BCI was implanted?
奇怪的事 比如幻觉
Weird stuff, hallucinations?
为什么这么问
Why?
幻梦空间2.0版 就是你用的版本
Reverie 2.0, the version you have,
对潜意识的挖掘非常深入
digs pretty deep into the consciousness.
可能会有副作用
There's a chance of side effects.
比如什么
Like what?
我们称之为现实感丧失
Uh, we call it derealization.
跟听起来一样可怕吗
Is that as scary as it sounds?
不不 只是幻影效应
Mm--no, no, no. It's a ghosting effect,
就像是你看到光源
like when you, uh, look at something bright
闭上眼睛后仍能看到它
and still see it when you close your eyes.
2.0版被设定为能够识别
2.0 is programmed to recognize images
在情感上与你有共鸣的图片
you're emotionally connected to.
有时即使你不在程序里
Sometimes, it'll latch onto one,
它也会萦绕在你脑中
even when you're not in the program.
你看到的是某些你在乎的东西吗
Is what you saw something you care about?
某人 是的
Someone, yes.
他们出现多长时间
How long did you see them for?
就是一瞬间 有过两次
It was just... for a moment, twice.
很好 这影响只是暂时的
Okay, good. It's a temporary effect.
不会持续
It won't last.
收起任何与那个人相关的东西
Put away anything associated with the person,
照片之类的 让这个副作用过去
pictures, whatever, just until the effect passes.
如果再出现 吃一片这个药
And if it happens again, take one of these.
这是温和的抗焦虑药物
They're mild anti-anxiety meds.
保罗 我刚刚清空了我的药柜
Paul, I just emptied my medicine cabinet.
真的需要吃这个吗
Do I really need these?
坚持到副作用过去就好
Just until the effect passes.
查理 保罗说我没事
Charlie, Paul says I'm fine.
你不用来看我
You don't have to check up on me.
我没有
I'm not.
瑞秋·考夫曼刚才又心动过速了
Rachel Kauffmann's gone into tachycardia again.
你得进去看看
You're gonna have to go back in.
那个 你可以
Uh, okay, can--can you
在她的幻梦空间中帮我换套衣服吗
help me change my outfit in her Reverie?
我可以帮你上天入地 要啥有啥
I can help you bring, carry, wear, or be anything you like.
-毫无限制 -好的
- Sky's the limit. - Okay, good.
那我需要一条漂亮的裙子
Then I'm gonna need a fancy dress
和一把枪
and a gun.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
干得漂亮 保罗
Oh, nice, Paul.
四个带枪的男人
Four guys with guns.
不 他只是吹牛而已
No, he's still show up though.
-你这么认为 -是的
- You think so? - Mm-hmm.
好枪法
Nice shooting.
我以前和警♥察♥共事
I used to work with the police.
有过训练
We got training.
-你为什么把枪扔了 -我讨厌枪
- Why'd you do that? - I hate guns.
一个不喜欢枪的人为什么会为警♥察♥工作
Why would someone who hates guns work for the police?
刚开始时我并不讨厌枪
Well, I didn't hate them when I got started,
但后来我的姐姐和外甥女被枪杀了
but then my sister and niece got killed by one.
你是想让我可怜你吗
Is that supposed to make me feel sorry for you?
听着 我不是来阻止你的
Look, I'm not here to stop you.
我只想和你谈谈
I just wanna talk, okay?
可以吗
Can we do that?
你在寻找另外一条线索吗
Are you looking for another clue?
不是 我知道该做什么了
No, I know what to do.
这艘船的GPS会记录它最后去的地点
The boat's GPS has the last location of where it went.
如果我能搞清楚怎么把船发动
If I can figure out how to turn it on,
它就能带我去那里
it'll take me there.
然后怎么办
What happens then?
如果我想得没错
If I'm right,
我就能找到维特
I find Vater.
维特 就像达斯·维达吗
Vater? Like Darth Vader?
不是
No.
那是谁 谁是维特
Well, then who? Who is that?
瑞秋 你为什么想当一个间谍
Rachel, why'd you wanna be a spy?
间谍都很坚强
Spies are tough.
他们文武双全 孤军奋战
They kick ass, they work alone.
知道所有人都在欺骗他们
They know that everybody lies to them.
所以你想要间谍故事
So you wanted a spy story,
程序编了一个给你
and the program made you one,
但后来发展成了其他的东西
but then it became something more.
这个程序太神奇了
This program is magical.
这里发生了你无法解释的事情
Things happen here that you can't explain.
这里会发生奇妙的事情
Amazing things can happen here.
你在期待什么奇妙的事情
What amazing things are you waiting for?
你清理你阿姨家的时候发生了一些事情
Something happened when you cleaned your aunt's house.
我的天 是谁告诉你的
Oh, my God, who told you that?
发生了什么事情
Something happened. What was it?
什么也没发生
Nothing, except that once again,
我只不过又上了一节苦涩的人生课
I learned the bitter lesson that you should never, ever
-永远不要相信别人 -你姨妈骗了你吗
-trust anyone... - Did your aunt lie to you?
尤其是那些跟你说你应该怎么做的人
Especially the people who tell you you should.
她对你隐瞒了什么
Did she hide something from you?
是不是和你妈妈有关的事
Was it something that had to do with your mother?
你妈妈和维特有关吗
Is your mother connected to Vater?
别说了
Stop it! Just stop it!
瑞秋 听我说
Rachel, listen to me,
你有心脏停搏的危险
you are in danger of going into cardiac arrest.
你会死的 你必须停下来
You could die. You have to stop.
你跟我说过你不会让我停的
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表