剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
好吧
Okay.
"格伦·迈巴♥赫♥" 好的
"Glenn Maybach." Okay.
你好 格伦
Hi, Glenn.
我是玛拉
I'm Mara.
你觉得我是某种怪胎吗
You think I'm some kind of freak?
没 我没有
No, I-I don't.
我觉得你有自己的一套系统 你懂的
I think that you have... A system, you know,
就是让东西
just a way to keep things
井然有序
in order.
在我小时候
When I was little,
我们家有个楼梯
we had this, um-- this staircase,
上面没有什么装饰
and there was no molding on it or anything.
就是很普通的楼梯
It was very contemporary.
但每次爬楼梯的时候 墙上就会有裂缝出现
But there were all these cracks where the wall met the steps...
我得数着这些裂缝
And I had to count the cracks.
所以每次我上楼
And every time I went up the stairs,
从一楼走到二楼的时间
it just took me longer and longer
越来越长
to get to the second floor.
-你干什么了 -我把墙刷了
- What'd you do? - I spackled the wall.
对我来说
For me, the, um...
这些裂缝无处不在
the cracks are everywhere,
现在有了亚马逊和快递
but, you know, between Amazon and Postmates,
我们这些强迫症患者
there's really never been a better time
足不出户也很好过了
to be a shut-in with OCD, so...
格伦
You know, Glenn...
我理解幻梦空间对你来说有多重要
I understand how valuable Reverie is to you.
我真的懂
I really do.
有很多人使用幻梦都是这个原因
I mean, so many people use it just for that reason, you know,
去做一些
to--to do things
你在现实生活中永远做不到的事
that you could never normally do in real life.
但是 你为什么要用它
But...why are you using it
来抢一家医药公♥司♥呢
to rob a drug company?
喂 一切还好吗
Hey, is everything okay?
没问题查理 我们很好
Uh, yeah--yeah, Charlie We're good.
他们研发出治疗强迫症的新药了吗
Did they develop a new medicine for OCD?
我是说 为什么不直接买♥♥呢
I mean, why not just buy it?
不不不 他不能这样
Uh, no, no, no, no, no. He can't do that.
交给我吧 查理 放心
Uh--uh, I--I got this. Charlie, I got this.
别碰窗户 指纹我擦不到
No, don't touch it! I can't clean those prints!
-我去劝他 -我擦不到 我擦不到
- I'm gonna take care of it! - I can't--I can't--
-不 你这是帮倒忙 -看 格伦
- No, that's not fixing it! - Here, Glenn.
你看 他已经走了
Here--here, look. He's gone.
他走了 格伦 他走了
He's gone. He's gone, Glenn, he's gone.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
格伦
Glenn!
问题解决了
Problem solved.
他总会出来的
He'll come out eventually.
然后我们就可以拆除脑机接口
Then we can disable the BCI
把他交给警♥察♥
and turn him over to the police.
真的吗
Seriously?
他不能进监狱 他有强迫症
He--he can't go to prison, not with his OCD.
他会活不下去的
He'll never survive.
自作孽不可活
You reap what you sow.
偷脑机接口的贼躺在医疗区了
The guy who stole the BCI is in the hospital ward.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
不是吗
Isn't it?
是啊 反正他要么因为强迫症
Yeah, except he's gonna either die in prison,
死在混乱的监狱里 要么死在幻梦空间里
because of his disorder, or he's gonna die in the Reverie,
因为他知道不出来更好
because he knows better than to come out.
所以 把他弄出来
So, get him out.
你不就是干这个的嘛
That's what you do.
但你不愿意...
But you're reluctant...
因为奥利弗·希尔吗
because of Oliver Hill?
查理跟我说了
Charlie told me what happened.
好
Okay.
说真的保罗 奥利弗是对的吗
Seriously, Paul, is Oliver right?
我会发疯吗
Am I--am I gonna go crazy?
你不应该看到这些
You shouldn't be seeing this...
私人健康档案的
privacy of health records and all.
这是亚莱希斯 我和你的
This is baseline neuro data
神经数据基线
on Alexis, myself, and you.
一切正常
All normal.
这是在2.0版本中的我们
This is us in 2.0.
预期内的变化
Expected variation.
还是正常的
Still normal.
但这就是异常的
This is abnormal.
这是奥利弗·希尔的
This is Oliver Hill:
这是他进入幻梦空间之前的基线
his baseline before he even went into Reverie.
而这个
And this...
这是他进入2.0版本之后的情况
this is him in 2.0.
奥利弗早在植入脑机接口前就很不稳定了
Oliver was unstable long before he got a BCI.
而且他错了
And he's wrong.
他在程序里停留的时间
He hasn't spent more time
没有比别人更长
in the program than anyone else.
他走了之后
Since he left,
我和亚莱希斯在程序里呆得更久
Alexis and I have spent much more time in there,
但是我们都没有精神失常
and we're not insane.
是吧
Are we?
别误会我
Don't get me wrong
进入2.0版幻梦是一种深远的体会
2.0 can be, uh, a profound experience.
如果你有什么问题 它能找出来
If you have issues, it can find them.
在我身上就应验了
It did for me.
但它只会找到问题
But it finds them.
不会制♥造♥它们
It doesn't create them.
我也想相信你 我
I wanna believe you. I...
你知道吗
You know what?
我还是
I'm just--
继续回去工作了
I'm just gonna keep doing my work.
因为关注别人的问题
Right? Because it's good to
让我感觉好一点
focus on other people's problems.
让你忘掉自己的一堆烦心事
It just helps you forget about all your own crap
然后
and the...
-什么 -是这样
- What? - That's it.
这就是格伦在做的事情
That's what Glenn is doing.
不客气
You're welcome.
你好 格伦
Hello, Glenn.
你不是为了自己去抢劫梅第瓦克斯研究所的
You're not robbing MRL for yourself.
你是为了昆西
You want something for Quincy.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
特发性肺纤维化
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
你的肺坏掉了的专业说法
Doctor speak for “your lungs suck”.
我们找不到病因
We don't know why.
梅第瓦克斯研究所可以治好他吗
And MRL has a treatment?
是的 有一项临床试验
Yes, it's in clinical trials.
他们用抽奖的方式选择受试者
They give it out in a lottery.
但是昆西没有被选中
Quincy didn't get picked.
就因为没把他的名字从帽子里抽出来
So because they didn't draw his name out of a hat,
就要让一个九岁的孩子死掉
or whatever, they're gonna let the nine-year-old die.
所以你想要为他偷来一个奇迹
So you're gonna steal him a miracle?
我是想
I want to...
但我没办法走过停车场
But I can't make it past the parking lot.
我花了六个星期黑进他们的监控
I've spent six weeks hacking into cameras,
复♥制♥他们的布局
replicating their layout.
我知道整个物流系统的安保情况
I have their entire security system logistics.
这些我都能办到 但是我出不去
I can do all of that, but I can't go outside.
那格伦 你该走了
Then Glenn, it's time to leave.
我的生活只有一扇窗户
All I have is a window.
我的世界只有两米宽
My world is six feet across,
两米高
six feet high.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表