剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
她甚至不知道自己在幻梦空间里
She doesn't even know she's in a Reverie.
你说她很焦虑
Well, you said she was agitated.
也许是因为她的大脑无法接受我们建造的幻梦
Maybe her brain isn't accepting the Reverie we built.
所以就自行构建了一个
So it's building its own.
-像避难所一样 -也许吧
- Like a refuge. - Maybe.
听着 脑机接口会对强烈刺♥激♥做出反应
Look, the BCI reacts in response to powerful stimuli.
如果她的大脑造出这个森林和小屋
If her brain is building this forest and cabin,
这肯定对她非常重要
it must have great significance for her.
你想回去 对吧
You're gonna go back in, aren't you?
我必须回去
I have to.
玛拉 她上次差点死了
Mara, she almost died the last time.
你不会想亲眼目睹那一幕的
You don't want to be in there when that happens.
我必须冒这个险
It's a risk I have to take.
他们取下了她的呼吸机
They took her off the ventilator.
医生说她活不久了
The doctors say it won't be long now.
特伦特夫人 可以的话
Mrs. Trent, I'd love to ask you one more question
我想再问你一个关于艾希莉的问题
about Ashley, if I may.
她经常待在
Did she spend much time
树林里的一个小木屋吗
at a log cabin in the woods?
我们在比佛顿有个小屋
We had a cabin in Beaverton.
她小时候每个夏天都待在那里
Spent every summer there when she was little.
你怎么会知道我们的小屋
How did you know about our cabin?
这有点难解释
Well, uh, it's...it's kind of hard to explain.
小屋是我们一家人一起建的
We built it together as a family.
艾希莉很骄傲
Ashley was so proud.
每晚我们都烤棉花糖
Every night we would roast marshmallows,
睡前我给她读
and then I would read to her
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
from "Alice in Wonderland" before bed.
显然她还在读
Apparently she still read it.
警♥察♥在她朋友家找到这本书
It was in her personal effects
在她的随身物品里
when the police found it at her friend's house.
她记住了整本书
She memorized the whole book.
一直以来 我以为我在保护她
All that time I thought I was protecting her, I...
其实我是在保护我自己
I was protecting myself.
实际上是在利用她
Exploiting her really.
好装作这一切都没发生
So I could pretend none of it happened, you know.
难怪艾希莉这么生气
No wonder Ashley was so mad.
所有人都在利用她
Everyone exploited her.
没有人给她需要的东西
No one was giving her what she needed.
真♥相♥
The truth.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
艾希莉
Ashley?
你好 莫妮卡
Hello, Monica.
-消息是假的 -什么
- The tip was a hoax. - What?
塞拉斯故意让我们白费时间
Silas put us on a wild goose chase.
洛杉矶警局特警队
什么都没找到 玛拉在哪
We got nothing. Where's Mara?
我不知道 我也在找她
I don't know. I'm looking for her myself.
找不到她的话会有更多的人死
Well, find her or we're gonna have a lot more people dead.
你是他们的一员
You're one of them.
外面来的
From out there.
还有更多的人往这来吗
Are more of you starting to come in here?
没有
No.
艾希莉 就我一个人
No, Ashley, it's just me.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你是来抓我的吗 你是真实的吗
Did you come to get me? Are you even real?
-听我说 -天哪
- Okay, listen. Listen to me. - Oh, God.
-你没事的 -不
- You're okay. - No, I'm not.
-我有事 -你说得对
- I'm not okay. - You're right.
你有事 对不起
You're not. I'm sorry.
我不明白现在是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
我记不起东西
I--I'm losing my mind.
不知道什么是真实的
I don't know what's real anymore.
你怎么会知道呢
And why would you?
人们一直在试图混淆你
People have done nothing but mess with you.
你父母
Your parents.
塞拉斯 甚至是我
Silas. Even me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫玛拉·肯特
My name is Mara Kint.
我是...
And...
来告诉你真♥相♥的
I'm here to tell you the truth.
你被放进一个叫做幻梦空间的地方
You've been put into something called Reverie.
这是个电脑程序 能与你的大脑交互
It's a computer program that interacts with your brain
创造出虚拟的环境
to create a virtual environment.
就像这里
Like this one.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real?
这都只存在我脑子里 连你也是
It's all in my head? Even you?
外面世界里的我是真实的
Well, um, I'm real in the outside world,
但在这里不是
but in here... no.
这里的一切都是创造出来的
Everything here is created.
这些全都是幻象
This is all fantasy.
包括我在大堂里假装是你的朋友
Even when I pretended to be your friend in the lobby.
那个人不是艾迪斯 而是你吗
That wa-- wasn't Edith, that was you?
没错
Yes.
我不该这么做
And I shouldn't have done that.
我变成她的外表来套你的话
I took on her form to get something from you
这样不公平
and that wasn't fair.
很对不起
I'm very sorry.
这些是我创造出来的吗
And I created this?
这个嘛
Uh, well,
不是
no.
是我公♥司♥创造出来的 因为你现在正昏迷着
My company did because you're in a coma.
我们把你放在这里 是因为我们需要你的帮助
We put you in this place because we need your help.
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我可以感觉得到
I can feel it.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了是吗
The bomb went off, didn't it?
是的
Yes.
很多人受伤了吗
Were a lot of people hurt?
是的
Yes.
赛拉斯说不会伤人的
Silas said no people.
我们只是想引起大家的注意而已
We were just going to get attention for what's going on.
他答应过我的
He promised me.
艾希莉 我相信他答应过你很多事
Oh, Ashley, I'm sure he promised you a lot of things.
他说他爱我
He said he loved me.
他说我们是一家人
He said we were family.
为了让你相信他 他会说一些需要说的话
He said what he needed to say to get you to believe in him.
艾希莉 他知道你♥爸♥妈之间的问题
Ashley, he knew about the problems between your mom and dad,
知道你最想要的就是一个家
how all you wanted was family.
他在你最脆弱的时候
He preyed on your need for connection
利用了你对人际关系的需要
when you were the most vulnerable.
遇见赛拉斯之前 我觉得很孤独
I felt alone until Silas.
我选错路了 他帮了我
I was going the wrong way, and he-- he helped me.
他说我很重要
He said I mattered.
我终于感受到我是某件事的一部分
I finally felt like I was a part of something.
真♥相♥
The truth.
但我只是个残忍♥的人
But I'm-- I'm just a monster.
你不是
No, you're not.
你只是迷失了
You've just been lost.
亲爱的 你妈妈没怪你
And, honey, your mom doesn't blame you.
她和我说了
She told me.
你认识我母亲吗
You know my mother?
在真实世界里
And out in the real world,
她正坐在你的床边
she's by your bedside,
握着你的手
holding your hand.
我从没想过会发生这种事
I-- I never wanted any of this to happen.
我以为我们要做的只是传达一个信息
I thought all we were going to do was send a message.
那天我不得不让赛拉斯从侧门进来
That day I had to let Silas in through a side door
这样包就不会经过安检
so the bag wouldn't be scanned.
我用安保人员的钥匙打开储物柜
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表