剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Ooh, another trick I learned from the DoD.
退出指令只会对我的声音做出反应
Coded to my voice and my voice alone.
那也不会有作用的
That's not gonna work either.
你带我来这里干什么
Why am I here?
你还记得我们的第一次约会
Do you remember why I picked this place
我为什么会选择这里吗
for our first date?
因为你本应是下一个爱因斯坦
Because you were supposed to be the next Einstein.
阿尔伯特有趣的地方在于
Funny thing about Albert:
他总说自己有一大遗憾
he always said that he had one big regret.
后悔帮忙造了原♥子♥弹♥
He helped build the bomb
杀了成百上千的人
that killed hundreds of thousands of people.
我不会让你犯下同样的错误
Not gonna let you make the same mistake.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你要杀我吗
You gonna kill me?
你觉得我会杀你吗
Is that what you think?
亚莱希斯
Alexis,
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我做不到
I couldn't.
但我会留你在这里
But I am gonna keep you here
直到你帮我解决完问题
until I help you solve the problem.
什么意思
What does that mean?
越来越多的人困在幻梦空间里
People are getting stuck in Reverie.
我曾经经历过严重的现实感丧失
I've had massive derealizations,
玛拉·肯特比我更糟
Mara Kint is worse off than I am,
如今军队也插手了
and now... the military has its hands on it.
不好意思 这实在是太过分了
I'm sorry, but this has gone too far,
今晚一切都要结束
and it all ends tonight.
他们会找到我的
They're gonna find me in here.
无所谓
It won't matter,
等他们把你救出去
because by the time they get you out,
一切都晚了
it will be too late.
-奥利弗 -退出
- Oliver... - Exitus.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
怎么样了
How's it going?
快好了
Almost there.
继续祈祷吧
Keep your fingers crossed.
这电脑是奥利弗公♥寓♥里唯一留下的东西
This computer was the only thing left in Oliver's apartment.
如果不成功 我们又会回到起点
This doesn't work, we're back to square one.
-找到了 -能带她进入幻梦空间吗
- Got her. - Can you get into her Reverie?
正在匹配平板
Pairing a tablet right now.
正在匹配
我进去
I'll go in.
你历经坎坷 还要进去吗
After all you've been through?
好了各位 我不想争
Okay, guys, this is not up for debate.
我进去 找到她 找到她现实中的位置
I'll go in, I'll find her, I'll get her real location,
再出来 就这样
then I'll come out. End of discussion.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
这还是第一次见
That was new.
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
警告 空调系统紧急维修 暂时关闭
凯西
Casey!
现在关空调不太好吧
It's a really bad time to shut down the air conditioning.
谁下令的
Who ordered this?
我刚才也看到了
Right, I just saw that, too.
是亚莱希斯
It was Alexis.
但亚莱希斯还在...
But Alexis is still in--
-迪兰 -什么事 保罗
- Dylan? - Yes, Paul?
奥利弗·希尔可能拿了亚莱希斯的安全密匙
I think Oliver Hill has Alexis' security key.
如果是这样 他就可以访问所有东西
If I'm right, that means that he has access to everything.
不仅是幻梦空间代码
Not just the Reverie code,
整栋大楼的运转系统也可以操控
but the building's support systems as well.
能重新空调开起来吗
Can you restart the air conditioning?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
用这个代码的人把我屏蔽了
Whoever has the key just locked me out.
他想让服务器过热 摧毁整个项目
He's trying to overheat our servers and crash the program.
他为什么要这样
Why would he do that?
如果幻梦空间关停 他就能毁了
If Reverie goes down, he can screw up the brains
里面的一万五千个人
of the 15,000 people still in there.
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
有人吗
Hello?
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
有人吗
Hello?
好吧
Okay.
做个标记吧
Note to self.
要从哪里开始呢 查理
Where do you want me to start, Charlie?
我们要深入调查奥利弗·希尔的所有资料
We're going on a deep dive into Oliver Hill.
你要尽你所能搜索
I want you to dig up everything you can.
现有的家人 朋友 同事
Uh, known family, friends, associates,
地址 电♥话♥号♥码
addresses, phone numbers.
他最近有可能评论过
Anywhere he may have checked in
或登录过的社交媒体
or tagged himself on social media lately.
我来晚了吗
Am I late to the party?
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to call on you like this,
但我需要一个能信任
but I needed someone I could trust,
而且主意多的人
someone resourceful.
乐意之至
Glad I could help.
迪兰 我给你几个新玩意
Dylan, I'm going to give you a couple of new toys.
能够接入手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Access to a network of cell phone towers,
以及红灯和交通监控
plus red light and traffic cameras.
亚莱希斯
Alexis?
玛拉
Mara?
-亚莱希斯 -我在这里
- Alexis! - I'm here!
我怎么知道你不是虚拟人物
How do I know you're not an avatar?
我第一天来上班时
The first day that I came to work,
你给了我一杯你调制的难喝的饮料
you offered me some horrible drink that you'd concocted
这样你就不用多花时间
just so you could cut down the amount of time
思考吃什么食物了
you spent thinking about food.
那叫做浓缩饮料
It was called a slurry.
你在喝之前管它叫什么
What did you say it tasted like?
效率
Efficiency!
没错
Yes!
你来了我真高兴
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
从我这边也打不开
I can't get it open from in here, either,
而且这是唯一的出口
and it's the only way out.
玛拉 他要摧毁幻梦空间的程序
Mara, he's going to destroy the Reverie program.
你得忘了我
You need to forget about me.
找到曼陀罗标志出去然后告诉查理
Go find the mandala and tell Charlie.
查理已经在找他了
Well, Charlie's looking for him right now as we speak,
但我不走
but I'm not leaving
我要把你带出这个房♥间 亚莱希斯
until I get you out of this room, Alexis.
你建立了这个程序
Okay, you built this program
来实现我们想要的东西
to respond to whatever it is that we want.
对吧
Right?
是的
Yeah.
那么如果我们真的非常想打开这门
So if we really, really want this door to open,
难道不是直接旋转门把手就可以了吗
shouldn't we be able to just turn the knob?
不 程序不是这样工作的
No, it--it doesn't work like that.
它不是魔术
It's not magic.
我们必须要在中途与程序接轨
We have to meet the program halfway.
给它一些东西来实现我们的想法
We have to give it something to work off of,
一些能刺♥激♥你的感官记忆
something that sparks your sense memory
-来开门 -比如钥匙
- of unlocking the door. - Like a key.
理论上来说 是的
Theoretically, yes,
但必须是一些
but it would have to be something like...
等等
Hang on!
试试这个
Try this.
我就把这个插入钥匙孔然后旋转吗
So I just put this in and turn it?
这件事
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表