剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
这不能怪她
Can't blame her there.
她找过他吗
Did she look for him?
她雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Uh, she hired detectives,
登记了DNA 甚至找过灵媒
did DNA registry, even talked to a psychic.
但是什么也没找到
She didn't find anything.
所以她很绝望
So she's desperate.
孤僻
Isolated.
与世隔绝
Disconnected.
这是她唯一剩下的亲人
This is the only person that she has left,
但她找不到他
and she couldn't find him,
直到他出现在她的幻梦空间里
until he turned up in her Reverie.
这就是程序捕捉到的重点 查理
That's what the program was picking up on, Charlie.
这就是为什么他会出现
That's why he's there.
她需要他
She needs him.
我知道你告诉我这些是有原因的
I know you're telling me this for a reason.
我希望你能找到他
I want you to find him.
我不再是一名警♥察♥了 玛拉
I am not police anymore, Mara.
而且她已经调查过了
And she already did a search.
请的是计时收费的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
With rent-by-the-hour private detectives.
屁用没有 查理
They're useless, Charlie.
没人真的认真找过他
Nobody's looked for him, not seriously.
你把我带来是为了帮助人们 对吗
You brought me here to help people, right?
是的
Yeah.
她就需要帮助
She needs help.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要回去
I'm gonna go back in.
我不是来妨碍你的
I'm not here to get in your way.
那你在这里干什么
Then what are you here to do?
我明白
I get it.
你让人们离开 把他们推开
You tell people to leave, you push them away,
但你不是有意的
but you don't mean it,
不是真心的
not really.
至少我不是
I didn't.
每当我喝醉然后沉溺在悲伤中的时候
When I was drunk and grieving
我会宅在家里 无视所有的来电
and I was staying in my room and ignoring my calls,
让我的朋友们都走
telling my friends to leave,
但我真正想要的
what I really wanted...
我真正期盼的
what I really hoped...
是能有一个人 就一个
Was that one, just one,
会无视我然后留下来
would ignore me and stay.
我来就是要当这个人
And that's what I'm gonna do for you,
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not.
-迪兰 -什么事 查理
- Dylan? - Yes, Charlie?
你能对这个人
Can you run a facial recognition program
进行面部识别吗
on this man here?
当然 这张照片有多旧了
Sure. How old is the picture?
是二十五年前的
25 years.
我要根据年龄做一些数据补偿
I'll have to compensate for the aging.
-需要一点时间 -尽力而为
- It'll take a minute. - Do your best.
查理
Charlie...
你为什么要在公共场所和我一起工作
why do you work with me in the public areas?
如果你让我进入你的办公室
If you let me access your office,
我们就可以在你的办公桌上完成了
we could do this at your desk.
我欣赏你 迪兰
I like you, Dylan,
但我不会让你进我的办公室的
but I'm not letting you in my office.
为什么
Why not?
-这是我的隐私 -好吧
- Man needs his privacy. - Okay.
大约获得31万个面部识别匹配结果
Facial recognition returns approximately 310,000 hits.
年龄差距的确增加了难度
The age difference makes it hard.
你看见右下方的那只手了吗
You see the hand on the lower right?
只拍到一点点
The one that's almost out of frame?
放大三倍
Enlarge that three times.
好的
Okay.
中指上的那个戒指
Now the ring on the middle finger,
只看那个
just that.
那是学校专属的戒指
That's a school ring.
你能读出上面写了什么吗
Can you read the writing on it?
上面写着"旭日中♥央♥高中 1986年"
It says "Sun Central High 1986."
我十五年前调查了一宗案件
You know, I had a case about 15 years ago,
尸体被肢解 头部缺失
decomposed body, no head,
但是找到了一枚戒指
but there was a ring,
有这个就够了
and that was all we needed.
你知道我在干什么吗 迪兰
You know what I'm on, Dylan?
什么 查理
What, Charlie?
向胜利进军
The march to victory.
你可以把枪放下了 这里没有别人
You can put the gun down. Nobody else is here.
下来吧
Come on down.
你找到我了
You found me.
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, kiddo.
别拘束 请坐吧
Make yourself comfortable. Have a seat.
我知道你有问题要问 所以
I know you have questions, so...
来吧 问吧
go ahead, hit me, shoot.
你是
Are you--
你是我父亲吗
are you my father?
我知道
I mean, I know--
我没疯 你不是我父亲
I'm not crazy. You're not my father.
你是虚拟的
You're a digital thing.
但在真实世界里
But in the real world...
你是我父亲吗
are you my father?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
是
Yes.
你看上去很...
You look so much--
你的鼻子跟我的很像
I mean, that's my nose.
自从我看到那张照片 就觉得
Ever since I saw that picture, I felt--
就觉得自己意识到
I feel like I've known that...
你是我父亲
you're my dad.
那我就是 孩子
Then I am, kiddo.
没错
You're right.
你一直都是对的
You've been right all along.
你这么说因为这是真♥相♥
Are you saying that because it's true,
还是故意说给我听的
or because it's what I wanna hear?
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
有
Yes.
我是说 我有一些想知道的事
I mean, there are things that I need to know.
你还活着吗
Are you alive?
住在哪里 你怎么看我
Where do you live? Do you think about me?
你有家庭吗
Do you have a family?
如果我跟你联♥系♥ 你会生气吗
Will you be mad if I try to get in touch with you?
你喜欢雷鬼音乐吗
Do you like reggae music
喜欢玉米棒或者开玩笑吗
or corn on the cob or jokes?
能告诉我那些问题的答案吗
Can you tell me any of that?
你看 我
You see, I--
我的心是破碎的
I have a--have--have a damaged heart, and...
我愤怒又悲伤
I'm so angry and sad,
会将别人推开
and I push people away.
我对别人很差 不信任别人
I'm horrible to them, I don't trust them,
觉得别人嘴里没有实话
and I never think that they're telling me the truth,
我不想再这样下去了
and I don't wanna be that way anymore.
我不想 不想
I don't. I don't.
我需要与真实的世界联♥系♥
I need to feel connected to something real,
让我真正能感觉到 能依靠的东西
something I can feel and rely on.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me with that, please?
瑞秋
Rachel...
他没办法帮你
he can't do that for you.
我知道 知道了
I know. I know that now.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我不觉得 我很难受
I don't think so. I don't feel very well.
该走了
It's time to go.
我们那边见吧
I'll be with you on the other side.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表