剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Did you just LERI me?
查理 怎么样
Charlie, what's up?
洛杉矶警局追查到袭击哈罗的人了
LAPD tracked down Hallo's attacker.
警♥察♥到他家了
They're sitting on his house,
等他回家 就带他去警局
and will pick him up when he comes home.
好极了
Oh, that's great.
别急 这是有条件的
Slow down, there's a catch.
只有哈罗指正他 警方才会扣留他
They'll only hold him if Hallo ID's him.
如果指正不了 就会放他走
If not, he walks.
玛拉 是时候把我们的客户带回来了
Mara, it's time to get our client out.
-没事 是我而已 -我让他们在外面等
- It's okay, it's just me. - I asked them to wait outside.
我想要一个人待着
I wanted to be alone.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不得不说 非常不好
Pretty far from it right now, I have to say.
那东西拽着我跑了大半个城市
That thing dragged me halfway across the city
然后把我扔在了路边
before he dumped me by the side of the road.
你昨晚为什么不离开
Why didn't you leave last night?
我想要离开 真的 但是我走不了
I wanted to, I did. I couldn't, I couldn't move.
我几乎无法呼吸
I could hardly breathe.
来
Okay, come on.
-我们带你出去吧 -我走不了
- Let's get you out of here. - I can't.
你可以的 内特
Yes, you can, Nate.
已经没有危险了 我们找到他了
There's no danger anymore. We found him.
警♥察♥正在他家里 他要坐牢了
LAPD is at his house right now. He's going to prison.
但只有你离开这里去指正他才行
But only if you leave and identify him.
我知道不容易
I know this isn't easy,
但只有这样你才能克服这一关
but it's the only way you'll get past this.
以前我从来不害怕 不像这样害怕
I-I never used to be afraid. Not like this.
我很坚强 有自信
I was strong, I was confident.
只有在这里我才能再有这些感受
Here is the only place I can feel like that again.
没事的
It's okay.
如果有人闯进我家
You know, if somebody came into my home,
我也不知道该如何克服这种恐惧
I don't know how I'd get over it.
事情不止这样对吧
That's not it, is it?
还有别的事发生
Something else happened.
他回来了
He came back.
入室行窃发生了几周之后
It was a few weeks after the break-in.
我去小巷里倒垃圾
I was in the alley, taking out the trash.
一开始我感觉到有金属抵着我后颈脖
And I felt the metal on the back of my neck first.
然后我听到了他的声音
And then I heard his voice.
然后他说如果我告诉警方就杀了我
And he said he'd kill me if I talked to the police.
我以为我死定了
I thought I was going to die.
我以为那是我在这世上的最后一刻
I thought that was my last moment on Earth.
从那以后 我就
Since then, I just...
再也不能摆脱那种恐惧 它已经深入骨髓了
haven't been able to shake the fear, it's in my bones.
我不认为自己能够面对他 这很可悲
I don't think I could face him, it's pathetic.
不
No.
两年前
Two years ago...
我的姐姐和外甥女在我面前被杀害
my sister and my niece were killed right in front of me.
被我的姐夫枪杀
Shot by my brother-in-law.
我到现在都无法回到事发的那栋房♥子
I still can't go back to the house where it happened.
我甚至无法开车经过那条街道
I can't even drive down the street.
问题是
The problem is...
我知道那种恐惧永远不会消散
I know that that fear will never go away.
直到我能面对它
Not until I face it.
你的也一样
And neither will yours.
除非你去做些什么
Unless you do something about it.
你知道我最害怕的是什么吗
You know what I'm most afraid of?
什么
What?
告诉安妮我在这里的真正原因
Telling Annie why I'm really here.
如果她发现了我真实的样子
If she finds out who I really am,
-她怎么会爱我 -内特
- how could she love me? - Nate.
她只想你能回来
All she wants is to have you back.
组建一个家庭
To start a family.
她爱你 我知道的
She loves you, I know it.
是时候离开了 她在等你
It's time to go. She's waiting for you.
质量服务中心
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- All right, thanks. - Yeah.
好了 哈罗先生 你接下来要这么做
Okay, Mr. Hallo, here's how this is going to work.
我马上就会让那些警官
In a minute, I'm going to have those officers
把嫌犯从汽车后座带出来
bring the suspect out of the back of that car.
他们会让他面对着你
They're going to face him towards you.
你只需看他一眼 如果那个男人
You just take a look at him. If that's the man
就是袭击你的人 你就告诉我
that assaulted you, you just let me know.
-准备好了吗 -是的 我准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah, I'm ready.
这是袭击你的那个人吗
Is that the man that assaulted you?
哈罗先生
Mr. Hallo?
就是他
That's him.
他就是袭击我的人
That's the guy.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Positive.
有空吗
Got a minute?
当然 怎么了
Sure, yeah. What's up?
我很感激你所做的一切
I appreciate everything you're doing.
但我在想把你带来
But I'm wondering if I was wrong
奥尼拉科技是不是做错了
to bring you into Onira-Tech.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这项工作会带来巨大的压力
The job comes with a lot of stress.
我不确定这是否适合你
And I'm not sure if it's the best fit for you.
我刚刚才把内特·哈罗带出了幻梦空间
I just got Nate Hallo out of a Reverie.
为什么突然这么说
Where is this coming from?
你知道我有多欣赏你 玛拉
You know how much I like you, Mara.
但如果你对我不够坦诚我就不能让你留在这儿
But I can't have you here if you're not truthful with me.
我很坦诚
I am.
你在现实感丧失时看到的是谁
Who are you seeing in your derealization episodes?
杰米吗
Jamie?
-查理 听着 -你看到的是你姐姐吗
- Charlie, listen. - Are you seeing your sister?
还是你的外甥女 是叫布雷恩吗
Your niece, is it Brynn?
是的
Yes.
那你姐夫雷呢
What about the brother-in-law, Ray?
只有布雷恩
It's just Brynn.
我猜你并没有遵从保罗的指引
And I take it you're not following Paul's instructions.
我警告过你这样有多危险
I warned you how dangerous this was.
我知道这很危险 但事实上
I know it's dangerous, but the truth is...
看见布雷恩
seeing Brynn, just...
能够和她共处一段时间 这
getting to spend a few moments with her, it--
这比我梦想的还要多
It was more than I dreamed.
查理 这份工作 帮助这些人
Charlie, this job, helping all these people...
能让我重拾自信 感觉良好
It has made me feel really good about myself again.
我已经很久
I haven't felt that way
都没有这样的感觉了
in a really long time.
不要把这个从我身边夺走
Don't take that away from me.
好吧
Okay.
-回家去吧 -好
- Head home. - Okay.
-休息一下 -谢谢
- Get some rest. - Thank you.
-谢谢你 查理 -明天又是崭新的一天
- Thank you, Charlie. - A new day tomorrow.
玛拉都告诉我了
Mara told me what happened.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
现在好多了
I'm better now.
我很抱歉 安妮
I'm so sorry, Annie.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
我完全不知道他回来过
I had no idea he came back.
你为什么都不告诉我呢
Why didn't you say anything?
有些羞愧 有些自我厌恶
Some shame, some self-loathing.
-更多是羞愧 -为什么
- More shame. - Why?
你明明没做错什么
You didn't do anything.
我没反抗 没有喊 甚至没有跑
I didn't fight, didn't yell, didn't even run.
我只是呆住了
I just froze.
换做是我我也会这样
I would have done the same thing.
这不一样
It's different.
我一直以为如果发生了什么事
I always thought that if something happened,
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表