剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
幻梦空间
第一季 第四集
幻梦空间是一个虚拟现实程序
Reverie: a virtual reality program
身在其中 不可能都能变成可能
where the impossible becomes possible.
你想要的东西这里都有
Anything you desire, you can find here.
但有时候 人们会迷失其中
But sometimes, people get lost,
卡在幻想与现实的夹缝中
caught between fantasy and reality.
这正是她登场的时候
That's where she comes in.
她叫玛拉·肯特
Her name is Mara Kint.
专门寻找迷失的人
Her job: find the lost ones
带他们回家
and bring them home.
在拯救他人的同时
And maybe, by saving them,
也许她也能找到
she just might find a way
拯救自己的方法
to save herself.
《幻梦空间》前情提要
Previously on "Reverie"...
植入脑机接口后
Have you noticed anything unusual
你有发现什么异常情况吗
since the BCI was implanted?
比如幻觉
Hallucinations?
我们称之为现实感丧失
We call it derealization.
玛拉小姨 你来这儿是有原因的
Aunt Mara, you're here for a reason.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This is not real. Oh...
不
No...
我没出来 我没出来
I never left. I never left.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
摔断哪没
Anything broken?
玛拉
Mara?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yes.
你怎么知道我的名字
How'd you-- how'd you know my name?
这是你该问我的
That is, like, the 15th question
第十五个问题
you should be asking me.
我叫希尔
My name is Hill,
我知道你为什么会站在大街上
and I know why you're standing in the middle of the street.
我们该谈谈
We should talk,
但首先 我得吃点东西
but first, I've gotta get something to eat.
我要饿死了
I'm-- well, I'm starving, so...
两位慢用
Here you go, guys.
你说你叫希尔
You said your name is Hill?
奥利弗·希尔
Oliver Hill.
我创立了奥尼拉科技
I started Onira-Tech.
不 亚莱希斯·巴雷特创立了奥尼拉科技
No, Alexis Barrett started Onira-Tech.
她想让你那么以为
That's what she wants you to think.
是我们一起创立的
We did it together.
她跟你说脑机接口是她的点子吗
Did she tell you the BCI was her idea?
她没说过不是
She didn't say it wasn't.
BCI是脑机接口
It's a brain-computer interface.
这里面有两样东西 是吧
That's two things, right?
亚莱希斯是电脑
Alexis was the computer.
你是大脑吗
And you were the brain?
我太不谦虚了
I flatter myself.
奥利弗 你在
Oliver, are you on
服用精神类药物吗
psychiatric medication?
你为什么这么问
Why would you say that?
因为我接触过服用此类药物的人
Because I've dealt with people who are.
我认得出征兆
I know the signs.
你很聪明
You're sharp.
不 我现在不服药了
No. I don't take meds, anymore.
根本没用 不管保罗跟你怎么说
They didn't help, despite what Paul told you.
你怎么知道保罗跟我说了什么
How do you know what Paul told me?
好吧 告诉你 自从我听说他们又让人
Well, full disclosure, I've been keeping tabs on you
进入幻梦空间2.0版 我就一直在关注你
since I heard they were putting someone new in Reverie 2.0.
为什么
Why?
因为 你来之前
Because before you came along,
我是在2.0里待了最久的人
I was the person who spent the most time in 2.0.
所以我才知道你有危险
That's why I know you're in danger.
什么样的危险
What kind of danger?
你最害怕的那种
The kind you're most afraid of:
发疯
losing your mind.
我知道你看到了什么
I know what you're seeing.
我知道你遭遇了什么
I know what's happening to you,
因为我也遇到过同样的事
because it's been happening to me.
现实感丧失吗
Derealization?
嗯 真希望我能告诉你慢慢会好
Yeah, I wish I could say it gets better.
真的
I really do.
奥利弗
Oliver, I--
我刚幻想出了一栋房♥子
I just hallucinated a house.
我觉得不会更糟糕了
I don't think it can get much worse.
你有多确定
How certain are you
自己现在真的坐在这间餐馆里
that you're sitting in this diner right now?
那杯咖啡是真的
That that cup of coffee is real?
我是真的
That I'm real?
想象下如果今晚的事明天再发生
Now, imagine what happened tonight happens again tomorrow,
接下来的一百天里再发生
and for the next 100 days after that,
而且没法解决
and there...is no cure.
我有时不敢确定
I burn myself sometimes,
自己是不是存在 会烫自己清醒一下
when I'm not sure if I'm really here.
2.0的最终目标是上市 是吧
Now, the endgame of 2.0 is to roll it out, right?
他们预测头五年就能达到百万用户
They're projecting 100 million users in the first five years.
想想看
Think about that.
想想看全世界那么多的人
Think about all those people all over the world
陷入白日梦之中
condemned to a sort of waking dream.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why--why--why-why are you telling me this?
因为你是唯一可以帮助我阻止它的人
'Cause you're the only person who can help me stop it.
我需要一位奥尼拉科技内部的盟友
I need an ally inside of Onira-Tech.
他们不许我靠近那里 有人...
They won't let me near the place. Someone--
听我说
Okay, listen. Listen, listen.
我很感激
I--I'm very grateful
你今晚做的事 真的
for what you did tonight, I really am.
现在很晚了 我得走了
It's late. I have to go.
玛拉
Mara--
玛拉 等等
Mara, wait.
玛拉 等等
Mara, wait!
我曾是奥尼拉科技的创始合伙人
Look, I was a founding partner of Onira-Tech.
你听他们提过我吗
Have you ever heard them mention my name?
听过他们说起我吗
Ever heard them say anything about me?
你觉得那是为什么
Why do you think that is?
他们想假装我不存在
They wanna pretend I don't exist,
因为他们不想听我关于2.0的看法
'cause they don't wanna hear what I have to say about 2.0.
我了解查理·文塔纳
I know Charlie Ventana.
他绝不会让他人陷入危险
He would never put anybody in danger,
-只要他能阻止 -但他就那么做了
- not if he could help it-- - Except that he did!
我知道这一切很难消化
Look, I know this is a lot to absorb,
所以就
so just...
想想吧 好吗
think about it. Okay?
不管怎样 别跟他们说你见过我
And whatever you do, don't tell them that you talked to me,
也别说起今晚的事
or about what happened tonight.
他们会说我在撒谎
They'll just say I'm lying,
或是疯了
or that I'm insane.
但你清楚真♥相♥
But you know the truth.
我们没疯
We are not crazy.
奥尼拉科技
各位 请上交身份卡
Everyone, please turn in your ID
然后去主管那里报道
before reporting to your supervisors.
今天晚些时候 安保部会发放新身份卡
You can get new IDs from the security office later today.
你不用 玛拉 查理在等你
Not you, Mara. Charlie's waiting for ya.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
今天 我们都有麻烦了
Today, we're all in trouble.
玛拉
Mara...
-怎么回事 -有人闯进这里
- What's going on? - There's been a breach.
我们被打劫了
We've been robbed.
昨晚 脑机接口团队在清点库存时
The BCI team was cataloguing inventory last night
发现少了一个
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表