剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
so their relationship to
联♥系♥是不同的
the program is gonna be different.
就像我们对某些药物
Like how we respond to certain drugs
会有不同反应
in different ways.
没错
Exactly.
程序可能误读他和蝴蝶之间的联♥系♥
Maybe it misread his connection to the butterfly,
错把其他强烈的情感
mistaking it for love as opposed to
当成了爱
some other powerful emotion.
比如
Like what?
内疚
Guilt.
我想回去
I wanna go back in.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你
Hey, you.
我说过让你离我远点
I told you to stay away from me.
我知道为什么你总是看见蝴蝶了
I know why you're seeing the butterfly.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字叫玛拉·肯特
My name is Mara Kint.
我在奥尼拉科技工作
I work for Onira-Tech.
你怎么在这
How are you here?
幻梦空间有多用户版本
There's a multi-user version of Reverie,
他们把我送进来
and they sent me into your program
和你谈一谈
to talk to you.
为什么
Why?
我没有同意过
I didn't consent to this.
你无权待在这儿
You have no right to be here.
是的 我没有权利
You're right. I don't.
擅自打扰你
I'm intruding,
我为此感到抱歉
and I'm very sorry for that.
这个地方显然
This place is obviously
对你很重要
important to you.
你在这向她求婚了
You proposed to her here.
对吗
Is that right?
一定是非常特别吧
It must have been very special.
我精心策划了这个晚上
I had this whole elaborate evening planned,
当那个侍者把我们赶出去的时候
but when the bellhop kicked us out,
我们搭上了一辆电车
we hopped on a cable car
一整个晚上
and just spend the rest of the night just
我们搭着车环绕这个城市
riding around the city.
听起来是个难忘的夜晚
It sounds like a night to remember.
你曾经有过这样的夜晚吗
Have you ever had a night like that?
有的 我也有一个
Yes, and I have one
愿意做任何事来忘记的夜晚
I'd do anything to forget.
和你一样
Just like you.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Will you tell me what happened?
诊断结果出来后 一切都变了
Everything, uh, changed after the diagnosis.
存款两个月就用完了
We burned through our savings in the first two months.
我是个独♥立♥承包人
I'm an independent contractor.
她在一个研究院工作
She was in grad school.
我们都没有保险
Neither one of us had insurance,
所以我在堂兄那里找了个工作
so I took a second job with my cousin,
每周做八十 九十小时
doing 80-, 90-hour weeks,
中间抽空带她去治疗
taking her for treatment in between
还要接送艾丽丝上学
getting Iris to and from school.
所以你开始服用思科瑞
So you started taking Skeiron.
我那天本该
I shoulda had someone else take her
让别人带她去诊所的
to the clinic that day.
我已经持续超负荷工作三十天了
I was at the end of 30 straight days.
我加倍了服用剂量
I doubled up on the dosage.
我甚至不记得那场车祸
I don't even remember the accident.
我在医院刚睁开眼
I just woke up in the hospital,
她已经不在了
and she was gone.
我对你的遭遇深表同情
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
我每次都让她失望
I failed her at every turn.
我没日没夜地工作
I spent every day working,
想保住她的生命
trying to keep her alive,
但还是不够
and it wasn't enough.
然后我找到了幻梦空间
Then I found Reverie.
我们的十周年纪念日就快到了
Our tenth anniversary was coming up,
我们一直在说要回到这个地方来
and we'd always talked about coming back to this place,
但却一直没机会
but we never got a chance.
我一直想给她一个梦幻的周末
I could finally give her
现在终于有机会了
the dream weekend I always wanted.
我会暂时忘记她并不是真的
I'll forget for a minute or two that it's not really her,
她只是个复♥制♥品
that it's just a re-creation,
但总会发生什么事
but then something will happen
让我想起
that will remind me.
我只是...
I'm just...
我的痛苦永远也不会消失 是吗
This is just never gonna go away, is it?
是的
No.
但会减轻
But it'll get better.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为你不是唯一一个
Because you're not the only one here
把某人的死怪罪在自己身上的人
who feels responsible for somebody's death.
已经两年了
It's been two years, and, um...
我说真的
I'll be honest with you.
我现在还是一团糟
I'm still kind of a mess.
我开始酗酒
I started drinking too much.
开始嗑药
I started self-medicating.
我不想有任何感觉
I didn't want to feel anything, and...
这样确实有用
It worked,
不过只能管一会儿
for a while.
什么改变了你
What made you change?
当我看见你兄弟和艾丽斯
When I saw your brother and Iris
还有他们的经历后
and what they were going through.
艾丽斯也来了
Iris is here?
医院叫他们过来的
The hospital called them in.
你陷入了昏迷
You've gone into a coma.
但我只在这待了几天
But I've only been in here a couple days.
你在这待了两周多了
You've been here for over two weeks.
这不可能
That--it's not possible.
你还记得你上次睡着是什么时候吗
When was the last time you remember sleeping?
我不...
I don't...
托尼
Tony,
在这里
you have a version
你有内奥米的一个幻像
of Naomi here,
但艾丽斯是真的
but Iris is real.
有血有肉的真人
She is flesh and blood,
等着你苏醒
and she's waiting for you,
如果你再在这里待久一点
and if you stay here any longer,
你就永远回不去了
you will never come back,
她就只剩孤身一人了
and she'll be all alone.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
内奥米会想这样吗
Is that what Naomi would want?
还记得那天你说了什么吗
Remember what you said that day?
求婚那天
The proposal?
我说 "你还能做得更差劲"
I said, "You could do worse."
可能我不该向你求婚
I might have been wrong.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我让你失望了
I let you down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
托尼 你从未让我失望
Tony, you never let me down.
你信守了那天的每一句诺言
You did everything you promised that day,
甚至做了更多
and more.
我从来没后悔过
I don't regret a single second.
毕竟
I mean,
我们能在一起这么久有多幸运
how lucky are we to have had this time together?
太幸运了
The luckiest.
但我觉得
But I think...
我该回家了
I think it's time to go home.
爸
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表