剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
This is something you've done
你已经做过上千次了
thousands and thousands of times in your life.
在你的意识深处 你知道
You know, on a deep level,
当钥匙插入钥匙孔后
what it feels like when you put the key
是一种怎样的感觉
into the lock of your front door.
所以
So...
记住那种钥匙滑入
just remember what that feels like
机械锁的感觉
as the key slides into the mechanism.
我真不敢相信居然成功了
I 98% did not expect that to work.
什么声音
What's that?
我从来没有见过
I've never seen that before.
我们必须去找曼陀罗标志了
We should find that mandala,
尽快
and soon.
在奥尼拉科技成立后完全没有
There's no social media footprint
奥利弗的社交信息 之前的信息也很少
for Oliver after Onira-Tech, and not much before.
我找到了他搬来美国后的学校照片
I found his school picture after he moved to the U.S.,
但没有他在那的时间记录
but there's no record of his time there.
梧桐山中学大火
也许记录在大火中被摧毁了
Maybe the records were destroyed in the fire.
那张集体照是什么
What's that group pic?
"未来开拓者 天才学生"
"Future Trailblazers, for gifted students."
那间小屋呢
And that cabin?
有地点标记 在威尔逊山附近
It's geotagged, near Mount Wilson.
我们让迪兰交叉查询了奥利弗的手♥机♥
We had Dylan cross-reference Oliver's cell phone
和安吉拉山顶基地的信♥号♥♥塔
with the towers at the base of Angeles Crest,
都指向威尔逊山
leading up to Mount Wilson.
过去几周有许多重合点
We got a dozen hits over the last few weeks,
而且阿尔塔迪纳的两个摄像头拍到了他
and he was spotted on two red light cameras in Altadena.
亚莱希斯也许就在那里
Alexis may be up there.
有新发现再联♥系♥你
We'll call you if we find anything.
现在状态如何了
Status update?
目前有三个服务器崩溃了
Three server meltdowns so far.
程序里还有多少人
How many people still in the program?
现在更多了 超过一万六千人
Um, more now. Over 16,000.
大伙儿 听好了
Okay, everybody, listen up!
我们被袭击了
We are under attack.
有人试图使我们的服务器过热
Someone is trying to overheat our servers
从而摧毁幻梦空间程序
and crash the Reverie program.
我们需要所有的人手
We need all hands on deck
打开所有楼层的窗户和门
opening up windows and doors for the floor racks
把风扇移到数据中心
and moving fans to the data center.
凯西 召集一支队伍
Casey, get a team together.
禁用所有的账户和密♥码♥
Disable all usernames and passwords.
任何人都不能进入幻梦空间
Nobody else gets into Reverie.
快点 行动起来
Come on, let's go!
快去
Go!
我们走
Let's go!
有发现吗
Anything?
一定会有一个 对吗
There has to be one, right?
里面不可能一个都没有
I mean, he couldn't just not put one in.
曼陀罗出口是构建中唯一一个
The exit mandala is one of the only mandatory components
必备组件
of the build.
你可以选择安放位置
You can choose the location,
但是必须得有
but it has to go somewhere.
他只是 藏得很好
He just... hid it really well.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他把他们放进去是为了吓你吗
Did he put them in there to scare you?
不是刻意的
Not on purpose.
我不懂
I don't understand.
奥利弗告诉了你他有现实感丧失症
Oliver told you about his derealization.
那就是他所看到的
That is what he was seeing.
他的感官紊乱导致了
His disorder causes
这些极其强大的幻觉
these incredibly powerful hallucinations.
有时 当他在幻梦空间中
Sometimes, when he was in Reverie,
由于脑机接口
they would manifest themselves as avatars,
他们会表现为虚拟人物
thanks to the BCI.
他用了很多年
He spent years
向人们解释
trying to explain to people
他脑中的世界是什么样的
what it was like living inside his brain.
因为有了幻梦空间 他就能展示给我看
Because of Reverie, he was able to show me.
我认得那个声音
I know that sound.
有什么事
Can I help you?
我是来修空调的
Yeah, here to fix the AC.
-其他人呢 -现在只有我在这儿
- Where's, uh, everybody else? - Just me for the moment.
他们要我让所有人都回楼上去
Well, they told me to send everyone back upstairs.
这里交给我吧
I can take it from here.
收到
Roger that.
再见
Cheers.
安全封锁
主服务器室
亚莱希斯 等一下
Alexis, wait.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do it?
他只是想跟你多待一会儿
He just wanted to spend some time with you,
你连这都做不到吗
but you couldn't do that, could you?
因为你太自私了
Because you're too selfish.
因为你的小项目太重要了
Because your little projects are so important.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
迪兰
Dylan.
他本来是你的好孪生弟弟
He was the good twin, you know.
是讨人喜欢的那个
He was the one people liked.
但你还是夺走了他
But you took him away.
你毁了我们的生活
You ruined our lives.
亚莱希斯 他们不是你的父母
Alexis, these aren't your parents.
你们说并没有怪我
You said you didn't blame me.
我们当然怪你
Of course we blame you.
亚莱希斯 你真的觉得
Alexis, do you really think
这是你父母的真实想法吗
that your parents feel like this?
-不 -我也不这么认为
- No. - Neither do I.
奥利弗把他们放在这里是为了伤害你
Oliver put them here to hurt you,
拖延你的时间 因为我猜测
to slow you down, 'cause I'm guessing
曼陀罗就在那扇门后面
the mandala's just beyond that door.
只是这感觉太
It just feels so...
真实吗
Real?
但这不是事实
But it's not.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that more than anybody.
奥利弗的另一个幻觉吗
Another one of Oliver's hallucinations?
这不是他创造出来的
He didn't create this.
是我
I did.
我找到她了
I got her.
这是在我身上发生的唯一一次
It was the only time spontaneous generation
自发产生入口
happened for me.
保罗在他的幻梦空间里
Paul discovered a room
已经建好了一个房♥间
that it had built in his Reverie.
一个他父亲的房♥间
The room with his dad.
我们开始探索一个构想
We started exploring the idea that
如果它能深入你最大的欲望
if it could tap into your greatest desires...
那它也同样可以深入你的恐惧
It could also tap into your fears.
这里就是由我的恐惧创造出来的
This is what it created from mine.
我的恐惧是我最终没能创造出
My fear was that I hadn't created something
将人们联♥系♥在一起的东西来
that would bring people together after all.
也许我会创造出
Maybe I had created
能摧毁我们的东西
something that would destroy us.
他想让我再感受一次这种恐惧
He wanted me to see this again.
你已经看到了
Well, you've seen it.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
他要是对的怎么办
What if he's right?
万一我真的是在摧毁别人的生活呢
What if I'm ruining people's lives?
不是
You're not.
看看你都经历了什么
Look what happened to you.
我来告诉你我发生了什么
I'll tell you what happened to me.
我姐姐和侄女被杀那天
The day my sister and my niece were killed,
我让我姐夫
I told my brother-in-law
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表