剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
我的礼物比这大多了
My present's much bigger.
这是我从认识你时你就想要的东西
It's something you've wanted since I've known you.
什么
What is it?
不是东西 是一个人
It's not what but who.
-就在那 -亚莱希斯
- Over there. - Alexis?
迪兰
Dylan?
怎么了
What's the matter?
我没想到你会在这
I didn't expect you.
我是很大的惊喜吗
Was I a big surprise?
是的 你是
Yes. You were.
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
就一点
Just a little.
因为
Because...
你太完美了
You are so perfect.
我知道这条街上有个面包店
I think there's a bakery down the street.
你可以去买♥♥点东西吃
Why don't you go and get something,
我们几分钟后再见
and I'll meet you in a few minutes.
-你为什么要做这些 -想让你睁开双眼
- Why did you do that? - To open your eyes.
这就是一切的原因
That's what it's all been about.
迪兰复活了
Dylan, resurrected.
他是所有这些的灵感来源
He's been the inspiration for everything.
这些你编程的人工智能 幻梦空间
The AIs you programmed, the Reverie.
那也是为什么你看不到这个项目有多危险
That's why you can't see how dangerous the program's become.
因为其中掺杂了你的私人情感
It's too personal to you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about it--
听我说 前面有两条路可以走
Listen to me. There are two paths ahead.
让我回公♥司♥
Let me back in the company.
我们可以一起修复它
We can fix it. Together.
撇开查理 修复程序
Get rid of Charlie. Fix the program.
你太荒唐了
You are ridiculous.
修复程序 你甚至都不理解它
Fix the program? You don't even understand it.
幻梦空间和迪兰无关
Reverie is not about Dylan.
而我从没想过让他复活
And I never wanted him resurrected.
我还从没想要被踢出公♥司♥呢
Well, I never wanted to be kicked out of my company.
你无视了我的警告
You ignored my warnings.
你从来都不听我的 看看你现在在哪儿
You never listened to me, and now look where you are.
我真傻 竟然会来这
I was an idiot to come here.
你真自私 而且恶心
You are selfish, and you're sick,
你这是在浪费我的时间
and a waste of my time.
至少我没有杀了我的弟弟
At least I didn't kill my brother.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该这么说
I shouldn't have said that.
你最好拿到钥匙了 兄弟
You better have the key by now, mate.
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
没有东西丢失或被移♥动♥
nothing's missing or out of place.
那他呢
What about him?
我们搜过身了
We frisked him.
没有什么他不该拿的
Nothing that shouldn't be on him.
查理
Charlie?
发生什么了 这些是什么人
What's going on? Who are all these people?
奥利弗怎么了 他想要什么
What happened with Oliver? What did he want?
没事
Nothing.
没什么事
It was nothing.
出什么事了 亚莱希斯
What's wrong, Alexis?
-他对你做了什么 -我说了没事
- What did he do to you? - I said it was nothing.
老大
Boss? Boss?
我们什么都没找到 让他走
Hey, we've got nothing. Let him go.
你对她做了什么 你
What did you do to her, you mother--
-你这个王八蛋 -别激动
- you son of a bitch. - Hey, hey, easy, easy.
告诉我 不然小心我揍你
Tell me or I'm gonna light your ass up right now.
-放开我 -我警告过你
- Let go of me. - I warned you
-让你离她远一点 -拜托
- to stay away from her. - Come on, come on.
-我警告过你 -退后
- I warned you! - Back off, back off.
他疯了
He's insane.
你有手♥机♥吗
Can I get a phone?
我要打给我的律师
I want to call my attorney.
肯特女士
Ms. Kint?
他们准备好做接口抽除手术了
They're ready to perform the extraction.
你跟我过来吗
If you'll come with me?
能再给我一分钟吗
Could you just give me a minute, please?
当然 你准备好就行
Sure. Whenever you're ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪兰 现在有多少人在幻梦空间里
Dylan, how many people are in the Reverie program right now?
27,423.
其中某个人需要帮助的
And what are the odds that one of those people
可能性有多大
is going to need help?
问题出现的几率
A problem arises with approximately
大约是一万两千分之一
one in every 12,000 users.
也就是说现在某个人很可能遇到了麻烦
So there's probably somebody in trouble right now,
而我们只是还没收到消息
but we just haven't heard about it yet?
实际上是2.28人
2.28 people, actually.
杰米那天下午两点左右打过我电♥话♥
Jamie called me at about 2:00 that afternoon.
她和雷结婚八年了
She and Ray had been married for 8 years.
他还不错
He was okay.
他喝酒喝得有点多
He drank a little bit more than I liked, but...
但我没想到会有问题
I didn't really think there was a problem.
有些人在即将崩溃的时候
Some people when they're falling apart, they...
会发出信♥号♥♥
They give off signals.
但有的人却完全不愿袒露心声
Other people just keep a really tight lid on.
知道的时候已经来不及了
And you don't know until it's too late.
雷就是这样
That was Ray.
-查理 -什么事
- Charlie. - Yeah?
我姐夫挟持了我姐姐和我外甥女
My brother-in-law's got my sister and my niece.
他手上至少有一把枪
Um, he has at least one gun on him.
-地址在哪 -阿灵顿街1175号♥
- What's the address? - 1175 Arlington.
3A室
Apartment 3A.
知道了 你要和他谈吗
Got it. You gonna talk to him?
是的 但是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but no...
你到的时候 不要开警灯 也不要带枪
No flashers or guns when you get here.
好吗
Okay?
为什么不鸣警笛
Why no sirens?
有些人对警笛反应特别强烈
Some people get really worked up by them.
我想让他们冷静下来
I want them to calm down, to...
好让他们觉得我是站在他们那边的
make them think that I'm on their side.
好说服他们
To get in their heads.
你才能操纵他们
So you can manipulate them.
我是这么想的
That's the idea.
先等一下
Okay, so just back up a second,
跟我说说事情的起因
and tell me how all of this got started.
我发现一条信息
I found a text.
信息 很好 什么信息
A text, good. What text?
在杰米的手♥机♥上
On Jamie's phone.
杰米手♥机♥上的信息 很好 很好
A text on Jamie's phone. Okay, great, great.
说什么了
What did it say?
说她要带布雷恩去你们父母家
That's she's taking Brynn to your parents' place,
-她要离开我 -不 雷 我从没
- she's gonna leave me-- - No, Ray, I was never--
-闭嘴 -等等 等等 等等
- Shut up! - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 雷 听我说好吗
Wait, wait, wait, Ray. Stay with me now, all right?
杰米 让我和他说 雷 听我说
Jamie, let me talk to him. Ray, listen.
这肯定只是暂时的
I'm sure it wasn't permanent, you know?
或许她只是想给彼此一点空间
Maybe she was just trying to give you guys some space.
我了解我姐姐 她很爱你
I know my sister. She loves you.
-她不爱了 -她当然爱你
- Not anymore. - Of course she does.
还记得原来那些日子吗 你到我们家来
You know, remember when you used to come over to our house
带她出门约会
and you would pick her up for dates
你们开着车四处兜圈 对吧
and you were driving that car, what was it?
那辆黑色的车
It was the, um-- it was the-- the black one
-那辆四轮车 -科迈罗
- with the wheels. - The Camaro.
天呐 科迈罗 没错
Oh, God, the Camaro. Exactly.
他当时在听我说话
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表