剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Got your text. What's up?
我得吃点东西 你替我一会
I got to eat. Can you spare me?
他也没什么动静
He's not doing much.
-可以啊 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - All right.
-亚莱希斯 -查理
- Alexis. - Charlie.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
等着看你会不会
Waiting to see if you're going to do
做傻事
something incredibly dumb.
我听到奥利弗的消息以后
After I heard Oliver's message,
如果你给你的平板充电了
I asked Dylan to let me know
就让迪兰告诉我
when you powered up your tablet.
你不会真的想要
You're not seriously considering
进程序里面去吧
going into the program?
我想
Yes.
你到底为什么要这么做
Why exactly would you want to do that?
你说的没错
You're right.
奥利弗确实有问题
Something's going on with Oliver.
但和他谈谈是唯一一个
Talking to him is the only way
搞清楚他到底在想什么的办法
to find out what's going on in his mind.
让他自己在医疗区呆着
Let him stew in the medical unit
等他自己出来为止
until he decides to leave the program.
他会在里面呆到
He's going to stay in there
身体撑不住为止
until his body goes into medical distress.
到时候我们还是要进去和他谈
Then we'll have to go in there and talk to him anyway.
我更愿意现在去 早点搞定
I'd rather just do it now and get it over with.
在里面他没法对我怎么样
He can't do anything to me in there.
我比任何人都要了解里面
I know that space better than anybody.
出来以后马上叫我
Call me as soon as you come out.
一定要叫我 亚莱西斯
Call me, Alexis.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
你好
Hello.
-谢谢你来 -怎么回事 奥利弗
- Thanks for coming. - What's going on, Oliver?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
-这是要干嘛 -其实是为了你的生日
- What's this about? - Your birthday, actually.
我记得是明天吧
Which, as I recall, is tomorrow.
我的生日
My birthday?
惊喜哦
Surprise.
你希望我能相信这一切
You expect me to believe this is all so you can give me
让你能变一束破花给我唱生日快乐吗
a limp bunch of flowers and sing "Happy Birthday"?
首先 这花不破啊
Well first off, those flowers aren't limp.
其次 你知道我从不唱歌♥的
And secondly, you know I never sing.
第三 这不只是为了你
And thirdly, this isn't just about you.
我是全世界最自私的人 而且对你很粗暴
I've been galactically selfish and rude to you.
我现在的后悔
My regrets would...
能填满这片海
they would fill this ocean.
我只是想做点小事
I just want to do one small thing to prove
证明我不是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
to myself I'm not a total ass.
可以吗 不会占用很久
Would that be okay? It won't take long.
还有礼物噢
And there's a present.
-你有五分钟时间 -这边走
- You can have five minutes. - This way.
克里斯·康德拉 医生
洛杉矶市医疗中心
我有个想法
I have an idea.
克里斯在洛杉矶市医疗中心工作
Chris works at LA Metro Medical.
你的姐夫也在那里 对吗
That's where your brother-in-law is, right?
-是的 -你的侄女和
- Yes. - And when your niece
姐姐中枪后被送去哪里了
and your sister were shot, where were they taken?
洛杉矶市医疗中心 那又怎样
LA Metro, what's the point?
你所有的现实感丧失都是有关联的
All your derealizations are linked.
如果程序只是随机产生画面
If the program were just throwing images at you,
那它们就疯了
they'd be crazy.
你可能看到粉色大象和长翅膀的汽车
You'd be seeing pink elephants and cars with wings.
你所看到的事物很明确 有意义
What you're seeing is specific. Meaningful.
也许是脑机接口产生了这些问题
Maybe the BCI is causing your problem.
如果真是如此 那就它拔♥出♥来♥摔在地上
If it is, rip it out, throw it on the floor
狠狠踩它
and jump up and down on it.
但我认为程序是在揭开
But I think the program is uncovering
你大脑隐藏的东西
something hidden in your mind,
如果是这样 那移除脑机接口
and if that's true, removing the BCI
是最坏的选择
is the worst thing you could do.
你为什么让这一切变得更加困难
Why are you making this harder?
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
你拯救了这里
You've saved this place.
如果不是你 死去的客户已经五六个了
We'd have half a dozen dead clients if it weren't for you.
你是我们的无价之宝 而且
You are invaluable to us, and I...
我很喜欢和你一起工作
I really enjoy working with you.
我也是
Me too.
雷和布雷恩是怎么说的
What did Ray and Brynn say?
发生的这一切是有原因的
It's happening for a reason.
这一切都要追溯到那起枪击事件
It all goes back to the shooting.
关于枪击案有些你不能释怀的事情
There is something about it that you can't let go of,
如果我们能搞清楚是什么
and if we can figure out what that is,
就有可能解决你现在的问题
there's a chance that we can stop what's happening to you.
保罗 你要我回忆那段
Paul, you are asking me to dig around in memories
我一直试图忘记的过去
that I've been trying to put behind me for a very long time.
没错 你埋藏了一些东西在那里
Exactly. You've buried something there.
是 而且我愿意
Yeah, and I'm fine with that.
我知道 我知道这很难
I know--I know that this is hard--
不 我做不到 抱歉
No, I can't. I'm sorry.
我现在几乎不能控制自己情绪
I am barely holding it together right now.
来...
To--
-好吧 -求你了 保罗
- Okay. - Please, Paul, please.
我明白
I understand.
你感觉如何
How are you?
疑虑重重
Suspicious.
还很热
And hot.
已经不止五分钟了 奥利弗
It's been more than five minutes, Oliver.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
就在这里停下吧
We can stop here.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你可以惊叹了
You have permission to be impressed.
不错
Not bad.
真的很不错
Not bad at all.
那是我们以前去的地方吗
Is that the place we went?
那个你说有着世界上
The place that you said had
最美味咖啡的店
the best cup of coffee in the world?
没错
Oui.
想来一杯吗
You want one?
关闭摄像头
脑机接口团队证实有一个植入装置丢失
The BCI group confirmed one implant is missing.
肯定是希尔拿走的那个
Must be the one that Hill got.
-他拥有接口多久了 -看上去有两周
- How long has he had it? - Two weeks, looks like.
-查理 -什么事 迪兰
- Charlie? - Yes, Dylan?
亚莱希斯房♥间的摄像头被关闭了
The camera in Alexis' office just went offline.
我不知道原因
I don't know why.
-她还在程序里吗 -是的
- Is she still in the program? - Yes.
-希尔在哪里 -医疗部 有人看守
- Where's Hill? - Medical unit. Under guard.
我有不详的预感
I don't like this.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我在巡查摄像头系统
I was doing a sweep of the camera system
发现这个关闭了
and noticed this one was offline.
进来检查一下
Came in to check it.
你叫利克利 对吗
Name's Leekly, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
派几个人过来搜查这个房♥间
Get some people in here. Check this room out.
好的
Yeah.
也搜一下他
Check him out, too.
一号♥办公室需要两个安保人员
We need two security in number one's office.
收到
Copy that.
奥利弗 就礼物而言
Well, Oliver, as far as presents go,
这个很不错
this is all right.
这不是礼物
This isn't the present.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表