剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
-我会调查的 -亚莱希斯
- I'll look into it. - Alexis.
我说了我会调查的
I said I'd look into it.
亚莱希斯
来电
你好 陌生人
Hey there, stranger.
一起吃晚饭吗
我打算做你爱吃的意面
朋友们 这是一个爱情故事
This, my friends, is a story about love.
-是嘛 -接着说
- Really. - Go on.
皮拉尔从没结婚
Pilar never married.
也没有生孩子 为什么
She never had kids. Why?
-因为杰奎因·奥卡扎 -那是谁
- Because of Joaquin Alcazar. - Who's Joaquin Alcazar?
-迪兰 -杰奎因·奥卡扎
- Dylan? - Joaquin Alcazar
曾任智利大学文学教授
was a professor of literature at the University of Chile.
曾在革命运动中担任领袖
He became a leader in the revolutionary movement.
讣告
世界从此失去了一位伟大的文学家
我看见他与皮拉尔亲吻
He's the man that I saw kissing Pilar.
你在幻梦空间里跟踪她吗
Are you stalking her in there?
他作为抵抗军队的叛军首领牺牲了
He got killed leading a rebel group against the military.
从此以后她再也没有见过他
She never saw him again after that.
你认为杰奎因是皮拉尔建造幻梦空间的原因
So you think Joaquin's the reason Pilar built her Reverie?
但你说过她在里面也无法再见到杰奎因
But you said she'll never see Joaquin in there again.
如果真是这样
If that's why she built the Reverie,
那她为什么还不出来
then why isn't she coming out?
她得到了想要的东西 只是还不够
She got what she wanted, but it just--it wasn't enough.
-她还需要别的 -我们该怎么做
- She needed something else. - So how do we fix that?
给她一个机会
By giving her the opportunity
和杰奎因好好浪漫一番
for a full-on romantic moment with Joaquin.
她可以畅所欲言
She gets to say what she wants to say.
做想做的事情
She gets to do what she wants to do.
如果能实现这个
You give her that,
我保证她肯定会出来
and I promise she's going to come out.
但是要记住
But remember though.
你在幻梦空间的任何举动
Even the slightest influence by you inside the Reverie
都有可能彻底改变皮拉尔的故事
can change everything in Pilar's story.
你确定要这样做吗
You sure that's all right?
我觉得这是带她出来的最快途径
I think it's the best way to get her out quickly.
我们等不起让她慢慢来 不是吗
I mean, we can't afford to wait her out, right?
现在她稳定了 但说不准能维持多久
She's stabilized, but who knows how long that will last?
下次进去时我还需要一些东西
And I'm going to need a little something when I go in.
大家好 不好意思
Hello, hi, excuse me?
我能 都听我说
Can I, what, uh-- Hey!
很好
Okay, good, all right.
我在找一个叫做杰奎因·奥卡扎的人
I am looking for a man named Joaquin Alcazar.
你们肯定都知道他是谁
I am sure that all of you know who he is.
这些钱
And this...
归第一个带我去见他的人
is for the first person who can take me to him.
皮拉尔 等等
Pilar, hang on.
你真是在和我开玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你想干什么 我不能迟到
What do you want? I can't be late.
我知道杰奎因对你来说意味着什么
I know what Joaquin means to you.
他说了他爱你
He said he loved you.
男人打仗之前会说很多事情
And men say a lot of things before they go off to war.
另外 事情发生了就是发生了
Besides, what's done is done.
不用这样的
But it doesn't have to be!
幻梦空间不是个真实的世界 在这里
Reverie isn't the real world. In here...
人和事都能发生
Anything can happen!
他在这干嘛
What is he doing here?
我替你把他带来这了
I brought him here for you!
什么意思
What do you mean you brought him here for me?
他本该在领导突袭的
He's supposed to be leading the raid!
你应该在领导突袭的
You're supposed to be leading the raid!
我是为你来这儿的
But I am here for you.
他不能待在这
He can't be here.
我以为这是你想要的
But I thought that's what you wanted?
我为什么想要这个
And why would I want that?
就因为你的傻脑袋想到 就说明我想要吗
Because you got it in your bird brain that this is what I want?
你没问过我 就替我做了决定
You didn't ask me! You just decided for me!
就像其他所有人一样
Just like everyone else.
政♥府♥ 松树荫疗养院
The government, Shady Pines.
每个人都对我的生活指手画脚
Everyone's got an opinion about my life.
这么多地方 却没有我能独自拥有的空间
There's so many, there's no room for me
甚至在这里面都没有
to have one of my own, not even in here.
发生什么了
What's happening?
什么意思 是你做了这事
What do you mean? You did this.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
借过
Por favor!
不
No!
皮拉尔 帮帮我们
Pilar, help us! -
那些士兵把女孩儿们关在一个校舍里
The soldiers are holding the girls inside of a schoolhouse.
他们就是从那里把人带走
That's where they're taking people
盘问他们有关造♥反♥的事
to question them about the rebels.
但为什么要带走那些女孩 她们只是孩子
But why take the girls? They're just children.
更容易逼她们说出真♥相♥
It's easier to force the truth out of them.
我很抱歉 皮拉尔
I'm so sorry, Pilar.
当我看到你和杰奎因在一起
When I saw you and Joaquin together,
而且知道他已经死了以后
and then I learned that he died,
我以为你是因为爱而到这里来的
I just thought that you came here because of love.
我是
I did.
为了女孩儿们
For those girls.
好吧 我真的搞砸了
Okay, I really messed this up.
我不该乱猜的
I shouldn't have assumed.
但这些女孩儿不是真的死了
But those girls aren't really gone.
如果你想再见到她们
If you want to see them again, all you have to do
只需要离开并重启程序
is just leave the program and restart it.
你真的以为杰克·塞夫会让我这么做吗
You really think Jack Selve is going to let me do that?
-让我再来一次 -我可以问问
- Give me one last ride? - Well, I could ask.
皮拉尔 这里究竟发生了什么
Pilar, what really happened here?
我当时住在一个智利的文化寄宿家庭
I was on a cultural homestay in Chile.
在四十五年前的今天
And on this exact day, 45 years ago,
我和那些女孩儿们一起逃离了那个小镇
I fled town with those girls.
我把她们塞进了一辆偷来的货车后车厢
I piled them into the back of a stolen van,
开车带他们到边境
and I drove them to the border.
远离了士兵和枪击
Away from the soldiers and the shooting.
你救了她们
You saved them.
我们能逃走的唯一原因
The only reason we were able to escape
是因为那些士兵
was because the soldiers were busy
正忙着对付抵抗的战士们
with the resistance fighters.
杰奎因的士兵们
Joaquin's men.
和以前一样 我把所有的场景都设置好了
I had the whole thing set up here, just like before.
只有这一次 士兵们没有忙着对抗战士们
Only this time, the soldiers aren't busy with the men,
因为杰奎因没有带领他们
because Joaquin's not there to lead them.
因为我...我把他带来找你了
Because I-- I brought him to you.
我只是想再感受一次
I just wanted that feeling one more time.
我的人生有目标 有意义
That my life had purpose, that it meant something.
但是现在 所有的希望都没了
But now, any hope of that is gone.
就因为你
Thanks to you.
-谢谢你来一趟 -很高兴见到你
- Thank you for coming. - It's good to see you.
在这么公开的场合
In this very public place.
没问题 我明白 你的大秘密是什么
No problem, I get it. So what's the big secret?
-谁说我有秘密 -拜托 莱希
- Who said I have a secret? - Come on, Lex.
查理绝对不会让你自己一个人来的
Charlie would never let you come by yourself,
就是说你没告诉他
which means you didn't tell him.
所以就是有秘密
Ergo, secret.
2.0原型机与一个二级程序的路径串行
The 2.0 prototype crossed paths with a secondary program.
-东柏林 -出现了异常
- East Berlin. - There was an anomaly.
在幻梦空间的伤导致了身体出现伤痕
A physical manifestation of an injury in Reverie.
-是你受伤吗 -玛拉·肯特
- Was it you? - Mara Kint.
肯特 她出什么事了
Kint. What happened to her?
腹部有擦伤
Bruising, on the abdomen.
是由虚拟枪伤引起的
Caused by a virtual gunshot wound.
我警告过你有可能会发生这种事 我说过
I warned you this could happen, I said--
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表