剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
I design all the factory presets and training modules.
我们也做研究和开♥发♥
We also do research and development,
探索现实与虚拟的边界
pushing the boundaries of reality within the program.
普通用户可选择某个预设
The ordinary user can choose between the presets
或选择定制化场景
or a more customized experience.
他们能按照自己的特定喜好
They can create entire worlds
订制整个世界
tailored to their specific desires,
他们可有几天 几周甚至几个月的时间决定
and they have days, weeks, even months to figure it out,
我要给你上一个速成班
but I'm going to give you a crash course,
足够让你上道了
just enough to make you dangerous.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
怎么舒服怎么坐
Make yourself comfortable.
好的
Yeah.
阿波图斯的意思是打开
Apertus means "Open."
你准备好了
Whenever you're ready,
就说这个词
just say the word,
闭上眼
close your eyes,
你会发现自己身处在一个盒子里
and you'll find yourself in the box.
什么盒子
The box?
是训练模块
It's a training module.
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
好的
Okay.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
如果你坚持到了最后
If you make it all the way through,
结尾处有惊喜
there's a surprise waiting for you at the end.
什么惊喜
What is it?
如果我告诉你了 就不算惊喜了
Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise,
对吧
now would it?
准备好了就开始吧
When you're ready.
训练模块六
阿波图斯
Apertus.
如果我想四处走走呢
What if I want to walk around?
你的大脑会告诉四肢该做什么
Your brain tells your limbs what to do,
但是那些信♥号♥♥是在幻梦空间里与你身体相连
but those signals are connected to your body in Reverie.
除了对强大刺♥激♥会有一些零星反应之外
Aside from a few stray reactions to really powerful stimuli,
你的身体会保持完全静止
your body will remain perfectly still,
一直躺在这张椅子上
right here in this chair.
所以我想做什么都可以吗
So I can do anything I want?
物理定律幻梦空间里不一定适用
Physical laws don't necessarily apply in Reverie,
但受制于编码的局限性
but they are subject to the limitations of the coding.
举个例子 你不会爆♥炸♥ 也不能飞
For instance, you can't just pop off and fly.
暂时还不能
Well, yet.
我会受伤吗
Can I get hurt?
你可以教你的大脑消除特定的诱发因素
You can teach your brain to disarm certain triggers,
比如说疼痛
like pain, for example.
久而久之 你就能学会无视自然本能
Over time, you'll learn to override your natural instincts
消除你的恐惧反应
and deprogram your fear response.
我了个...
Holy--
有人吗
Uh, hello?
好吧
Okay, uh...
有人吗
Hello?
你进去之后
Once you're inside,
我们完全无法与你沟通
we don't have any way to communicate.
不不
No! No!
保罗 保罗
Paul! Paul!
所以如果情况太危急
So if it gets too intense,
找到入口图标
look for a gateway icon.
如果附近没有
If there isn't one nearby,
你只要说一声
all you have to do
退出就行了
is say "Exitus."
退出
Exitus!
很紧张 是吗
Intense, right?
你不必立刻就开始
You don't have to do this right now.
训练一天就够了
Training's enough for one day.
他也许等不到第二天了
He may not have another day.
我想现在开始
I wanna get started.
你就不该建议使用2.0升级版
You never should have suggested using 2.0.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
你应该等我搞清楚
You were supposed to wait until we figured out
现实感丧失的问题
the derealization issues.
到时公♥司♥早就消失了
The company could have been long gone by then,
这些人也已经死了
and these people might already be dead.
你自己也说过
You said it yourself:
她掌握得比我们更快
she picked it up faster than we did,
而且这是我们构建出来的
and we built it.
但不是为她而构建的 亚丽克西斯
But it's not just her, Alexis.
而是程序本身
It's the program itself.
在引入第二个人的时候
We have no idea what's gonna happen
我们根本不知道会发生什么事
when we introduce a second person.
她的出现也许会破坏托尼与程序的联♥系♥
Her presence might disrupt Tony's bond with the program.
没错 这正是我们弄清楚的机会
Exactly. This is our chance to find out.
她进去的时候 我要监视她的脑波活动
I'm gonna monitor her brainwave activity when she goes in.
如果出现重大的异常现象
If there are significant anomalies,
那我们必须告诉她
then we have to tell her.
如果你不说 我会说的
If you don't, I will.
杰 你最后一次和你弟弟对话是什么时候
Jay, when was the last time you talked to your brother?
几周前 他打电♥话♥给我
He called a couple weeks ago,
问我们愿不愿意让艾丽斯周末也住着
asked if we wouldn't mind keeping Iris for the weekend.
我们家女儿也差不多大
We got a daughter the same age,
她俩是表亲
her cousin.
我想他只不过
I figured he just, you know,
需要点时间独处
needed some time by himself.
他最近压力很大
He's been under a lot of pressure
自从她母亲过世以后
ever since her mom passed.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
他们出了车祸
They were in an accident.
我哥哥开的车
My brother was driving.
内奥米坐副驾驶座
Naomi was in the passenger seat.
他没死 但是
He survived, but
她在送去医院的路上去世了
she didn't make it to the hospital.
过去的几个月 他一直在收集
Last few months, he's been collecting
能找到的任何资料
everything he could find.
照片 视频
Pictures, video...
以前的语♥音♥邮件
Old voice mails.
我不知道他当时在做什么
I didn't know what he was doing at the time,
现在来看显然是在往程序里上传东西
but apparently he was uploading them to the program.
他以为能让她回来
He thought he could bring her back.
训练进行的如何
How's the training going?
她通过初始关卡的速度比其他人都快
She passed the early stages faster than anyone else.
她经历了一系列的模拟训练
She's gone through a battery of simulations.
状态很稳定
Her vitals are steady.
如果你能够一直坚持到最后
If you make it all the way through to the end,
会有惊喜等着你
there's a surprise waiting for you.
查理 我们没时间了
Charlie, we're running out of time.
她到底准备好没有
Is she ready or not?
她准备好了
Yes, she's ready.
那就送她进来
Then send her in.
这个平板与托尼·雷顿的程序匹配
This tablet is paired with Tony Lenton's program.
托尼·雷顿
你点击图标睁开双眼的时候
When you tap the icon and open your eyes,
就会发现自己已经进入他的幻梦空间
you'll find yourself inside his Reverie.
祝好运
Good luck.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
来吧
Come on.
等等 让我进去 让我进去
Wait, let me get in it! Let me get in!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫玛拉
My name is Mara.
你不应该出现在这里
You're not supposed to be here.
不应该
No?
我很清楚自己的选择
I was very specific about my choices.
好吧 我要告诉你一件事
Okay, I--I have to tell you something.
我希望你离开
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表