剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的小莱希*
*Happy birthday Dear Lexie girl*
生日快乐 亚莱希斯 25岁
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
你们怎么从来不在蛋糕上写他的名字
Why don't you ever put his name on the cake?
什么
What?
迪伦
Dylan.
你们怎么从来不在蛋糕上写他的名字
Why don't you ever put his name on the cake?
今天也是他的生日
It's his birthday too.
莱希
Lexie--
为什么这里
And why are there, like,
有500张我的照片 却只有一张他的
500 photos of me in here and only one of him?
而且不是机器人
And it's not a robot.
妈妈 是人工智能
Mom, it's an artificial intelligence,
有时候就像在和他说话一样
and sometimes, it is just like talking to him,
但你不会知道 因为你从来没试过
but you wouldn't know that, because you've never tried it.
你怎么突然想起这些了
Where is this coming from?
你是只想忘记他吗
Do you just want to forget about him?
因为我不想
Because I don't.
我们永远不能忘记
We could never forget.
没有家长会忘记
No parent ever could.
我们每天都会想他
We think about him every single day,
我们跟你一样想念他
and we miss him just as much as you do.
那你为什么不试试
Then why don't you at least try--
因为那台电脑不是我儿子
'Cause that computer is not my son,
永远不会是的
and it never will be.
我建造他
I built him
是为了我们不会永远失去他
so we didn't have to lose him for good,
可你都不肯承认
and you won't even acknowledge that,
甚至不肯说他的名字 自从...
or even say his name since--
你希望我们怎么做 莱希
What did you want us to do, Lexie?
我们还要养孩子
We had a kid to raise.
-我们不希望你再... -别
- We didn't want you to feel any more-- - Don't.
说啊
Say it.
我们不希望你
We didn't want you to feel
比现在更内疚
any more guilty than you already did.
莱希 她的意思是
Lexie, what she means is
我们早知道你很特别
we knew that you were special.
我们不想打乱你的轨迹
We didn't want to derail you in any way,
所以我们只能尽力向前看
so we did what we had to do to keep moving forward.
但我们没有
But we didn't.
我们都没有
Any of us.
生日快乐 亚莱希斯 25岁
莱希 让我进去
Lexie, let me in!
勿入
莱希
Lexie!
你记得你杀了她们后发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened after you killed them?
我记得拿枪指着我的脑袋
I remember putting a gun to my head.
我记得你当时也在
I remember you were there.
然后就一片模糊了
And then it's a blur.
很多东西我已经不记得了
There's a lot I don't remember anymore.
我记得
I remember.
雷 雷
Ray! Ray!
我走过拐角
Coming around the corner...
我记得看到她们
I remember seeing them
倒在地板上
on the floor,
然后我记得
and then I remember
你拿枪指着脑袋
you holding a gun to your head.
所以我逼你动手了
So I made you do it.
动什么手
Do what?
扣扳机
Pull the trigger.
事情不是那样的
That's not how it happened.
不 我听到...
No, I heard--
我听到了录音
I heard the recording.
玛拉 我是说
Mara, what I'm saying is
你没逼我做什么
you didn't make me do anything.
你只是给了我许可
You just gave me permission.
我想死 现在依然想
I wanted to die. I still do.
我总做同一个梦 都不下一百次了
And I keep having this dream, like, a hundred times,
梦见杰米和布雷恩 我在追着她们
of Jamie and Brynn, and I'm running after them.
我想告诉她们我非常抱歉
I'm trying to tell them how sorry I am,
我从未想要伤害她们
how I never meant to hurt them,
但我永远看不到她们的脸
and I can never see their faces.
那感觉就像 时间越久
It's like the longer it goes on,
一切就变得越淡
the more things just fade away.
这就是为什么我要找墙上的照片
That's why I was looking for the pictures on the wall,
因为我不记得她们长什么样了
'cause I can't remember what they look like.
我不怪你
I don't blame you for what you did.
这一切都是我罪有应得
I deserve everything I got.
你回来了 我们得马上走
You're back. We have to go, now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
亚莱希斯 她失踪了
It's Alexis. She's gone missing.
巴雷特夫人
Mrs. Barrett,
我觉得没什么好担心的
I wouldn't worry.
她肯定不会有事
I'm sure she'll be fine.
如果有她消息了 麻烦给我来个电♥话♥
Give us a call if you hear from her.
还没消息吗
No sign of her yet?
没有
No.
我让迪兰搜索了一下
However, I had Dylan do a search
附近的摄像头
of the security cameras in the neighborhood.
没找到亚莱希斯 但找到了这个
We didn't find Alexis, but we found this.
奥利弗
Oliver.
在她失踪的前几小时
He was in a gas station nearby
他就在附近的一个加油站
a couple of hours before she disappeared.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
-已经报了 -然后呢
- I already did that. - And?
他们在尽其所能调查
They're doing everything they can,
但他们得遵守规章制度
but they have to follow protocol.
这需要时间
Takes time.
那怎么办 我们就坐着干等吗
So what, we're just supposed to sit here and wait?
我没这个打算
I have no intention of doing that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去这混♥蛋♥的家
To the bastard's apartment.
我希望你能尽可能地找到幻梦空间里
I want you to dig up everything you can
所有和员工编号♥002相关的资料
on Reveries connected to employee number 002.
是奥利弗·希尔吗
Is that Oliver Hill?
这和亚莱希斯的事有关吗
Is this about what happened to Alexis?
亚莱希斯的什么事
What do you know about Alexis?
没什么 只是
Nothing. It's just,
按平常 她随时随地都在线
normally, she's logged onto the server,
在服务器上改代码
making changes to the code, like, 24/7.
我觉得她都不睡觉的
I'm not even sure she sleeps.
但今天她已经五个多小时没登录了
But today, she hasn't logged on for over five hours,
所以明显有什么不对劲 这就怪了
so clearly something's-- well, that's weird.
亚莱希斯·巴雷特
员工编号♥001 上线
她刚进入幻梦空间
She just went into Reverie.
迪兰 她在哪儿登录的
Dylan, can you tell me if she's in one of ours?
是我们的一个服务器 但未被使用
It's one of our servers, but it's marked inactive.
她在搞什么
What the hell is she doing?
你记得这里吗
Do you remember this place?
爱因斯坦的秘密实验室
Einstein's secret lab.
藏在大学地底的管道下
Hidden in the tunnels underneath this college.
这也挺像的 不是吗
It's not a bad likeness, is it?
你诱导我进了幻梦空间
You induced a Reverie.
都是从你和莫妮卡·肖那里学来的小伎俩
Nifty little trick I learned from your work with Monica Shaw.
我就好奇一问
I'm curious.
强迫人进入幻梦空间
Did you at least
你有没有假装自己很生气
pretend to be morally outraged
至少得从道义上装装样子吧
at the idea of forcing someone into Reverie,
还是你的大脑就只关心解决问题了
or was your brain simply working on solving the problem?
退出
Exitus.
这是我在国防部学来的
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表