剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
some artwork up on these walls.
莫奈印画好像不错
Maybe a Monet print.
或者《狗狗玩扑克》
Or "Dogs Playing Poker."
谢谢你留下来陪我
Thanks for sticking with me.
当一个人非常在乎某个人时就会这么做
That's what you do when you care about someone.
你们两个 跟我来
Come on, you two.
通常我不擅长于
I'm not good at giving speeches,
演讲或讲话
or talking in general,
有时候 但我想谢谢你们
sometimes, but I want to thank you
为重振公♥司♥旗鼓而做的一切努力
for all your hard work in getting us back on our feet.
我很自豪我们在这做的一切
I'm proud of what we do here,
我为你们而自豪
and I'm proud of you.
你们是我的家人
You guys are my family.
不仅如此 你们还是我的朋友
More than that, you're my friends.
所以 废话不多说了
So, without further ado,
迪兰
Dylan?
在 亚莱希斯
Yes, Alexis.
我们去吃午饭吧
We're go for launch.
好
Yeah!
-太棒了 -好吧
- Yeah! - All right!
幻梦空间
The Reverie program
启动倒计时
will go live in
5... 4...
3... 2... 1...
欢迎来到幻梦空间
我们回来了
We're back.
怎么了
What?
那是你
That's you.
诊断模式
幻梦空间登入中
上面说你现在在幻梦空间里面
It says you're inside Reverie right now.
但...
But...
我不在
I'm not.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表