剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
退出
Exitus.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
奥尼拉科技
干得漂亮
Nice work.
瑞秋怎么样了
How is Rachel doing?
还是很脆弱 但好多了
Uh, she's fragile but better, I think.
她去看了心脏病医生
She saw a cardiologist who says
医生说可以用药物治疗
he can treat her condition with the medication.
今天会送她回家
He's sending her home today.
嗨 有个人我想让你见一下
Hey, I got someone I want you to meet.
艾略特·哈里森
This is Elliott Harrison.
照片里的手是他的
That's his hand in the picture.
查理 你干了什么
Charlie, what have you done?
那么你当时在场对吗 哈里森先生
So you were there, Mr. Harrison?
对 跟我朋友艾伦 那是艾伦
Yeah, with my friend Alan. That's Alan.
他受邀去看望孩子
He was invited to see the baby,
但他很紧张 所以我陪他去
but he was nervous, so I went with him.
紧张是因为他是孩子父亲
Nervous because he's the father
但不在孩子身边吗
and wasn't sticking around?
这个嘛
Well----
你听我说
well, you have to understand, uh,
艾伦和米里亚姆商量好的
Alan and Miriam had a deal.
米里亚姆是单身 但想要个孩子
Uh, Miriam was single and wanted a child,
艾伦是她朋友 同意做孩子父亲
and Alan was a friend and agreed to be the father.
在那之后 两人便分道扬镳了
After that, poof, they go their separate ways.
米里亚姆非常清楚 孩子是她自己的
Miriam was very clear. That baby was hers.
她不希望艾伦留在她身边
She didn't want him hanging around.
他们也没保持联♥系♥
They didn't stay in touch.
艾伦从那以后没再见过她
Uh, Alan never saw her after that.
现在我知道怎么回事我觉得很愧疚
Um, I feel terrible now that I know what happened.
为什么愧疚
Terrible about what?
哈里森先生
Um, Mr. Harrison,
这位是瑞秋·考夫曼
this is Rachel Kauffmann.
艾略特认识你的母亲
Elliott knew your mom.
他们跟我说你在找你的父亲
they, uh, tell me you're looking for your father.
我刚跟他聊过
I just talked to him.
这是他的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, that's, uh, his number.
瑞秋·考夫曼回家去了
Rachel Kauffmann is on her way home.
听说了
I heard.
我...我只想跟你说声谢谢你
And I--you know, I just wanted to say thank you
帮我黑进她的电脑
for getting into her laptop.
真的很有帮助
It really helped.
那就好
Good.
我还想说...
And I also wanted to say...
你说得对
Uh, you're right
应该为这个项目骄傲 亚莱希斯
to be proud of the program, Alexis.
瑞秋告诉我她觉得这个项目是个奇迹
Rachel told me that she thought it was miraculous, and...
现在我开始理解了
now I'm starting to see why.
所以他们把天才奖颁给了我
That's why they give me the genius grants.
亚莱希斯 六点半了
Alexis, it's 6:30.
-准备好下双陆棋了吗 -当然
- Ready for backgammon? - Sure.
你选黑方还是红方
Black or red?
黑方
Black.
那是她弟弟
He was her brother.
他们是双胞胎
They were twins.
双胞胎
Twins?
他十岁还是十一岁时就死了
Must've been about 10 or 11 when he died.
她没告诉过我怎么回事
She's never told me what happened to him.
我觉得她谁也没告诉
I don't think she's told anybody.
♪ I should be stronger♪
♪Deep down I'm a child♪
♪Still trying to find a way♪
♪I can hide away♪
♪Somewhere to belong♪
♪All I really need is somewhere♪
♪Somewhere to belong♪
♪Somewhere to belong♪
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我...
Listen, I--
我不想你觉得亏欠我什么
I don't want you to think that you owe me anything.
我理解你和我妈妈之间的约定
I understand the deal that you had with my mother.
如果我们能时不时聊聊天
If we could talk every now and then,
就很好了
that would be great,
但如果你不愿意我也能理解
but I understand if you don't want to.
你能等我一会吗
Do you mind waiting here a second?
-好的 -好
- Yeah, sure. - Okay.
上次我见你妈时 她给了我这个
The last time I saw your mom, she gave me that,
我一直留着
and I kept it,
可能因为我喜欢你妈妈
well, probably because I liked your mom,
但主要是因为
but mostly because...
我希望能有今天
I hoped this day would come,
我可以把它拿出来给你看
and I could show it to you
告诉你我从没有忘记过你
and tell you that I never forgot about you.
我的...
My, um--
我家人不在
my family is away,
因为他们想给我们一点独处的时间
because they wanted to give us some time alone.
但过一会儿就会回来
But they're gonna be back in a little while.
你愿意留下来吗
Will you stay?
我想带你见见他们
I'd like you to meet them.
-好 -可以吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
当然可以
Sure.
我想见见他们
I could do that.
♪Somewhere to belong♪
你好
Hi there.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表