剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
I used the guard's key to open the closet
把炸♥弹♥藏在里面
and hide the bomb.
炸♥弹♥本该在九个小时后才引爆的
It was supposed to be set for nine hours later.
但我看到的时候 却只剩45秒
But when I saw it was set for 45 seconds,
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我傻眼了
I froze.
但是你没跑
But you didn't run.
你本来可以逃跑自救的
You could have left. You could have saved yourself--
现在这些都不重要了
I guess it doesn't matter now.
还是很重要
Oh, yes, it does.
你可以阻止爆♥炸♥事件再次发生
You can stop it from happening again.
艾希莉 你知道其他炸♥弹♥的下落吗
Ashley. Do you know where the other bombs are?
如果你告诉我 就不会有人受伤了
If you tell me, nobody else gets hurt.
在码头附近的塞普尔维达联邦大楼
There's one set to go off at the Sepulveda Federal Building
有一个炸♥弹♥
near the loading docks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
开始了
It's happening.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
玛拉
Mara.
还有件事
One--one more thing.
还有一件事
One more thing.
退出
Exitus.
她走了
She's gone.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
记得我问你家小木屋的情形吗
Remember how I asked you about your family's log cabin?
我知道是因为艾希莉把它展现给我看了
I knew about it because Ashley showed it to me.
怎么会
How?
她在幻梦空间里
She built it.
构建了那栋小木屋
In the Reverie.
她也阻止了另一起悲剧的发生
And she stopped another tragedy from happening.
警报解除
All clear.
她用自己在地球上的最后一点时间
She used her last moments on this earth
拯救生命
to save lives.
她想让我告诉你
And she wanted me to tell you...
瓢虫爱过你
Ladybug loved you.
非常爱
So very much.
她长大以后我就没有那样叫过她了
I haven't called her that since she was a little girl.
每次都要等瓢虫小姐好好躺在被窝里
We couldn't read "Alice in Wonderland"
我们才会一起读《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
until Miss Ladybug was snug in her bed.
她想让我为你做最后一件事
And she wanted me to do one last thing for you.
能不能请你告诉我
"'Would you tell me please
从这里离开 我该走那条路
"Which way I ought to go from here?'
这取决于你到底想去哪里
"'That depends a good deal on where you want to go,'
猫咪说
Said the cat.
去哪里我不在意 爱丽丝说
"'I don't much care where,' said Alice.
那走哪条路都无所谓 猫咪说
"'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the cat.
只要我能去到什么地方
'So long as I get somewhere.'"
嗨
Hey.
我来看看你
I wanted to check on you.
今天你对程序的修改拯救了很多人
What you did with the program saved a lot of lives today.
别让发生的其他事情掩盖了这一点
Don't let anything else that happened make you forget that.
但我来这里真正想告诉你的
But what I really came here to tell you about
是西德尼·威尔克斯的事
was Sidney Wilks.
他是我的朋友
He was a friend of mine.
当时我们15岁 有一天
One day, we were 15 at the time...
他一直说自己要飞走了
He just kept saying how he was going to fly away.
要飞走了
Just fly away.
他跳了下去 我伸出手想抓住他
He leapt back, I reached out.
他从十二层掉了下去
He fell 12 stories.
他当时吸了毒
He was high.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
他是我见到的第一个死去的人
He's the first person I saw die.
很久以来我都会谈论西德尼的故事
I've talked about Sidney for a long time
因为这样有帮助
because it helps.
你今天看到的事 令人遗憾
I'm sorry about what you saw today.
如果你想谈谈艾迪斯 我随时愿意倾听
And I'm ready to listen anytime you want to talk about Edith.
艾迪斯并不是我见过的第一个死去的人
Edith wasn't the first person I've seen die.
我知道
I know.
查理
Charlie.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾迪斯·伦纳德
好了 今天终于结束了
Okay. Well, this day's done.
-没错 -有人想喝酒吗
- Yes, it is. - Anyone for a drink?
-当然了 -你应得的
- Oh, yeah. - You've earned it.
如果你想独自一人的话
I'll leave it if you'd rather
-我把酒放这 -别傻了
- be alone. - Don't be silly.
我去找几个玻璃杯
I'll rustle up some glasses.
谢谢
Thank you.
为这一切
For everything.
别客气
You're welcome.
嗨 我能来点吗
Hey. Can I have some?
当然了 快过来
Of course. Come over here.
给你
Here you go.
让我们举杯
I'd like to propose a toast.
敬工作完美完成
Job well done.
敬程序
The program.
敬团队
To teamwork.
敬乔布斯
Steve Jobs.
敬艾希莉
To Ashley.
干杯
Hear, hear.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表