剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
You distracted them.
瑞秋 我是奥尼拉科技的
Okay, Rachel, I'm with Onira-Tech.
我们真的得谈谈
we really need to talk.
你的天堂赌场 1159号♥房♥间
没时间了
No time.
什么
What?
瑞秋
Rachel...
你怎么可能是奥尼拉科技的
How can you be from Onira-Tech?
不是说只有一个人能进入程序吗
I thought only one person could enter the program.
这是另一个程序
It's a different program.
瑞秋你慢一点 你的心脏负荷太大了
Rachel, please slow down. You're stressing your heart.
不可能 我感觉很好 我感觉好极了
Not a chance. I feel fine. I feel great.
听我说 你可能是那么觉得
Look, you may feel that way,
但其实不是这样
but you're not.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie?
人们对我撒谎太多次了
People have lied to me so many times
方式各有不同 都很有创意
in so many different and creative ways,
我不再去考虑他们为什么那么做了
I've stopped wondering why they do it.
有什么意义
What's the point?
他们就是会撒谎
It's what they do.
该死 你拖慢了我的速度
Damn it. You're slowing me down.
瑞秋
Rachel!
瑞秋 慢一点
Rachel! Rachel, slow down!
不
No, no.
你是在找线索吗
Are you looking for a clue?
我看到你翻了那人的口袋
I saw you dig through those guys' pockets,
如果你知道该怎么做
and since you knew how to do that,
那这里肯定设计成游戏了
I figured that this must be structured like a game.
你速度好快
You're fast.
我上车时 看到了一张赌场的传♥单♥
When I got in the car, there was a flyer for the casino.
如果楼下那人身上有房♥间钥匙
If the room key was on the guys downstairs,
那么这个房♥间里
somewhere in this room,
会有什么告诉我接下来该去哪
something will tell me where to go next.
好吧 瑞秋
Okay--Rachel...
瑞秋
Rachel...
瑞秋 听我说
Rachel, listen to me.
你心脏受损了
Your heart is damaged.
你现实中的心脏
Out there in the real world,
跳动频率远高于正常水准
it is beating much faster than it actually should.
医生认为你的心脏有潜在缺陷
The doctors think it's because of an underlying defect.
你得退出去检查一下
You need to leave and have it checked out.
我没搞懂
I don't get it.
从来就没人说过我心脏有问题
No one ever told me there was a problem with my heart.
可能是医生疏忽了 或者...
Well, maybe the doctor missed it, or...
或者原来没发现 但现在你心脏的确有问题
um, maybe it's new, but it's there.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我要做的事太重要了
Anyway, what I'm doing is too important.
但这只是个游戏
But it's just a game.
这不仅仅只是游戏
No, it's much more than that.
为什么
Why?
收据 泊艇港湾
2号♥油箱 游艇油费
我说得没错吧
I told you.
你打哪儿来回哪儿去吧
Go back to where you came from.
反正我不走
I'm not leaving.
间谍幻梦空间吗 这很受欢迎
It was a spy Reverie? Those are popular.
真的吗
They are?
有些人用程序是想
Well, some people use the program
重现个人经历
to recreate personal experiences.
其他人只是想做绝地武士或者西部牛仔
Others just wanna be Jedi Knights or cowboys.
把你喜欢的故事导入程序
Feed stories you like into the program,
它就能开始讲故事
it creates a narrative.
你可以按你的喜好去打击坏人
You can blast bad guys to your heart's content,
就像玩游戏一样
like a video game.
但瑞秋不觉得自己是在玩游戏
Well, except Rachel doesn't think she's in a game.
她可认真了
She's dead serious.
如果她继续下去
If she keeps going the way she is,
我担心她会死
I'm worried she's gonna die.
-你打算怎么做 -我不知道
- Okay, what are you gonna do? - I don't know.
程序在给她一些有目的性的线索
I mean, the program is giving her clues to something,
在我搞清楚她的目的之前
so until I figure out what that is,
我觉得我应该说不动她
I don't think I can get through to her.
保罗...
Paul, um...
有件事...
something...
很奇怪
weird happened.
一个虚拟人物
One of the digital characters
和我说话了
spoke to me.
上次周围的人只是静止了
Last time, they just froze.
它还做了什么
What else did it do?
威胁我
Threatened me,
扑过来想掐死我
chased me, tried to strangle me.
太好了
That's great!
-谢了 -不是
- Thanks. - No--
原先它们忽略你 是因为程序
They ignored you, because the program
还无法识别你
didn't recognize you then.
现在能识别了
Now it does.
它越了解你
The more it knows you,
你工作起来就越容易
the easier it'll be for you to work.
它怎么了解我的
How does it get to know me?
和人一样 靠观察
Just like people. By watching you.
迪兰 这些是瑞秋在学校的照片
Dylan, there are pictures of Rachel at a school.
她在哪儿教书
Where does she teach?
玛拉办公室
玛拉·肯特
最近的帖子提到说是在
Recent posts mention working for
所特尔地区学校
the Sawtelle School District.
要当詹米·邦德 她也太温和了吧
You know, she's pretty mild for Jane Bond.
她名字不是瑞秋吗
I thought her name was Rachel.
没错 但在她的幻梦空间里
Right, yeah, but in her Reverie,
她的角色像女版的詹姆斯·邦德 所以我说...
she's like a female James Bond, so J--
算了 当我没说 这没什么
you know what, never mind, it's all good.
你大概都没听说过他
You probably never even heard of him.
詹姆斯·邦德是个小说中的间谍
James Bond was a fictional spy
英国作家伊恩·弗莱明笔下的角色
created by a British novelist, Ian Fleming,
-出现在电影... -没错
- portrayed on film-- - Right, yes.
就是那个
That one.
我老忘记你其实是个电脑
Okay, I forget sometimes that you're a computer.
-没关系 -那么...
- That's okay. - Okay, so...
在她首页出现最频繁的人是谁
Who is the most frequent poster on her feed?
我来查一下 需要一点时间
Let me check. It'll just take a second.
我喜欢间谍故事
I like spy stories.
亚莱希斯说我们小的时候
Alexis says when we were little,
常一起扮成间谍
we used to pretend to be spies together.
谁小的时候
When who was little?
亚莱希斯和我
Alexis and me.
最常在瑞秋·考夫曼的
The most frequent poster
社交网络上留言的人
on Rachel Kauffmann's social media stream
叫安东·德雷
is named Anton DeRay.
迪兰 改天有空
Okay, Dylan, some other time,
我想听你说说那些间谍游戏
I'd really like to hear about those spy games,
但现在
but in the meantime,
麻烦你把安东·德雷的电♥话♥号♥码
can you please get me a number for Anton DeRay
发到我手♥机♥上
and send it to my phone?
没问题 还有其他需要吗
Sure. Anything else?
没有了
Uh...no.
没了 我...
No, I'm--
雷 雷 雷
Ray! Ray! Ray!
让一下
Excuse me.
让让 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
不好意思 等等
Excuse me! Wait!
布雷恩
Brynn!
没事的
You're okay.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表