剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Not until the program created this.
幻梦空间中的父亲
A Reverie version of my father.
这里很安全 我可以面对他
And a safe place where I could face him.
保罗
Paul...
我了解到他并不是个怪兽
I learned he wasn't a monster.
只是一个非常不开心的人
Just a deeply unhappy man.
有一个他从不想要的家庭
With a family he never really wanted.
你可以走了
You can go.
走吗
Shall we?
谢谢分享
Thank you for sharing that.
别客气
No problem.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
保罗
Paul.
怎么
Yes?
前厅里的其他那些门
Those other doors in the Anteroom.
其他的幻梦空间
The other Reveries.
我拿它们做什么
What do I use them for?
下次再带你看吧
Another time, perhaps.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
就是这个人闯入了内特·哈罗家吗
This is the man that broke into Nate Hallo's home?
没错 那不是他第一次作案
Yeah, it turns out it wasn't his first time,
也不是最后一次
and it wasn't his last.
去年他跟四起入室盗窃案件有关
He's been linked to four home invasions in the last year.
洛杉矶警局找他很久了
LAPD's been looking for this guy for a long time.
-还有别的线索 -什么
- And there is something else. - What?
我跟负责调查这个案子的警探聊了聊
I spoke to the detective that was assigned to the case.
-内特·哈罗没去过警局 -你在说什么
- Nate Hallo never came in. - What are you talking about?
警探们想让他去看一下面部照片
The detectives wanted him to look at mug books
帮助警方指认那个小偷
so that they could identify this guy.
他却从未出现过
He never showed.
肯定是有什么问题
Well, that must have been a mistake.
不是 他放了警方三次鸽子
No, he stood up the police three times.
没有什么问题 不管何种原因
It was no mistake. For whatever reason,
他都不想指认小偷
he didn't want to identify him.
入室盗窃事件几周后
A few weeks after the break in,
内特叫他妻子该把这事放下了
Nate told his wife that she needed to move on.
什么 如果有人闯入我家
What? A guy breaks into my home,
而我和我妻子都在 我绝不会放下此事
while I'm there with my wife, I'm not moving on from that.
而且这不是我在幻梦空间里看见的人
And this isn't the guy that I saw in the Reverie.
在幻梦空间里 他块头大多了
In the Reverie, he was much bigger.
身上还布满疤痕
And he had all these scars all over his body.
他还有纹身
And he had tattoos.
他脖子侧边纹了两个黑色的"X"
He had two black X's right on the side of his neck.
记录里没提到任何纹身
There's no mention of any tattoos here.
也许只存在于幻梦空间里
Maybe it only exists in the Reverie.
不 这太明确了
No, it was too specific.
像是他个人生活中的细节
Like it was a detail from his personal life.
我想内特待在空间里 就是因为这次袭击
I think this assault is why Nate's staying in.
程序读取了他的想法
And I think the program read him,
然后创造出某个
and then created some sort of
幻梦空间版的袭击者
Reverie version of his attacker.
查理 我知道如何让他出来了
Charlie, I know how to get him out.
但我需要你的帮忙
But I need your help.
布雷格曼警探
Detective Bregman?
我是查理·文塔纳 谢谢你见我
Charlie Ventana. Thanks for meeting me.
叫我珍妮 久仰大名
Jeanie. Heard good stuff about you.
这一行很多人为你的离开感到惋惜
Lot of people on the job were really sad to see you go.
有些人巴不得我走 相信我
Some weren't, believe me.
对于这起入室抢劫案的疑犯 你有什么线索吗
So you got any leads for us on this home invasion suspect?
有 他其中一个受害人提供了新信息
Yeah, new information from one of his victims.
你的嫌犯脖子上有纹身 两个黑色"X"
Your suspect had a tattoo on his neck, two black X's.
-是吗 -是的 有帮助吗
- Yeah? - Yeah, any help?
也许吧
Maybe.
嫌犯有可能是二十街帮派的人
Could be that our guy runs with the Calle Veinte gang.
那是一个以双"X"为标志的小街头帮派
Small street gang that uses two X's to rep their set.
-你能认出他吗 -我不能 但我有个朋友
- Think you can ID him? - I can't, but a friend of mine
在市区担任帮派顾问
is a gang counselor downtown.
他以前跟这些人打交道
He used to run with these guys.
他最有可能认出嫌犯
If anybody can ID him, he can.
-我给他打电♥话♥ -谢谢 珍妮
- I'll give him a call. - Thank you, Jeanie.
我很好奇
Hey, I'm curious, uh...
你的目击证人客户
this witness client of yours,
之前为何没提到这点
why didn't he mention this before?
问得好
Good question.
我没想到还有人会在这儿
I didn't think anyone else was here.
我在等查理的电♥话♥
I'm just waiting for a phone call from Charlie.
他在帮我调查
He's getting me something.
希望他能查出线索
I hope he's getting me something.
如果他不成功 我就无法带内特·哈罗出来
I can't get Nate Hallo out if he doesn't.
你呢
You?
我在为明天的展示做准备
I'm working on a presentation for tomorrow.
对 我听说了 那些投资人 没错
Oh, yeah, I heard about that. The investors, that's right.
-进展如何 -挺好的 事实上非常好
- How's that going? - Great, actually, really well.
迪兰 亚莱希斯最近一次提起展示
Oh, Dylan, what is the most recent thing
是怎么说的
Alexis said about the presentation?
说展示逼得她想跳楼
That it made her want to jump off the roof.
-迪兰 -她问了呀
- Dylan. - She asked.
老天 我真恨这些东西
God, I hate these things.
我恨他们 我恨他们 我恨他们
I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.
-你需要"四步骤" -那是谁
- You need LERI. - Who's Larry?
不是谁 是缩写
No, not Larry. LERI. L-E-R-I.
聆听 同感 融洽 影响
Listening, Empathy, Rapport, Influence.
那听起来很婆妈
Okay, that sounds touchy-feely.
聆听 你得听到
Listening, you have to actually hear
其他人的需求
what the other person wants.
而不是只想着你接下来要说什么
Not just think about what you're going to say next.
这个我不擅长
Yeah, I'm not good at that.
同感的意思是
And empathy means understanding
明白他人的意图
where the other person's coming from.
但更重要的是 明白他人的感受
But more importantly, it's how they feel.
我就知道这听起来很婆妈
I knew this sounded touchy-feely.
你到底想不想要我帮你
Okay, you want my help or not?
而当另一个人
Now, rapport happens
明白你的感受时 融洽关系就会产生
when the other person understands what you're feeling.
然后一旦有了融洽关系
And then once you have rapport...
我就能影响人了
I'll be able to influence people.
没错 就是这四个步骤
Exactly. LERI.
-展示内容是什么 -是发展战略
- So, what's the presentation? - It's a strategy launch.
很好 战略是什么
Okay, great. What's the strategy?
在财政年度结束时 曾加12%的新用户
To increase new users by 12% at fiscal year end.
资金损失以现行汇率产生的债务
Cap loss generated debt at current rates,
并且扩大海外生产至...
and expand overseas manufacturing to--
我知道
I know.
先别管这些数字 跟我说说
Forget about the numbers, just talk to me.
你对奥尼拉科技的梦想是什么
What is your dream for Onira-Tech?
我想让世界上的每个人都能体验幻梦空间
I want everyone in the world to experience Reverie.
-每一个人 -为什么
- Every single person. - Why?
因为幻梦空间不是一种逃避方式
Because Reverie is not an escape.
而是一座桥梁 它可以让人们彼此相连
It's a bridge. It can connect people.
虽然是独自去体验
You experience it alone,
但它却告诉人们 你们并不是一个人
but it shows you you're not.
正确地使用 你就能获得自信 就能痊愈
Use it right, and you can gain self-confidence, you can heal.
自我感觉会更好
Feel better about yourself.
学会不害怕
Learn not to be afraid.
是的
Yes.
幻梦空间是
Reverie is...
一份礼物
A gift.
每个人都应该拥有
Everyone should have it.
这么说 就行了
Say that, you'll do fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚刚在我身上用了那四步骤吗
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表