剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
And it felt like he accepted me...
接受了我
completely.
很久以来
I hadn't felt that way since...
我都没有这种感觉了
In a very long time.
接着他的多疑症状愈演愈烈
Then his paranoia got worse...
情绪飘忽不定
and his mood swings.
那会我们在研究2.0版本
We were working on 2.0 by then,
他把自己的问题
and he blamed his problems
归咎于这个项目
on the program.
我们就此事大吵了一架
We had a huge fight about it.
然后那晚 他带着用汽油和自己的打火机
Then, that night, he tried to set my house on fire
准备把我家烧了
with some gasoline and that Zippo lighter of his.
你报♥警♥逮捕他了吗
Did you have him arrested?
没有
No.
查理和他谈了话 把他解雇了
Charlie talked to him, fired him,
拆除他的脑机接口 发了限制令
disabled his BCI, and got the restraining order,
给他足够的钱让他走
and paid him enough money to go away...
至少维持了一阵
At least for a while.
亚莱希斯 我懂你为什么保守这个秘密
Alexis, I understand why you wanna keep this a secret,
但你什么都没做错
but...you didn't do anything wrong.
你没什么好羞愧的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
他是我的搭档
He was my partner
也是我人生中最大的错误
and the biggest mistake of my life.
我不会因此被定义成
I won't be defined by that.
愚蠢的技术女
I won't be the idiot tech girl
爱上了神经病坏男孩
who fell for the psycho bad boy.
投资者们 风投们
The investors? The VCs?
他们一直在找理由贬低我
They're all looking for a reason to discount me.
我不会让他们得逞的
I won't give it to them.
我知道这很奇怪 但我希望以后
I know it's weird, but I'd appreciate it
我们能假装什么都没发生过
if from now on, we could act like it never happened.
什么从没发生过
Like what never happened?
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表