剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
幻梦空间
第一季 第六集
幻梦空间
Reverie,
是一个虚拟现实程序
a virtual reality program
身在其中 不可能都能变成可能
where the impossible becomes possible.
你想要的东西这里都有
Anything you desire, you can find here.
但有时候 人们会迷失其中
But sometimes people get lost.
卡在幻想与现实的夹缝中
Caught between fantasy and reality.
这正是她登场的时候
That's where she comes in.
她叫玛拉·肯特
Her name is Mara Kint.
专门寻找迷失的人 带他们回家
Her job, find the lost ones and bring them home.
在拯救他人的同时
And maybe by saving them,
也许她也能找到拯救自己的方法
she just might find a way to save herself.
《幻梦空间》前情提要
Previously on "Reverie"...
太迟了 我真的搞砸了 是不是
It's too late. I really screwed up, didn't I?
不要 求你了 求你了
No-- - Please, please, please!
雷 雷 雷
Ray! Ray! Ray!
雷 雷
Ray? Ray?
霍莉
Holly...
我想今天去农贸市场
so, I was thinking about going to the farmer's market today
下课后去
after classes...
你想来吗
You wanna come?
人太多了
It's too crowded.
我觉得大家都在盯着我看
I feel like everybody's looking at me.
没人盯着你看 没有的
No one is looking at you. No one.
你得出去活动活动 霍莉 对你有好处
You need to get outside, Holly. It's good for you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
回头见
I'll be back.
别忘了服你的血液稀释剂
Do not forget to take your blood thinners.
-我会记得的 -我爱你
- I will. - I love you.
好 回头见
Okay, I'll be back.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
霍莉 是我
Holly, it's me!
我没去成农贸市场 但是
So, I didn't make it to the farmer's market, but I--
霍莉 霍莉 亲爱的
Holly? Holly? Sweetheart?
不要吧 又来
No, not again.
奥尼拉科技
你知道今天我的幻梦空间是什么吗
You know what my Reverie is today?
没有车流
No traffic, no cars.
只有我开车 其他人都走路
I'm the only one with a car. Everybody else walks.
我们还真有个这款的
We have one like that, actually.
但是大家更偏爱的汽车幻梦空间
But the car Reverie people seem to prefer
是去撞其他的车
smashing into other cars.
那不错啊
That sounds good.
提醒我千万别跟你拼车
Remind me never to rideshare with you.
对了 你办公室有个人
Oh, by the way, there's someone in your office,
洛杉矶市医疗中心的心理医生
some shrink from L.A. Metro Medical.
说是关于今天下午
Says he's here about a patient
送来的一个病人的事
being brought in this afternoon.
他说他是洛杉矶市医疗中心的吗
He said he's from L.A. Metro Medical Center?
对 没问他名字
Yep. Didn't get his name.
克里斯
Chris...
玛拉
Mara.
-见到你真高兴 -是啊
- Good to see you. - Yep, yep. Hi.
我听说了你找了新工作
I heard you had a new job.
但直到我今早联♥系♥这里 我都不知道就是这儿
Until I called this morning, I had no idea it was here.
是这儿
It's--here.
我还看到查理也在
And I just heard Charlie's here too?
是啊 是他把我
He is. He, um--he's the one responsible for me
招了进来
coming over here, actually.
要不是他
If it weren't for him,
我还在教社区大学呢
I--I'd still be teaching community college.
-但是这里好多了 -我得去打个招呼
- But this is a lot better. - Well, I'll have to say hi.
是啊
You should.
他肯定想见见你的
Yeah, he would love to hear from you.
对了 克里斯 很抱歉
Chris, I am really sorry, by the way,
我没回你的电♥话♥
that I--I didn't return your calls.
19个月前的那通吗
The calls I made 19 months ago?
没事的
No problem.
过了六个月后
After, uh, six months,
我猜你应该不会再接电♥话♥了
I figured you probably weren't picking up the phone.
我当时情况很不好 克里斯
I was in a really bad place, Chris.
我知道 我当时也在
I know. I was there.
是啊
Yes, you were.
仙人掌我喜欢 很好看
I like the cactus. It's a nice touch.
这是有意的隐喻吗
Is the, uh, metaphor intentional?
克里斯 我说抱歉了
Chris, I said I was sorry.
我会继续说的
I'll keep saying it,
如果能让你好受点的话
if it'll make it better.
不 是我对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我还告诫自己要专业点
I told myself I'd be professional about this,
这才二十秒
and I--it's been 20 seconds,
我就搞砸了
and I've screwed it up already,
比我平常还蠢
which is even more than usually stupid for me.
不如我们聊聊你的病人吧
How 'bout we just talk about your patient?
谢谢
Thank you.
她曾是市芭蕾舞团的舞者
She was a dancer with City Ballet.
一年前从自行车上狠狠地摔了下来
Took a hard fall off a bicycle a year ago.
撞断了T9胸椎
Fractured her T9 vertebra.
导致腰部以下瘫痪
Paralyzed from the waist down.
太可怕了
Oh, that's terrible.
她因为抑郁症来找我
She came to me for a depression
但没能得到缓解
nothing was alleviating.
吃了药 试过认知行为治疗 都没用
Tried meds, CBT. Zip.
然后她告诉我 她听说
Then she told me she'd heard about
有幻梦空间这回事
this thing called Reverie.
我当时完全不了解
I didn't know anything about it,
但如果抑郁症病人能为什么事而激动
but when a depressed patient gets excited,
我肯定是鼓励她
I say, “go team."
-有帮助吗 -起初是的
- And did it help? - At first.
后来
Then, um...
她开始在程序里待得越来越久
She started spending more and more time in the program.
一小时变成了几小时
An hour became hours.
一周一两次变成了每天都去
Once or twice a week became every day.
她现在进去多久了
How long has she been in there now?
16小时 已经变成医疗问题了
16 hours, which makes it a medical issue.
因为她下身瘫痪
With the paraplegia, Holly's at risk for
霍莉会有心脏骤停 肺栓塞等危险
cardiac failure, pulmonary embolism,
数不胜数
you name it.
我应该尽快进去
I should get in there and explain to her
跟她解释下情况
what's going on as soon as possible.
我对这有些疑问
Now here is where I have some questions.
你知道那个今天带了病人来的
Do you know the name of that shrink
心理医生的名字吗
who's bringing the client in today?
玛拉在跟他谈的那个
The--uh, the one Mara's talking to?
我尽量不去了解任何人的名字
I try not to know anyone's name.
这样更轻松
It's just easier.
他们似乎认识 你说呢
It seemed like they knew each other, don't you think?
你问我♥干♥什么
Why are you asking me?
他叫克里斯·康德拉
His name is Chris Condera.
好人
Good guy.
曾为警方做人♥质♥谈判技巧
Used to consult with the police department
方面的顾问
on hostage negotiation techniques.
他和玛拉合作过几个案子
He and Mara worked a few cases together.
他们曾是一对儿吗
Uh, were they a couple?
你应该知道我不会回答这种问题的
You know me better than to expect an answer to that.
基本上就是说他们是情侣了 是吧
Well, he's basically saying they were, isn't he?
我很高兴地说 我完全不知道
I'm happy to say I have no idea.
你跟病人在他们自己创造的
You discuss the dreams and desires of
虚拟幻境里讨论他们的梦和欲望
patients in a virtual landscape of their own creation.
你知道这在心理医生听来多可怕吗
Do you know how terrifying this is for therapists?
那是我们该做的事
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表