剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
在土耳其的一个美军基地被人袭击
there was an attack on an American base in Turkey,
美军基地遭袭
通过调查 发现了一个针对
and the investigation uncovered a terrorist organization
叙利亚难民并试图
that was targeting Syrian refugees
激化他们的恐怖组织
and then trying to radicalize them.
你觉得他们认为埃米特参与其中吗
And you believe they think Ehmet's part of that?
嗯 但他说他什么都不知道
Yeah, but he says he doesn't know anything about it.
你确定他说的是真的吗
Are you sure he's telling the truth?
-保罗 -我有朋友在伦敦爆♥炸♥案里
- Paul-- - A mate of mine lost his leg
失去了一条腿
in the London Tube bombing.
我不喜欢军方用我们的应用程序
I don't like the military using our program,
但我也不希望有人因为我不相信
but I also don't like people trying to kill me
他们的神就想杀了我
because I don't believe in their God.
你确定他值得我们去救吗
Are you sure we're helping someone who deserves it?
如果他在说谎 总会编好整个故事
If he were lying, he'd have a coherent story.
他连话都不会说了 保罗
He could barely talk, Paul.
那孩子已经害怕到无法说谎了
He's too scared to be lying.
好吧
Okay.
但即使你能救他出来
But even if you can get him out,
IP地址也已经被屏蔽了
the trace on the IP address has been blocked.
我们不知道他人在哪
We don't know where his actual body is.
他还是被关押着
They still have him in custody.
所以你得找到他的位置
So you'll just have to find him.
怎么找
How do you propose I do that?
我连进去了
Hey, I made the connection.
他们很厉害
They're good.
很不容易 但我在入口处
It wasn't easy, but I secured a Mandala
放置了曼陀罗标志
at the entry point.
既然说退出没有用 曼陀罗标志就是唯一
Since Exitus won't work, the Mandala is your only way
退出系统的方法了
out of the program.
连接能持续多久
How long will the connection last?
足够久了 但编程的人
Long enough, but whoever's doing their coding
做了些改动
has made changes.
你可能会遇到点惊喜
You might find surprises.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
不能有两个以上的用户一时间进入幻梦空间
More than two users can't be in the same Reverie at once,
-所以... -现在还有一个人和他在一起
- so-- - Someone else is in there with him right now.
审讯他的人
The interrogator.
玛拉
Mara?
谁是玛拉
Who's Mara?
卡里姆
Kareem?
你好 谢谢你愿意跟我聊聊
Hi. Thanks for talking to me.
-我是玛拉 -非常乐意
- Mara. - Of course.
-好 -你是说
- Yeah. - Do I understand
你已经见过了埃米特 跟他说过话了
you have seen Ehmet? Spoken to him?
-是的 -他没事吧
- Yes. - Is he all right?
他还活着 没有受伤
He's alive. He's not in any physical pain.
-抱歉 介意我... -没关系 请坐
- Sorry, do you mind if-- - Yeah, no, no, no, please.
那...
And, uh...
奥尼拉科技和移♥民♥局有什么关系
What does Onira-Tech have to do with immigration?
并没有什么关系
Nothing at all, actually.
但我想救埃米特出来
But I'm committed to getting Ehmet released.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们的英语都说得很好
You both speak English very well.
这应该不是巧合
That couldn't have been by accident.
我们的父亲之前在密歇根大学就读
Our father studied engineering
学习工程学
at the University of Michigan.
他希望我们也能在那里上学
He wanted us to study here as well,
所以他坚持要我们学英语
so he insisted we learn.
听起来爸爸非常爱你们
Well, that sounds like a very loving dad.
是的
Yeah, he was.
我们离开叙利亚时他去世了
He, uh... He died while we were getting out of Syria.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
卡里姆 关押埃米特的人认为
Kareem, the people that are holding Ehmet believe
他和一个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织有关
that he has ties to a terrorist group.
你知道为什么他们会这么认为吗
Do you have any idea why they would think that?
不清楚
None.
埃米特很惧怕暴♥力♥
Ehmet is terrified of violence.
有一阵子因为狙击手逃跑了
Some days we couldn't leave our house because of the snipers
我们都出不了门
in the street.
我们离开大马士革去了一个难民营
We left Damascus for a refugee camp.
然后逃到了希腊
Then fled to Greece.
我们的船沉了 所有人都几乎丧命
Our boat sank. We all nearly died.
然后我们只能找人花钱
And then we had to pay people off to get tickets to come
买♥♥去北美的票
to North America.
加入恐怖组织
Join a terrorist group?
我们正是想远离它
That's what we were running away from.
你知道他是怎么被抓的吗
Do you know how he was taken into custody?
我给他买♥♥了张票来看我
I bought him a ticket to visit.
他一下飞机就被移♥民♥局带走了
Immigration took him once he got off the plane.
现在移♥民♥局不承认抓了他
And now ICE won't admit if they have him.
所以我才创建了这个网站
That's why I created the web site.
抱歉 稍等
I'm so sorry. Just one second.
保罗 什么事
Hey, Paul, what's up?
幻梦空间开启了 但我们不知道
The Reverie's open, but we don't know
能持续多久
how long it'll stay that way.
我一直在监测军方IP地址
I've been monitoring the military IP address.
网络出现波动
There's been a dip in traffic,
通常意味着有用户离线
which usually means that the user has left.
所以我能进去了
So I can get back in.
希望如此
Well, let's hope so.
我们还没有获取语♥音♥指令权限
And we haven't been able to access the voice commands.
也就是说 说"退出"不能让你离开系统
And what this means is Exitus will not get you out.
只能找到曼陀罗标志
You have to make it to the Mandala,
不然你就会困在里面
or you'll be stuck.
我要求的都加进去了吗
Did you put in everything I asked for?
应该在里面了 但是玛拉
It should all be in there, but Mara,
记住我说过会有惊喜
remember what I told you about surprises.
-好的 -当心
- Yes. - Be careful.
亚莱希斯 不知道你这么关心我
Alexis, I didn't know you cared.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
谢了 亚莱希斯
Yes, Alexis.
埃米特
Ehmet?
埃米特
Ehmet.
我说过我会回来的
I told you I'd come back.
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there, okay?
好了 好了 埃米特
Okay, okay. Ehmet.
这是我们接下去要做的
Here's what we have to do.
走开
Get away!
好 别激动 别激动
Okay, all right, all right.
那个士兵告诉我了 你在说谎
The soldier told me. You're lying.
你和他说了我在这里吗
You told him I was here?
这是真的 就跟我想的一样
This is real. Just like I thought.
你想混淆我
You want to confuse me.
不 这不是真的
No, this is not real.
他在骗你 埃米特 我是来帮你的
He is lying to you, Ehmet. I'm here to help you.
走开 离我远点
Get away! Stay away from me!
好 冷静 好的 好的
Okay. All right, all right, okay, okay.
埃米特
Ehmet!
埃米特
Ehmet!
-好的 -查理
- Okay. - Charlie.
莫妮卡
Monica.
这是德鲁·沙利文
This is Drew Sullivan.
德鲁 这是查理·文塔纳
Drew, Charlie Ventana.
什么风把你吹来了
And to what do I owe the pleasure?
不确定是否是愉快的风
Not sure pleasure's the word.
我需要和你谈谈玛拉·肯特
I need to talk to you about Mara Kint.
这是沙利文先生
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表