剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
用枪指着自己
to turn the gun on himself.
我在逃避
I was running from the guilt
没能救下家人的内疚感
of not being able to save my family,
但事实
but the truth was
远比那更复杂
so much more complicated than that.
而今天 幻梦空间
And today, Reverie
给了我直面事实的机会
gave me the chance to deal with it face-to-face.
亚莱希斯 你告诉我
Alexis, you told me...
幻梦空间是一份礼物
that Reverie was a gift,
我想你是对确的
and I think you're right.
它是一份值得拯救的礼物
It's a gift worth saving.
如果你也这么想 我想我们
And if you believe that too, then I think we should
真的该动身了
really get going.
查理
Charlie...
欢迎回来 孩子
Oh, welcome back, kid.
我会告诉她的
I'll let her know.
我们正在回去的路上
We're on our way back now.
玛拉出来了
Mara's out.
查理
Charlie.
怎么了
What is it?
氧化铁 铝粉
Iron oxide, aluminum powder.
他在配制铝热剂
He was mixing thermite.
该叫警♥察♥来了
Time to call in the cavalry.
-怎么了 -我们错了
- What's going on? - We were wrong.
奥利弗计划的不是网络攻击
Oliver wasn't planning a cyber attack.
他计划的是把这里烧为灰烬
He's planning to burn the place down.
-疏散最后一层人员 -谢谢
- Clearing the last floor. - Thank you.
-他在哪 -数据中心
- Where is he? - The data center.
至少监控摄像头出故障时
At least, that's where he was
他还在那里
when the security cameras went down.
能看见他在干什么吗
Could you see what he was doing?
我们只知道他推着一辆工具车
All we know is he was able to roll in a utility cart.
肯定带着铝热剂
Yeah, loaded with thermite, I'm sure.
假如他要烧了这里 你们没有备份吗
Say he burns it down. Don't you have backups?
备份还在内部测试中
The backups are still in-house.
销毁数据中心
Literally melting the data center--
将是永久性的
that's permanent.
幻梦空间 迪兰 都会消失
Reverie, Dylan... It all goes away.
程序里还有六千人
There's still 6,000 people inside the program.
特警队准备就绪
SWAT team is ready.
支援人员充足
We got plenty of backup.
让我先去
Let me go first.
这个人目的很明确
This guy doesn't have a list of demands.
他已经计划几周了
He's been planning this for weeks.
我可以和他谈
I can talk to him.
如果你在里面时他点了火
If he lights that fire while you're in there,
你就出不来了
you're not coming out.
他把我们锁在数据中心外面
He's locked us out of the data center.
我们就算想让你进去也没办法
We couldn't get you in, even if we wanted to.
我有办法
I can.
他用我的安全密匙获取进入权限
He used my security key to gain access.
我可以在迪兰的帮助下控制它
I can control it with Dylan's help.
查理 我们可以不用
Oh, Charlie, we can do this without risking
拿更多人的生命去冒险的
any more people's lives.
给我一个两人小组 再加一件背心
Give me a team of two and another vest.
我需要笔记本电脑
I need a laptop.
你没有后援不能进去
You're not going in there without backup.
我去当你的后援
That includes me.
他会毫不犹豫地把这地方烧成灰烬
He won't hesitate to burn this place to the ground.
他以前就这么做过
He's done it before.
你是指亚莱希斯的房♥子吗
You're talking about Alexis' house?
不 还有一次
No, there was another.
谢谢
Thanks.
-迪兰 -欢迎回来 亚莱希斯
- Dylan? - Welcome back, Alexis.
-你打算怎么做 -我要利用近场通信
- What's the plan? - I'm going to bypass the PIN
绕过安全密匙上的密♥码♥
on the security key using near-field communication.
我以为只有足够靠近那里
I thought you had to be in close
-才能做到 -会的
- physical proximity for that. - I do.
但你并不在附近
But you're not in close physical proximity.
是 但他的手♥机♥在
Nope, but his phone is.
安全封锁
主服务器室
再等几秒钟
Just a couple more seconds, and...
安全门
允许入内
进来
Come on.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
我只想和你聊聊
I just want to talk.
该说的我都说了
I've said everything I have to say to you.
说了让你拔掉脑机接口
Told you to take out the BCI,
但我猜那个小变♥态♥还在你脑中 不是吗
but I bet the little bugger's still in your brain, isn't he?
对 是的
Yes. It is.
你在白费心机 肯特 就像所有人一样
You're a lost cause, Kint, just like everybody else.
你是说像亚莱希斯和查理那样
You mean like Alexis and Charlie,
还是说你学校的所有人
or all the other people that were at your school?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
查理发现了一篇关于神秘起火案件的文章
Charlie found an article about a mysterious fire,
我看见了你在幻梦空间的幻觉
and I saw your hallucinations inside Reverie.
所有人 身上都满是灰尘
All those people, covered in dust and ash.
是你点的火 不是吗 奥利弗
You started that fire, didn't you, Oliver?
他们也不会听的
They wouldn't listen, either.
-但我现在在听 -太迟了
- But I'm listening now. - It's too late.
你现在该走了
You should leave, now.
不 还不算太迟
No, it's not too late,
但如果你点火 就无法挽回了
but it will be if you light that flame.
你会威胁到上万条生命
You'll put thousands of lives at risk.
但能拯救上百万人
To save millions more!
不应该用这种方式 奥利弗
But this isn't the way to do it, Oliver.
不该吗
No?
你有什么建议吗
How do you suggest? Huh?
我们来谈谈吗
Should we talk about it?
对了
Ooh, yes!
我们谈一谈
Let's talk about it.
除了等待什么也不做 我已经试过了
Only wait, I've tried that,
和亚莱希斯一起
with, uh, Alexis,
还有你 和我的老师
and you, and my teachers.
没人相信我
Nobody believes me.
他们全都认为我疯了
They all just chalk it up to crazy.
我不认为你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
我觉得你是个天才
I think you're brilliant.
你明不明白
Do you have any idea
因为知道一些东西而被解雇
what it's like to know the things that I know
是什么感受
and be dismissed?
被人可怜
Patronized?
只是因为自己的大脑
Just because your brain doesn't quite function
和别人的运作方式不同
the way everyone else's does?
我觉得这才是重点
I think that that's what this is really about.
那些人根本听不进去
All those people who didn't listen
你的苦心建议
when you tried to tell them,
他们不相信你
the people who didn't believe you,
不帮助你
the people who wouldn't help you,
但是奥利弗 我要告诉你 现在
but Oliver, I am telling you, right now,
我相信你
I believe you.
你是个好人 肯特
You're a good person, Kint.
但你应该趁还有机会离开的
But you should've left when you had the chance.
不要
Don't!
别动 奥利弗
Don't move, Oliver!
不
No!
阿波图斯
Apertus.
发生什么了
What's going on?
数据中心起火了
A fire in the data center.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表