剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
You're certain there are more bombs?
绝对确定
100%.
你有意把这些照片放这里让我看到
You left these here on purpose for me to see.
别以为我不知道
Don't think I didn't know that.
我进去
I'll go in.
-去甲肾上腺素 -嗯
- Noradrenaline. - Yup.
这是关键
It's all about the noradrenaline.
-去甲肾上腺素是什么 -迪伦
- What is noradrenaline? - Dylan?
去甲肾上腺素是一种刺♥激♥杏仁体的激素
Noradrenaline is a hormone that stimulates the amygdala,
记忆就是在大脑这个部位产生的
where memories are formed.
压力会让去甲肾上腺素分泌增多
The stress increases noradrenaline.
大脑分泌得越多 记住的东西越少
The more your brain makes, the less you remember.
但适宜的剂量
But the right amount can help
能帮助存储创伤事件之前的记忆
store memories leading up to a traumatic event.
如果记忆存在她的脑子里
If she has the memory stored in her brain,
我们或许可以让她在幻梦空间里
we might be able to get her to recall it
回忆起来
through the Reverie program.
我们有监控录像
We have the surveillance video.
能看到当时的画面
It shows us exactly what happened.
那如果我们用监控画面
So if we use the surveillance video
来制♥作♥丹妮斯的蓝本
as a blueprint for Denise,
那会像重放她的记忆了
it'll be like a replay of her memory.
创造这份记忆能让她
And creating this memory will get her
记起赛拉斯的脸吗
to remember Silas's face?
或许吧 我们可以建造空间和赛拉斯的替身
Maybe. We can build the space and an avatar of Silas.
但只有她看过他的脸
But she's the only one who saw his face.
希望幻梦空间能让她填补空白
We're hoping the Reverie prompts her to fill in the rest.
好吧 假如她看到了
Okay, so say she sees it.
那我要怎么看到
Then how do I?
每个脑机接口都把客户的大脑连入程序里
Each BCI links the client's brain to the program.
在幻梦空间2.0里 你的大脑与程序
In Reverie 2.0, your brain is connected with the program
和客户体验相连
and the client's experience.
我们希望她看见时你就能看见
We're hoping you see it 'cause she does.
所以我是偷♥电♥视信♥号♥♥的邻居咯
So I'm the sneaky neighbor stealing the cable?
可以这么说
That's one way to look at it.
她的神经连接会变得非常混乱
Her neural interface is gonna go haywire.
语♥音♥指令和视觉数据都会很迟钝
Everything's gonna be loopy: Voice commands, visual data.
我得调整一下代码
I'll have to tweak the code.
我这就组织人手构建大厅
I'll get people started building the lobby.
这个办法你同意吗
So you're on board with this?
不太同意
Not really.
我觉得侵犯了隐私 开了很坏的先例
I think it's an invasion of privacy and a terrible precedent.
让所有人立刻到工作室
Hey, I need everybody in the studio right away.
但如果你要进去
But if you're gonna go in,
我得确保你的安全
I want to be sure you're safe.
好了 各位 听好
All right, people, listen up.
这次构建最多只有一个小时
We've got an hour tops to build this.
暂停你们手头在做的事
So whatever you're doing, stop.
布鲁斯 我不会告诉你原因的
And no, Bruce, I can't tell you what this is for.
不过 你们也看到这里有这么多全副武装的人
But as you may have guessed from the men
应该可以猜到
walking around with very large guns,
此事是机密
it's classified.
保罗 我把大厅蓝本传给你了
Paul, I'm placing lobby blueprints on your desktop.
谢谢 迪兰
Thank you, Dylan.
我们得把监控视频里的场景完美复原
And we have to match the security video elements perfectly.
程序正在从多方收集数据
The program is pulling data from a variety of sources.
包括结构图纸 电路 安保监控等
Staged architectural photos, schematics, security video.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
关于大厅里的人
Since we only have partial data
我们只有一部分数据
on the people who were in the lobby,
你们得发挥自己的想象
you're gonna have to use some imagination
把他们构建得更饱满
to render them 360.
试试2390潘通色卡
You know what, try a Pantone color in the 2390 range.
不准打电♥话♥ 不准发短♥信♥ 不准发邮件
No calls, no texts, no emails.
工作时禁止一切交流
Nothing in or out while we're working.
我们必须深入挖掘
This is gonna require us to dig deep.
这个还得再处理一下
Well, that's gonna need some work.
丹妮斯·兰
安保人员
丹妮斯·兰
都准备好了
We're all set.
紧急出口曼陀罗标志就在主要地点附近
Your fail-safe Mandala is near the primary location.
你进入后程序就会开始
The program will start as soon as you enter.
但赛拉斯得过一会儿才会出现
But it'll be a little while until Silas appears.
我们让丹妮斯出现在程序里
We've parachuted Denise into the program
给她多一点时间回忆
to give her a bit more time to find her bearings.
无论如何都不能提到幻梦空间 她的伤势
Under no circumstances mention the Reverie, her injuries,
任何会让她发现这一切不是真的的事情都不能提
anything that would lead her to think what's happening isn't real.
会威胁到你们俩的联♥系♥
You'll threaten the connection between the two of you.
可能会吓到她
And probably freak her the hell out.
这可不是我们想看到的
We don't want that.
玛拉
Mara.
万事小心 好吗
Just be careful in there. Okay?
我向来很小心
Careful's my middle name.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
这出口标志可真醒目
Oh, that's an awfully bright exit icon.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Excuse me. - Not a problem.
特鲁迪 走吧
Trudy, let's go.
我要去哪里
Which way do I go?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉很奇怪
I feel so weird.
你有没有过灵魂出窍的感觉
Do you ever feel like you're not in your own body?
应该每个人都有过吧
Well, I--I think we all have those feelings.
今后会越来越好的吧
The day's got to get better from here, right?
当然
Sure.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
不用了 我在等人
No, I'm actually just waiting for somebody.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you good? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说想跟我谈谈
You said you wanted to talk.
我必须得找玛拉帮忙 查理
I had to ask for Mara's help, Charlie.
-我们这是在救人 -少来这套
- We're trying to save lives. - Don't give me that.
你找玛拉是想炫耀你的新玩具
You wanted Mara so you could show off your new toy.
让国防部那些大佬们看看他们投资的是什么
Let your bosses at D.O.D. see what they invested in.
不是这样 我们正处于恐怖袭击中
That's not true. We're in the middle of a terror attack.
我是想在灾难发生前尽量控制
I'm trying to contain it before it becomes a disaster.
也就是说 每种方法我都得尝试
And that means availing myself of every option.
你在拿她的生命冒险去做一些徒劳的事
You're risking her life on a wild goose chase.
你太低估她了
You underestimate her.
我觉得她会给我们惊喜的
I think she's going to surprise us all.
我确实也想引起高层注意
And yes, I do want the people I work for to notice.
他们觉得幻梦空间1.0版只是个玩具
They think Reverie 1.0 is a toy.
我希望他们能把2.0版当成一个工具
And I want them to see that 2.0 is a tool.
进入别人的思维
To enter another person's mind?
在他们的梦境中和他们对话
To talk to them in their dreams?
玛拉正掀起一场革命
What Mara is doing is a revolution.
光是作为治疗创伤后应激障碍的疗法
The treatment for PTSD alone
就已经很具革命性了
could be transformational.
更别提培训 制定战略计划...
Not to mention training, strategic planning--
还有情报搜集
Intelligence gathering.
当然
Of course.
归根结底
At the end of the day,
玛拉早就知道自己在做什么了
Mara knew what she was getting into.
或许你能像关心她那样
Maybe if you were as concerned about the people
关心我们在努力保护的人...
we're trying to protect as you are about her--
别想让我自责
Don't try to guilt me
你心里清楚得很
when you know good and well--
喂
Yes?
你确定吗
And you're certain?
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What's the matter?
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表