剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
That's what we're supposed to do.
你会害我们失业的
You could put us out of business.
我对你的工作充满了好奇
I'm so curious about what you're doing.
我可以看吗
Can I watch?
你能看到的就是我毫无知觉地躺在
Well, it's just me lying unconscious
一张沙发上
on…a couch.
有点吓人 知道了
Little bit creepy. Got it, okay.
我还有点时间
Uh, I--I have a little bit of time.
我可以留下 事后跟你谈谈吗
Is it okay if I stick around, talk to you after?
当然 没问题
Sure. I mean, of course, yeah.
多谢了
I appreciate it.
那回头见
Um...I'll see you later then.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
是谁
Who is that?
-谁在那儿 -跳得太美了 霍莉
- Who's there? - That was beautiful, Holly.
-我是玛拉 -你怎么进来的
- I'm Mara. - How did you even get in here?
没事的 我是奥尼拉科技的
It's okay. I'm--I'm from Onira-Tech.
这可是私密的
This is supposed to be private.
克里斯·康德拉叫我来找你谈谈
Chris Condera asked me to speak with you.
克里斯 为什么
Chris? Why?
他担心你的健康
Well, um, he's worried about your health.
你妹妹也担心
So is your sister.
你在程序里待太久了
You've been in the program too long.
荒唐
That's ridiculous.
我至多也就来了一个小时
I've been here an hour, at most.
十六七个小时还差不多
Try 16 or 17.
有时候 我工作起来就忘了时间
Sometimes, I lose track of time when I'm working.
这我相信
Oh, I believe it.
你刚刚太美了
Th--that was-- that was beautiful.
霍莉 我理解这里让你难以放弃
Holly, I understand that this is hard to let go of,
但这只是个梦
but this is just a dream.
不值得你为之拿命冒险
It's not something worth risking your life for.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我就回来 我去拿东西 好吗
I'll be right back. I have to grab my stuff, okay?
你不用拿的
Oh, it's okay-- you don't need to do that.
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉
H--Holly?
霍莉
Holly...
演员专用
霍莉
Hol--Holly.
霍莉
Hey...Holly.
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉
Holly!
她疯了
She was mad.
她装作要跟我来
I mean, she acted like she was gonna come with me,
然后就把我甩掉了
and then she completely ditched me.
这算是成功的幻梦空间体验吗
And is that a successful Reverie experience?
-你觉得呢 -我就问问 我是新手嘛
- What do you think? - I'm just asking. I'm new to this.
他们刚去霍莉家把她接来了
They just left to pick up Holly from her apartment.
保罗 这是克里斯·康德拉
Paul, this is Chris Condera,
霍莉的心理医生
Holly's psychiatrist.
克里斯 这是保罗·哈蒙德
Chris, this is Paul Hammond.
-我们见过 -又见面了
- We've met. - Hello again.
嗯
Yeah.
我不明白的是
So what I can't figure out is...
她为什么要在空剧院里跳舞
why is she dancing in an empty theater?
为什么没有观众
Why no audience?
或许观众不重要
Maybe the audience doesn't matter.
她是想要能再次活动起来
It's about being able to move again:
简单的实现愿望
simple wish fulfillment.
如果是这样 为什么不在街上跳舞
If that were the case, why not dance down the street
或是在沙滩上
or--or on a beach?
那间剧院肯定有它的重要性的
There has to be some significance to the theater.
她逃跑的时候
When she ran away,
锁上了一扇门 不让我进去
she locked the door just to keep me out,
所以在那个空间里
so there's something in that space
有她想保护的东西
that she's trying to protect.
我听说她有个妹妹
You know, I heard there's a sister.
-她可能知道些什么 -薇薇安 薇芙
- She might know something. - Vivian. Viv.
-小心点 -好的 女士
- Be careful, okay? - Yes, ma'am.
她的身体非常脆弱
All right, her body is incredibly fragile.
你根本不明白 拜托了
You have no idea. Please.
我不太懂
I don't understand.
她为什么要去你们公♥司♥
Why is she going to your office?
她不该去医院或是
Shouldn't she be going to a real hospital or--
我们会好好照顾她的 我保证
We'll take good care of her, I promise.
她很幸运有你这样的妹妹
You know, your sister is lucky to have you.
你也是舞者吗
Are you a dancer too?
曾经是
Um, I was,
但霍莉一直是引人瞩目的那个明星
but Holly was always the star,
从她五岁的时候就是这样了
even when she was five.
而我多年前就放弃了
And I gave it up years ago. I just--
我现在开舞蹈工作室教小女孩
I run a dance studio now for little girls.
这更像我该做的事
Yeah, it's much more my speed.
我得给她带两套换洗衣服
Okay, so, I'm gonna pack two change of clothes for her.
-你觉得够了吗 -我觉得可以了
-Do you think that'll be enough? - Yeah, that's--that's fine.
好吧
Okay.
我还想给她带
And I wanna get her...
干洗洗发液 隐形眼镜护理液
dry shampoo, contact solution.
她需要个牙刷
She needs a toothbrush.
给我的挚爱
-薇芙 -怎么了
- Hey, Viv? - Yeah?
还有一个问题
Uh, one more question...
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
只是
Yes, just....
有太多要做的事
so much to do.
时间不够
Not enough time.
这事结束后我得回工作室做清洁
Gotta get back to the studio right after this and clean,
因为我们今晚有最终演出
'cause we have final performances tonight.
所以...
So...
是啊 有好多事情要做
yeah, lot to do.
抱歉 你有个问题要问
Sorry, you had a question?
是啊 你对这个有印象吗
Yeah, um, does this mean anything to you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我在霍莉的幻梦空间里听到了这首曲子
Well, this--this music was in Holly's Reverie,
看起来一定是有某种关联的
so it seems like it must be connected, somehow.
老实说 我从没注意过
I've never noticed it, to be honest.
我不知道
I don't--I don't know.
除非这是齐克送她的
Unless maybe Zeke gave it to her.
齐克 是她的男朋友吗
Zeke? Is that a boyfriend?
前男友 他们曾在同一个公♥司♥工作
Ex. They were in the same company.
他是个很受欢迎的人
He was the golden boy.
听起来你对他印象不好
Sounds like you weren't impressed.
是的
I wasn't.
而且出事后他马上甩了霍莉
And he dumped Holly right after the accident, so...
这足够向你说明他是个什么样的人了
that tells you pretty much all you need to know about him.
她会从这里面出来的
She's gonna come out of this...
是吗
isn't she?
我会竭尽全力确保她回来的
I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure that she is.
你还在这啊
Hi. You're still here?
他们把霍莉安顿好后 我得去看看她
I had to check on Holly once they got her settled.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
看霍莉跳舞 她非常棒
Holly dancing. She was amazing.
是啊
Yes, she was.
克里斯 你告诉我越多相关的事
Chris, you know, the more you can tell me
我就越能帮得上忙
about these cases, the more help that I can be,
如果有任何你能告诉我的有关霍莉的事
so if there's anything you can tell me about Holly
只要不违反
that won't violate that, like,
什么病人医生誓言之类的
"HIPPO" Oath thingy that you guys have...
是医患隐私法案 差不多
It's HIPAA. It was close.
不 你知道的
And no. I--you know, I--
我不能告诉你任何她在心理治疗中说的事
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表