剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
奥利弗 我们能不说这个吗
Oliver, can we skip this part?
我和你说过我们需要安全措施
I told you that we needed safeguards.
我现在同意你的话了
And now I'm agreeing with you.
好吗
Okay?
我需要你帮忙识别那些故障
I could use some help identifying the glitch.
帮帮我
Please.
你说过这不是你的主代码 那什么才是
You said this wasn't your main code, what was it?
一个实验性的幻梦空间
An experimental Reverie.
退出功能被禁用了
The exit function was disabled.
为什么
Why?
-延迟 -强迫延迟吗
- Detainment. - Forced detainment?
虽然我很不想承认
Well, as much as I hate to admit it,
这很有可能和正常的2.0没有关系
it's quite possible this has nothing to do with regular 2.0.
-那和什么有关 -幻梦空间串线
- Then what? - Crossed Reveries.
弱化了脑机接口
Weakens the bond between the BCI
与副交感神经系统之间的联♥系♥
and the parasympathetic nervous system.
当子弹打中肯特时 她的连接不够深入
When the bullet hit Kint, she wasn't in deep enough
身体忽略了大脑所发出的信♥号♥♥
for the body to ignore the signal from her brain.
绷紧了她腹部所有的肌肉
Tensing up all the muscles in her abdomen.
由于自主反应所引起的内伤
An internal injury caused by an autonomic response.
有点像是喝了太多鸡尾酒
A bit like getting a bruise
呕吐之后的创伤
from throwing up after one too many daiquiris.
这我记得
Ugh, I remember that.
这是文件名和备忘录编号♥
This is the file name and the number of the memo.
里面概括了安全措施
It outlines safeguards,
并且列出了在何地以及如何修改代码的建议
and gives suggestions on where and how to amend the code.
我可以做的不止这些
I could do more.
如果你让我再回去的话
If you let me back in.
《瘀斑之星》 文件名太烂了
"Planet of the Petechia"? Your titles are so terrible.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
军队搞的吗
The military?
-什么 -强迫延迟
- What? - Forced detainment,
禁止退出 枪伤
the exit disabled, a gunshot wound.
你把源代码交给军方了
You've given the source code to the military.
-奥利弗 -在我们谈过这么多
- Oliver. - After everything we
关于这要是落入坏人之手
talked about, how dangerous this would be
-会有多么危险 -这不是你想的那样
- in the wrong hands-- - It's not what you think.
不 这更糟糕 这将一把上膛的枪
No, it's worse, it's giving a loaded gun
给了一个三岁小孩
to a three-year-old!
别这样 好吗
Don't do this, all right?
你得马上停下
You need to stop it, now.
我了解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
但是你不能决定我要怎么运用奥尼拉科技
But you don't get to decide what I do with Onira-Tech.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
没错
No.
你是对的
You're right.
这不是我的公♥司♥ 是你的
It's not my company, it's yours.
是我的错 就像他们说的那样
My bad, as they say.
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
塞夫先生 如果皮拉尔重启了这个项目
Mr. Selve, if Pilar starts the program over again,
她就能获得她一直在寻找的体验
she can have the experience she was always looking for
并且和幻梦空间再无瓜葛
and be done with Reverie for good.
你在要求我违反规定
You're asking me to violate policy.
我只是在请求你让一位老妇人获得新生
I am asking you to let an old woman live again.
你自己说 你希望这些人能够
You said it yourself, you want these people
进入生活 这就是她在做的事
to engage in life. Well, that's what she's doing.
好过以往任何社交
Now more than ever.
拜托了 这是一件很容易答应的事情
Please, this is such an easy thing to say yes to.
肯特女士 我有116名患有疑难杂症
Ms. Kint. I have 116 patients with
并且有着威胁生命问题的病人
complicated, life-threatening medical issues.
我的工作是尽我所能地
My job is to keep them alive for
让他们活下去
as long as I possibly can.
我不会将一名十分脆弱病重的女人
I will not put a very frail, very sick woman
置于不必要的风险之中
at unnecessary risk.
我还是不会同意的
The answer remains no.
我要求你今天下午之前将她送回来
I asked you to return her by this afternoon.
你能做到吗
Will you be able to?
我在努力
I'm working on it.
皮拉尔
Hey, Pilar.
是我
It's me.
玛拉
Mara.
现在你只要抱紧她
Now you just hold on to her,
一切都会没事的
and everything's going to be okay.
疗养院方拿走了皮拉尔的药片
The facility took away Pilar's tablet,
而且他们不让她重启幻梦空间
and they won't let her restart her Reverie,
但是她不会离开那里直到她找回那些女孩们
but she won't leave until she gets those girls back.
而如果她今天找不回那些女孩们
And if she doesn't get those girls back today,
他们就会把她踢出来
then they're going to kick her out.
我想进去然后帮助她
I would like to go back in and help her.
-保罗 -我猜这包括了
- Paul? - I'm guessing this involves
与武装军方化身接触
engaging with armed military avatars?
好吧 我搞砸了
Okay, look. I screwed up.
我得改正它 而且如果我够幸运的话
I have to fix it, and if I'm lucky,
也许我能把她带出项目
maybe I'll get her out in the process.
那么
Well then.
让我们一起来拯救那些孩子吧
Let's go save some kids, shall we?
塞夫怎么说
What does Selve say?
他说绝对不行
He said absolutely not.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我不在乎他说了什么
Well, I don't care what he said.
你也不应该
And neither should you.
我会尽自己所能
I am going to do everything that I can
帮助你得到你来这里想要得到的东西
to help you get what you came for.
只要你还愿意战斗
As long as you're still willing to fight.
为那些女孩我愿意做任何事情
I'll do anything for those girls.
我也是希望你能这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
到处都有士兵
There's soldiers everywhere.
-我们怎么进去 -好吧
- How are we going to get in? - Okay.
第一步 制♥造♥混乱
Step one, create a distraction.
-那是什么 -C4
- What is that? - C-4.
-炸♥药♥ -那可不
- The explosive? - Oh, yeah.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
分散他们注意力你办到了 现在怎么办
I'd say you distracted them. Now what?
第二步 跟我走
Step two, follow me.
走吧
Let's go.
看到什么了吗
You see anything?
-皮拉尔 -你来救我们了
- Pilar! - Pilar, you came for us!
没有你们我不会走的
I never would have left without you.
都还好吗 好了
Are you okay? Yeah, okay.
-我们得走了 -好的 走吧
- We have to go now. - Okay, let's go.
-好吧 -走吧
- Okay. - Let's go.
塔莱汽修
好了 弯下腰
Okay, stay down.
弯下腰来跟着我 走吧 快走
Stay down and follow me. Let's go, let's go.
走吧 货车就在那边
Let's go, the van is just right over there.
看到没 走吧
You see it? Let's go.
快点 好了 快快快 快走
Come on, okay, go, go, go, come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-我该怎么办 -开车啊
- What do I do? - Drive, drive!
低头
Stay down.
快快快
Go, go, go!
低头 低头
Stay down, down!
我们成功了姑娘们 安全了
We made it, girls! We're safe!
那就是边境线了 我们成功了 姑娘们
There's the border. We made it, girls.
好了 快出来 快出来
Okay, come on out, come on out.
就是这样 好极了
Here we go, good job.
就是这样 各位
Here we go, guys.
好了 做得好
There we go, good job.
圆♥满♥完成
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表