剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
plié to take off, plié to come down.
-像这样 -没错
- Like this? - Yes.
很好 抬头挺胸
Good. Lift up, up.
想象一根线
There's a string
从头顶把你提起来
pulling you up from the top of your head.
对了 我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing, by the way.
那你为什么放任我
Then why are you letting me do it?
可能因为我也会感到寂寞吧
Maybe I... get lonely sometimes.
就是这样
That was it.
很好
Nice. Okay.
准备好试试全套动作了吗
You ready to try the whole thing?
好了
Yeah.
现在 我们把感觉调动起来
Okay. Now, let's do it all together,
-这样就不只是舞步了 -什么意思
- so it's not just moves. - What do you mean?
你的动作是因为内心
You're moving, because you feel something
语言难以表达的感受
more deeply than you can say.
这个动作是你在伸出手去触碰爱人
You're...reaching for your lover.
他正要穿过那扇门
He's walking through the door there.
我的爱人在门的另一边吗
My lover's on the other side of that door?
上锁的那个
The locked one?
本来没锁的 要不是你探头探脑
Well, it wasn't locked, until you started nosing around.
-触碰他 -没错
- Reach for him... - Oh, yeah.
很好 以后腿为支撑往远处伸手
Good. And keep reaching with your back leg.
这个
The, uh--
你经常排练的剧目
the piece you're always rehearsing,
是你跟齐克以前表演的那一出吗
is--is that what you performed with Zeke?
你怎么会这么说
What makes you say that?
好吧 他是你的
Well, h--he was your--
前男友 你的舞伴
your boyfriend, your partner.
我跟齐克的关系很复杂
The thing with Zeke was...complicated.
怎么会
How--how come?
好了 结束了
That's it. We're done.
为什么 谁在门那边
Why? Who's at the door?
-课程结束了 -霍莉
- Lesson over. Leave. - H--Holly--
我说了赶紧走
I said go!
演员专用
退出
Exitus.
跳得很好 各位 休息五分钟
All right, good job, dancers. Let's take a five.
齐克·卡迪斯
Zeke Caridis?
玛拉·肯特
Mara Kint.
没错 你说要谈霍莉的事
Oh, yeah. You called about Holly.
什么事
What is this about?
霍莉遇到了些问题 我试着帮她
Holly is having some issues, and I'm trying to help her out,
但首先我需要一些信息
but I just need some information first.
听上去你们俩分手她很难接受
Sounds like she took your breakup pretty hard.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
-是她和我分手的 -等等
- Holly broke up with me. - Wait, she--
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
事故以后 我在医院里见到她
Right after the accident, I saw her in the hospital,
我告诉她我会守着她那里都不去
and I told her I wasn't going anywhere.
我要和她一直在一起
I was in it for the long haul.
我是真心的
I meant it.
两天以后
Two days later,
她说不想再见到我了
she told me she couldn't see me again, ever.
为什么
Why?
她说她的生活变了
She said her life had changed.
她要和过去做干净的决断
She had to make a clean break with the past.
我本来希望她改变心意
I hoped she'd changed her mind.
-但她没有 -这完全说不通
- Never happened. - That doesn't make any sense.
还用你来说
You're telling me.
还有事吗 休息结束前我要打个电♥话♥
Anything else? I gotta make a call before the break ends.
没了 谢谢
No, no. Thank you.
对了
Oh--oh, uh, sorry, yes.
你给过她一个八音盒吗
Did you give her a music box?
没有
No, never.
这一切都说不通 保罗
None of it makes any sense, Paul.
八音盒 关于分手的谎言
uh, the music box, the lie about the breakup,
所有一切就是个巨大的谜团
I mean, everything is just one big puzzle,
而答案就在那扇锁着的门背后
and the answer is behind that locked door,
那是唯一我进不去的地方
which is the one place that I can't go.
也许下次我该带个斧头进去
Maybe I'll take an axe with me next time.
会有用吧
That would work, wouldn't it?
听起来很难 而且你不一定需要
Uh, sounds arduous, and you may not need it.
为什么
Why?
在霍莉的幻梦空间里 剧院外面有什么吗
Did you see anything outside the theater in Holly's Reverie?
只有舞台
Uh, just the stage
还有那扇被锁着的门
and then whatever is behind that locked door.
明白了吗 幻梦空间就是这么局限
See, Reveries that are limited like that
它是一个封闭空间
turn in on themselves.
门肯定通向某处
Doors have to lead somewhere.
如果门外不是剧场外面
If they can't take you outside,
那就会带你回到幻梦空间中的某处
they'll take you to another place inside the Reverie.
就像埃舍尔的画一样[错觉艺术大♥师♥]
It's like an Escher drawing.
如果霍莉设计了另外一个空间
If Holly designed a second space,
肯定会有门通向那里
there is almost certainly another door that leads to it.
你只需要找到那扇门
You just have to find it.
霍莉·麦斯威尔有危险了
Holly Maxwell's in trouble.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她出现了肺栓塞
She's developed a pulmonary embolism.
你必须带她出来 玛拉
You have to get her out, Mara.
她坚持不了多久了
She's not gonna hold on much longer.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫玛拉
My name is Mara.
-你叫什么名字呀 -赛迪
- What's yours? - Sadie.
你是来找我妈妈的吗
Do you want to see my mom?
其实我是来找你的
Actually, I've been looking for you.
怎么会呢
How come?
我有预感 这里住着一个非常特别的小姑娘
I had a hunch a very special little girl lived here,
然后我心里想
and I just thought to myself--I thought,
"我太想认识她了
"Oh, I would love to meet her.
我打赌和她一起玩肯定很有趣"
You know, I bet she'd be so much fun to play with."
-真的吗 -没错
- You did? - I did.
我们正在画狮子
We're making pictures of lions.
你想一起吗
Do you want to do that?
好啊
Yes.
你可以用这些
You can use these.
好的 谢谢 我超喜欢狮子
Okay, thank you. I love lions.
我也是
Me too.
你说什么了吗 亲爱的
Did you say something, love?
-妈妈 这是 -玛拉
- Mommy, this is... - Mara.
我知道
I know.
我们见过
We have met.
-我们可以吃零食了吗 -在厨房♥里
- Can we have a snack now? - It's in the kitchen.
不如你先去吃
How 'bout you start,
玛拉和我聊聊天
and Mara and I will chat?
她真美
She's beautiful.
你早就知道了吗
You knew?
不 但我猜到了
No, but I was starting to figure it out.
你没有告诉奇克你怀孕了 是吗
You didn't tell Zeke you were pregnant, did you?
他不想要孩子
He didn't want kids.
他说的很清楚
He was clear about that.
我发现自己怀孕后
I, um, found out I was pregnant,
正想着如何告诉他这个消息
and...while I was trying to figure out how to tell him,
我就从自行车上摔了下来 失去了一切
I...fell off a bike and lost everything.
是你买♥♥的音乐盒吗
And did you buy the music box?
是给她的礼物
It was gonna be a present for her,
现实中的她
for the real her.
-有人知道这事吗 -只有克里斯
- Does anybody know? - Just Chris.
我在心理治疗时告诉了他
I told him during therapy.
其他没有人知道
No one else.
我一直都知道自己注定要成为一个舞者
I always knew that I was meant to be a dancer.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表