剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
我能跟你谈谈霍莉的事吗
uh, could I talk to you about Holly?
哦 谈什么
Yeah. What?
我在想
Uh, well, I--I was thinking
或许我们能去你的办公室
maybe we could go to your office,
一个没有剪贴板的地方谈
somewhere without the clipboard.
-抱歉 -薇芙
- Oh, sorry. - Viv?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yes.
-你需要看医生吗 -不 不用
- Do you need a doctor? - No, no.
没那么严重
It's not as dramatic as all that.
之前也出现过这种症状吗
Has this happened before?
嗯 但不是很频繁
Yes...but not very often.
这是一种温和的多发性硬化症
It's a, um-- it's a mild form of MS.
还没发展到很可怕的阶段
It's not the scary version yet,
或许永远都不会
um, and maybe it never will be,
但我几个月前就发现了
but I found out a couple months ago.
-你告诉霍莉了吗 -没
- Have you told Holly? - No.
没有 霍莉的烦心事够多了 我只是
No, Holly has enough problems, and I just--
我想先仔细想想
I wanted to wrap my head around it first.
薇芙 你得告诉她
Viv, you have to tell her.
我会的 只是...我得想点办法
I will, but... I need to figure it out.
可她能帮你想办法
But she can help you figure it out.
听着 我爱我的姐姐
Listen, I--I love my sister,
但她不是会照顾人的类型
but she's not the caretaker type.
我们两个的关系就是那样
I mean, the two of us, we get it.
一个愿打一个愿挨 挺好的
We know how we work, and it's fine.
-不好 -不
- It's not. - No.
不 霍莉已经遭受够多了
No, Holly has been through so much.
我只是...
I just--
我不想让她更难过
no, I don't wanna make her feel worse.
我觉得这不会让她更难过
I don't think it's gonna make her feel worse.
这件事可以救她
It could save her.
我还以为你已经走了
I thought you were gone.
我们得谈谈你妹妹的事
We need to talk about your sister.
薇芙没有我更好
Viv is better off without me.
她病了
She's sick.
她患上了硬化症
She has MS.
不可能
No.
有的话她会告诉我的
She would've told me.
你做了什么
What you did-- --
事情发生之后把自己封闭起来
Turning inward after what happened,
这很聪明
th--that was smart, you know.
把自己缩回角落
You just--you--you contract.
坚持住不要活不下去
You--you protect those vital organs.
有时候 你就没有多余的力气
And sometimes, there's just no energy left
去关心你周围的人了
to see...anybody around you,
即使这个人就在你身边
e--e--even--even the ones that are just right next to you.
她觉得不能告诉我吗
She felt like she couldn't tell me?
是你告诉我
You told me...
有时候我们感受最深的事
that sometimes, the things that we feel the most,
无法用言语来述说
we can't put into words.
你可以用舞蹈来表达 霍莉
You dance to express it, Holly.
有些人做不到
Some people can't do that.
薇芙需要你的帮助 但她不知道该怎么说
Viv needs your help, but she doesn't know how to ask for it.
薇芙从没需要过任何人
Viv has never needed anybody.
我理解...
I understand...
你想要留在这里
wanting to stay in here
试图让美好的东西
to try to hold onto something good
多停留一段时间 可是...
for just a bit longer, but...
与此同时你放弃了你生命中的所有人
you're giving up on everybody in your life,
外面那些真实存在的人
real people who are out there,
那些爱你的 需要你的人
who love you, who need you...
我不想离开
I don't wanna leave.
我知道
I know.
一旦我离开了
If I leave...
我就回不来了
I can't come back.
我...
I--
让我偶尔过来 我做不到
I can't do any of this part-time.
进来...
Coming in for...
几个小时转一转
a few hours here and there,
然后终究要回去面对
and then always leaving to go back to my real life...
没有赛迪在的悲惨现实
Without Sadie.
那样会让我伤心欲绝
That would break my heart.
我知道我在要求些什么
I know what I'm asking.
我再也无法走路
I won't ever walk again...
我看不到赛迪长大
And I won't see Sadie grow up.
的确很难
It's hard.
我要你先帮我做一件事
I need you to help me do something first.
你说
Name it.
快看 快看
Look! Look!
能和你一起跳舞我好开心
I am so happy that I got to dance with you.
你跳得很美
And you did beautifully.
你很完美
You were perfect.
来
Come here.
你会一直都很完美的
You were always perfect.
再见 乖女儿
Bye, sweet girl.
我已经来了 我可以帮忙
I am here. I can help.
-你需要什么 -不用了 我可以的
- What do you need? - No, I've got it.
别担心 没事
Don't worry, it's fine.
薇芙
Viv...
我已经来了
I'm here now.
-不要说肉麻的话 -不会
- Don't get sappy. - No.
我
I, um--
我可以帮忙填下课表格
I can file student release forms...
好
Okay.
除非你有别的事要我做
Unless there's anything else you need.
你们好啊 各位
Hello, everybody. Hi.
薇芙小姐叫我今天来给你们上课
Ms. Viv asked me to be your teacher today.
好了 请大家在把杆旁边就位
Okay, everybody find a place at the bar, please.
谁会告诉我
Now... who can show me
第一式怎么做
first position?
脚趾伸出去
Toes are out,
尽量前伸
only as far as they'll go.
好极了
Great.
然后我们拿着一个南瓜
And we are holding... a pumpkin.
手指要摸着肚脐眼正下方
And our fingers are touching just below our belly buttons.
做得好
Nice job.
那么第二式要怎么做呢
Now, how do we get to second position?
-回家吗 -不算是
- Headed home? - Not quite.
我想告诉你
Oh, um, I wanted to tell you,
我真的很喜欢克里斯
I really like Chris.
他看起来靠谱
He seems solid.
你不必这么说 保罗
You don't have to say that, Paul.
但是我说了
But I did.
我一直
I've been, um--
昨晚之后 我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you since last night.
我见到查理的那晚 他警告过我
Charlie warned me that night I saw him
不要...
not to, you know...
我想你
I miss you.
你是我最喜欢的人 克里斯
You're my favorite person, Chris.
你也许一直都是
You probably always will be.
但这就是为什么我...
But that's why I--
我想准备好
I wanna be ready.
那天我整个人生在我面前毁于一旦
My whole life blew up in front of me that day,
然后
and, um--
我想要把那些碎片重新拼凑起来
And I'm trying to put the pieces back together again,
但是我
but I'm--
我只是还没拼好
I'm just not there yet.
我还有
There's-- there's...
一些事没解决
still some unfinished business.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表