剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
她在她丈夫离开之后搬了进来
She moved in after her husband left.
我每天都会看他们
I watched them every day.
我看着他蹒跚学步
I watched him learn how to walk,
参加人生中的第一场棒球比赛
go to his first baseball game,
第一天上学
his first day of school.
然后我看着他们
And I watched them, uh,
从医生那里回来
come home from the doctor.
看着他越来越虚弱
I've watched him get sicker.
我目睹了她的抗争
And I've watched her fight.
她决不会放弃为儿子争取机会
She will never stop fighting for her son.
我看着他们的生活
I've watched their lives,
他们也成为我生活的一部分
and they've become a part of my life.
我生活中最美好的一部分
They're the best part of my life.
因此我不会
So I will not...
绝不会
I will not...
眼睁睁看他死去
just watch him die.
或许不用这样
Maybe you don't have to.
格伦·迈巴♥赫♥答应离开幻梦空间
Glenn Maybach's agreed to leave the Reverie.
他会让我们取出脑机接口
He'll let us take out the BCI
按我们要求合作
and cooperate with us in any way that we ask.
只有一个条件
There's just, uh, one condition.
什么条件
What's that?
帮他从某人那偷点东西
We have to help him rob somebody.
请进
Come.
听说你找到偷脑机接口的人了
I hear you found the BCI thief.
还有买♥♥家
And the person who bought it.
那我们还谈什么
So, why are we talking?
不是我不乐意见你 查理
Not that I don't enjoy your company, Charlie,
只是我们都忙
but...we're both busy people.
这买♥♥家很了解暗黑幻梦空间
Turns out the buyer knows a lot about Dark Reverie.
有他帮忙
There's multiple sites on
我们可以关闭很多站点
that we can shut down with his help.
你想跟他交易的话 随你
Well, you wanna make a deal with him, be my guest.
没那么简单
It's a little more complicated than that.
玛拉想让我们替他做点事
Mara wants us to do something for him,
这需要你帮忙
and we'll need your help.
替制♥造♥非法幻梦空间的人做事
Do something for someone making illicit Reveries?
她可说得很有道理
She makes a pretty compelling case.
就这样 你早上五点半接我
Here's how it goes: You pick me up at 5:30 in the morning.
为什么是五点半
Why 5:30?
天还黑着 我能走到车上
It's still dark. I can make it to the car.
-天亮就不可能了 -好
- Once the sun's up, forget it. - Okay.
你开到梅第瓦克斯研究所上面的车♥库♥
You drive to the garage above the MRL building,
然后在外面等我
and then wait for me outside.
我下楼去东边通道
I take the stairs down to the East Corridor.
就是这个
That's this one.
我关掉了这里的摄像头
I disabled the cameras in here,
所以不用担心被发现
so I don't have to worry about being seen.
那扇门通向仓库
That door leads to the warehouse.
门是锁着的 但一旦有人开门
It's locked, but whenever someone opens it,
-它会有十秒钟不锁 -十 九 八
- it stays unlocked for ten seconds. - Ten, nine, eight...
十秒内从这走到那
Ten seconds to get from here to there.
这有什么难的
Okay, what's so hard about that?
蓝色
Blue.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好
Okay.
看好了
Watch this.
我从通道到达这里
The corridor brings me here.
药保存在
The drugs are kept in
那边的恒温室
that temperature-controlled room there,
只能用门卡进入
accessed by key card only.
-门卡在保安的 -外套上
- Which the guard has... - On her jacket.
这里没空调 所以她脱下外套
There's no AC, so she takes it off
挂在椅背上
and hangs it on the back of her chair.
这里一直有人进进出出
People come and go through here all the time,
而且我有工作服
and I got a company shirt,
所以应该没人会注意到我
so I don't think anyone will notice me.
到桌子这
Get to the desk...
拿到门卡
and get the key card.
拿到门卡后
Once I got the key card,
我就能进储物间拿到药
I can get into the locker and get the medicine.
储物间有另一个门
There's a second door out of the locker
通向停车场
into the parking lot.
我只要
I just have to...
走过去就行了
walk across that, and it's done.
但我做不到
But I can't do that.
好
Okay.
这只是因为你大脑想保护你
That's just your brain trying to protect you,
但你大脑错了
but...your brain isn't right.
你必须克服它
You have to override it.
用这个
Use this.
在手指间转动骰子
Roll it in-between your fingers.
当你在外面你感受到阳光
When you're outside, you're feeling the sunlight,
感受到风的时候 分散你的注意力
you're feeling the wind, distract your brain.
把注意力集中在骰子上
Focus on that.
好吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
你可以的
You got it.
很好 继续 把注意力集中在骰子上
Good-- no, just focus on the dice.
看着骰子
Look at the dice.
很好
Good.
非常好
Good job.
好极了
Nice.
你可以的
You got this.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no! No.
格伦
Glenn...
太难了
It's just-- it's too much.
在外面的时候
When you're out there-- -
不要想你在做些什么
Don't think about what you're doing...
想想昆西
Think about Quincy.
奥利弗
Oliver...
查理
Charlie.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你好吗
How you doing?
你那愤怒的前妻呢
Your, uh, angry ex-wife?
你那疏远的女儿呢
Your alienated daughter?
你心爱的家人呢
Your loving family?
不要惹我生气
Don't try to make me angry.
记得上次后果如何吧
Remember what happened last time.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你骚扰了玛拉·肯特
You harassed Mara Kint.
我救了她
I saved her...
想提醒她你那宝贵的程序
and tried to warn her about your precious program.
你知道我会发现的
You knew I'd find out.
对我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
你只是想要引起注意
you were just asking for attention.
所以我来了
So I'm here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要分一杯羹
I want in.
我要拿回我的公♥司♥
I want my company back--
那从来都不是你的公♥司♥
It was never your company.
是我帮忙成立的
I helped start it.
你的时间和劳动已经得到了丰厚的回报
And you were well-compensated for your time and labor.
你们为什么要抹去我的存在
Why are you erasing me?
亚莱希斯表现得好像我不存在似的
Alexis acts like I don't exist.
那个叫肯特的女人甚至没听说过我的名字
That Kint woman had never even heard of me.
你的照片不再出现在小册子里是有原因的
There are reasons your picture's not on the brochures anymore.
原因你是知道的
You know what they are.
我是做错过事
I made mistakes.
我知道也接受这点
I know it and I accept it.
这个程序
This program, it...
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表