剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
That's why I brought you out here.
让你和真实的人
So you can interact with real humans
在真实的世界里交流一下
in the real world.
-这样毫无意义 -你想知道事实是吗
- This is pointless. - You want the truth?
我告诉你
Here's some.
我们从肖和国防部那里拿了投资
We took money from Shaw and the D.O.D.
-大家都同意了的 -因为我们需要钱
- We both agreed to do that. - Because we needed it.
-是的 -雇更多的开♥发♥者
- Yeah. - To add extra developers.
推进首展的进程
To push forward on the rollout--
还搬进这幢新办公大楼
And to move into that fancy building.
并加快2.0版的开♥发♥
And to step up development of 2.0.
没错
That's right.
这笔钱是有附加条件的
Well that money came with strings.
你我都心知肚明 这就是那个附加条件
We both knew it. Now we're dealing with it.
你想要被保护 希望我继续骗你
You want to be protected? Want me to keep lying to you?
那就在这玩手♥机♥吧
Stay here and play with your phone.
如果你想承担一点责任
You want to take some responsibility?
就从这该死的车里出来
Get out of the damn car.
有什么可以帮你的吗
May I help you?
你好 我是查理·文塔纳
Hello, I'm Charles Ventana.
这是亚莱希斯·巴雷特
This is Alexis Barrett.
我们想找艾迪斯·伦纳德谈谈
We were hoping to speak with Edith Leonard?
-你们是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- Are you cops? - Oh, no.
我们想和她谈谈关于她朋友的事情
We want to speak with her about a friend of hers.
艾希莉·特伦特 是个紧急情况
Ashley Trent. It's an emergency.
她正在睡午觉
Well, she's napping right now,
但如果你们愿意等的话我可以去叫她
but if you want to hang here I can go get her.
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
刚才没问你叫什么名字
Ah, I didn't catch your name?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
Thank you, Margaret.
你为什么是这个表情
Why does your face look like that?
我觉得她不叫玛格丽特
I don't think her name was Margaret.
为什么
Why not?
因为在开口前她思考了一下
She thought about it before saying it.
有人吗
Hello?
玛格丽特
Margaret?
查理
Charlie.
你看
Look.
艾迪斯
Edith!
-我们只想谈谈 -无可奉告
- We just want to talk. - No.
艾迪斯
Edith.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
把枪放下
Just lower the gun.
你以为我很蠢吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你的朋友艾希莉快不行了
Your friend Ashley is dying.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
因为艾希莉已经死了 塞拉斯告诉我了
Because Ashley's already dead. Silas told me.
她牺牲了自己 并带着那些
She sacrificed herself, and she took all those
顺从的羊群跟着她一起
obedient sheep with her.
-无辜的人们 艾迪斯 -没有人是无辜的
- Innocent people, Edith. - There's no such thing.
他们的死与每天军事冷漠造成的
And their deaths pale in comparison
伤亡相比实在太苍白了
to the people who die every day due to military indifference.
火焰之雨从今天开始 它会将你们都烧光
The rain of fire begins today. It's gonna burn you out.
不
No!
他们正在彻底搜查那栋房♥子
They're combing the house right now.
显然我们快没有时间了
Obviously the timeline has tightened.
玛拉
Mara.
鉴于刚刚发生的事情
I know this is tough
现在形势严峻
considering what just happened.
-但我们得继续努力 -我明白
- But we have to keep working. - I know.
你觉得我们还剩下多少时间
How much time do you think we have?
根据艾迪斯说的 几个小时
Based on what Edith said? Hours.
我们需要你现在就回去
We need to you to go back in right now.
我知道 我准备好了
I know. I'm ready.
实际上 我有个计划
Actually, I have a plan.
换做是我的话
You know, I--I'd, um,
我会尽量少说话
I'd keep conversation to a minimum.
毕竟我们对她的声音一无所知
We were flying blind on her voice.
注意安全 祝你好运
Be safe. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
艾迪
Edie?
艾迪 是你吗
Edie, is that you?
真的是你
It is you.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
什么
Wha--
你在这里干什么
Wha--what are you doing here?
发生什么了
What's wrong?
感觉不太对
Nothing feels right.
一切都不对劲
Everything is just wrong.
门都打不开 手♥机♥也坏了
I can't open any doors. My phone doesn't work.
所有的人都很古怪
All these people are, like, weird.
他们一问三不知
They don't know anything.
-我彻底不知道该怎么办了 -冷静点
- I'm totally tripping right now. - Okay, chill.
我带你看点东西
There's something I need to you look at.
-什么 -拜托了
- What? - Please.
看什么
What?
打开它然后告诉我你看到了什么
Open it and tell me what you see.
服务中心
你看到了什么
Well, what do you see?
一个衣柜
A closet.
这不可能
It can't be.
这不对劲 这根本就不对
This is wrong. This is...all wrong.
-我们正在被惩罚 -什么
- We're being punished. - What?
我们不应该这么做 艾迪 所有的事
We shouldn't be doing this, Edie, any of this.
赛拉斯错了
Silas was wrong.
我们可以阻止它发生的
We can stop it from happening.
还有时间
There's still time.
-我们可以去警局 -我感觉不太好
- We can go to the police. - I don't feel good.
可以告诉他们炸♥弹♥在哪里
We can tell them where the bombs are.
可以拯救生命 我们能做到的 艾希莉
We can save lives. We can do that, Ashley.
我知道你想这么做
I know you want to.
艾希莉 怎么了
Ashley, what's wrong?
艾希莉
Ashley.
好险
That was close.
-发生什么事了 -艾希莉的肺部崩溃了
- What's happening? - Ashley's lung collapsed.
医生们现在正尝试稳定她的情况
The doctors are trying to stabilize her now.
-她的器官正在衰竭 -她说了什么
- Her organs are failing and we.. - What did she say?
-什么也没有 -什么意思
- Nothing. - What do you mean?
她晕倒了
She collapsed.
但是一旦她稳定下来了我就能回去
But as soon as she's stable I'll go back in--
不 没时间了
No, there's no time.
我的一名队员收到了关于炸♥弹♥位置的消息
One of my teams received a tip about a location.
我希望她能确认
I was hoping she could confirm it.
我不认为艾希莉
I don't think Ashley wanted to
会同意这些事
go along with any of this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在她晕倒之前
Well, just before she collapsed,
她说赛拉斯是错的
she said that Silas was wrong.
她感到焦虑不安 感觉自己快要疯了
Uh, she felt agitated, felt like she was going crazy.
那可能有各种原因
That could be for any number of reasons.
但是之后她给我看了一扇门
But then she showed me a door.
我打开门 里面是一片森林
I opened it, and it was filled with a forest.
像幻梦出口一样吗
Like a doorway?
森林中间有一座小屋
There was a cabin right in the middle.
受创大脑自发产生
Spontaneous portal generation
幻梦入口 真了不起
in a traumatized brain? This is fascinating.
请人话
English please.
她的大脑自己建造了一个替代的
Her brain is building an alternate Reverie space
-幻梦空间 -这怎么可能
- on its own. - But how is that possible?
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表