剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
洛杉矶警局说真正的丹妮斯·兰
LAPD says the real Denise Lang
刚刚向当局投案
just identified herself to the authorities.
她已经休了一个月的病假
She's been out on medical leave for a month.
-但工作卡怎么解释 -有人伪造
- But the badge. - Someone forged it.
盗用了她的身份
Borrowed her identity.
那如果这个女人是丹妮斯·兰
So if this other woman is Denise Lang,
和玛拉在一起的人是谁
who is Mara with?
如果我们用监控录像
If we use the surveillance video
做为丹妮斯的蓝本
as a blueprint for Denise,
这就像回放她的记忆
it'll be like a replay of her memory.
重现这一记忆
And creating this memory
能帮她回忆起赛拉斯的长相吗
will get her to remember Silas' face?
或许
Maybe.
塞拉斯
Silas!
回来
Come back.
丹妮斯·兰
保安
默肯戴公♥司♥
陷入昏迷的病人叫做艾希莉·特伦特
The coma patient is named Ashley Trent.
二十岁
She's 20 years old
生于圣巴巴拉市
and was born in Santa Barbara.
之前怎么没有查到这个信息
Why wasn't this picked up earlier?
保安公♥司♥没有更新过
Well, Denise Lang's work status
丹妮斯·兰的职业信息
was never updated by the security company.
工作进展太快 我们没有发现
We were working fast and missed it.
艾希莉·特伦特盗用了丹妮斯的身份
Ashley Trent used Denise's identity
进入大楼确保
to get into to the building to make sure
塞拉斯带着炸♥弹♥通过安检
Silas got through security with the bomb.
难道没有人注意到艾希莉
Well, didn't anyone notice that Ashley
不是真的丹妮斯吗
you know, wasn't the real Denise?
保安公♥司♥管辖好几十座大楼
The security company works dozens of buildings.
保安一直在轮换
The guards cycle through them all the time.
默肯戴没人认识丹妮斯
Nobody knew Denise at Mercodyne.
这不是她
It's not her.
冷酷无情地带走无辜的生命
Callously taking scores of innocent lives.
感觉并不是我遇到的那个人
That just doesn't feel like the person that I met.
不管她叫什么
Whatever her name is,
她没有杀人
she's not killing people.
我不明白了 为什么我们还在讨论这个
I don't understand. Why are we still talking about this?
我们照你说的做了 还没完事吗
We did what you asked. Aren't we done?
我们没有抓到塞拉斯
We don't have Silas.
还有更多炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥
And there are still more bombs out there that will go off.
但我们可以联♥系♥到
But we do have a connection with someone
一个或许能提供情报的人
that may be able to give us information.
所以 还没完
So, no.
坦白说 这似乎是你的问题 不关我们的事
To be frank, that sounds like your problem, not ours.
我回办公室去了
I'll be in my office.
我可以再进去一次
I could go back in.
-和她谈谈 -你确定想这么做吗
- Talk to her. - You sure you want to do that?
如她所说 我们还不知道炸♥弹♥在哪
Like she said, we still don't know where the bombs are.
或许我能找到
Maybe I can find out.
医生说她已经在崩溃的边缘了
Look, the doctors say she's right on the edge.
你不会想在她崩溃的时候待在幻梦里的
You don't want to be in there when she crashes.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
但我需要阿什莉的更多信息
But I need more information about Ashley.
我们找给你 你想知道什么
We can get you that. What do you need to know?
她到底是谁
Who she really is.
亚莱希斯
Alexis.
亚莱希斯
Alexis.
什么
What?
你有什么要跟我说的吗
Anything you want to say to me?
没有 除了我感觉
No, other than I feel like
在自己的公♥司♥成了被排除在外的人
I'm on the outs in my own company.
她把我们差遣来差遣去
She's ordering us around.
你把源代码给她了 甚至都没告诉我
You gave her the source code and you didn't even tell me.
-你怎么能这样 -这是合约的一部分
- How could you do that? - It was part of the deal.
你不想知道细节 所以我来负责这些
You never want to know the details so I took care of it.
我不想再这么干了
Well, I don't want it that way anymore.
这是我的公♥司♥
It's my company.
我想知道到底发生了什么
I want to know the truth about what's going on.
你希望这里是你的公♥司♥ 那就像样点
You want it to be your company, then act like it.
我今天早上花了二十分钟
I rewrote 300 lines of source code
重写了三百行源代码
in 20 minutes this morning.
这是我的公♥司♥
It's my company.
-除了那之外你还能做更多 -是吗
-There's more to it than that. - Really?
我认为史蒂夫·乔布斯不是
I don't think Steve Jobs ran Apple
靠他的交际能力和成熟人格来运作苹果公♥司♥的
based on his people skills and mature personality.
-而是他的眼光 -只有好眼光是不够的
- It was his vision. - You need more than vision.
你得抬起头来看看人们
You need to look up and see people.
那些被你的产品影响的人
The people affected by your product,
做出这些产品的人 你必须
the people that make it. You need--
我们出去兜兜风
We're going for a ride.
去哪
Where?
谢谢你花时间和我谈话 特伦特夫人
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me, Mrs. Trent.
我知道对你来说 这是非常艰难的一天
I know that this is an incredibly difficult day for you.
不 我对你们的关注感到受宠若惊
No, I'm flattered by the attention.
你生下了一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥疑犯
You're the belle of the ball
现在成了舞会上最受瞩目的女孩了
when you give birth to a suspected terrorist.
他们还会和我谈阿什莉的事
They'd like to talk to me about Ashley next.
我想帮助她 但我得更了解她
I want to help her, but I need to know more about her.
她是个什么样的人
What's she like?
我认识的阿什莉
The Ashley I knew was...
不是个容易愤怒的人
Wasn't always so angry.
意识形态这么强
ideological.
我的阿什莉
My Ashley was...
充满活力 聪明
spirited, clever,
又风趣
and funny.
后来她爸爸骗走了
Then her father decided to swindle the life savings
很多人一生的积蓄
of a lot of people.
很多人
A lot of people, so,
所以他下半辈子都会在监狱里度过了
he'll be in prison for the rest of his life.
她对此有什么反应
How did she respond to that?
我尽了最大的努力让她置身事外
I did my best to keep her out of it.
然而我能做的不多
I said as little as I could.
她当时13岁
She was 13.
但是 她懂
But...she knew.
是的 孩子们
Yeah, I mean, kids--
他们知道的比我们所认为的多得多
they know way more than we give them credit for.
我试图延迟那些必然会发生的事
I tried to delay the inevitable.
避免让她受伤
Spare her the scar,
但后来民事诉讼开始
but then the civil suits began.
他们拿走了我们所有的东西
And they took everything away from us.
每一样东西
Every single thing.
你俩肯定吃苦了
Well, that must have been devastating for the both of you.
他们对阿什莉尤其残忍♥
They were especially cruel to Ashley.
在学校说她的坏话
Vicious at her school.
所以她就是那时候开始出走的
So that's when she began running away.
最后我送她去了一个户外营地
So eventually I sent her to a wilderness camp,
一个让人学着克服愤怒的地方
where you learn to conquer your anger, but, um...
但她没有学会
she didn't.
特伦特夫人
Mrs. Trent.
你上次见到你的女儿是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your daughter?
一年多以前了
It's been over a year.
我可怜的宝贝
My poor baby.
根据迪兰提供的情报
According to Dylan,
艾迪斯·伦纳德是为数不多
Edith Leonard is one of the few people
与艾希莉交谈过的人
Ashley communicated with.
我想我们可以和她谈谈
I thought we'd talk to her.
你去吧 我就在车里待着
You can. I'll stay out here.
你盯着手♥机♥太久了
You're on this thing too much.
-我在工作 -你在逃避
- I was working. - You were hiding.
所以我才带你来这
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表