剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
What about?
玛拉从幻梦空间出来时
Mara came out of a Reverie
因为虚拟伤害留下了瘀痕
with a bruise from a virtual injury.
奥利弗没走时提过有可能会这样
Oliver had mentioned the possibility when he was here.
我想听听他的看法
I wanted his opinion.
他的看法
His opinion?
你不是说你再不想听到他的名字了吗
I thought you said you never wanted to hear his name again.
是的
I didn't.
我是不想 这很复杂
I don't. It's complicated.
你离婚了 你应该理解吧
You're divorced, I'd think you'd understand.
莉赛特和我离婚时的确发生过一些争执
Well, Lizette and I went a few rounds when we split up.
但她可没来烧过我家
She never tried to burn down my house.
亚莱希斯 奥利弗很聪明
Alexis, Oliver is brilliant,
很疯狂 而且非常生我们的气
insane, and royally pissed off at us.
他在计划着什么
He's planned something.
我不知道是什么 但绝不是好事
I don't know what it is, but it's bad news.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
查理
Charlie.
他气我们是因为我们伤害了他
He's angry at us because we hurt him.
他很受伤
He's hurt.
所以我才害怕
That's what I'm scared of.
你睡觉了吗
Did you get any sleep?
睡了会儿
Some.
骗人
Liar.
听着 就算我们不知道
Look, even if we don't know
问题是由什么引起
what's causing the issues
我们也可以治疗症状
we can treat the symptoms.
我们可以开始用更强效的精神药物
We can start with more powerful psychotropics.
之前没用 现在怎么会有用呢
It didn't work before. Why would it work now?
再有个办法就是意念技巧
Another option is mindfulness techniques.
你是要我用冥想解决吗
You're offering me meditation?
是啊
I know.
抱歉 我也希望有更好的办法
Sorry, I wish I had better.
保罗 有任何人遭遇过这种事吗
Paul, has anything like this ever happened to anyone before?
这样的没有过
Not like this, no.
那我并不惊讶你没办法解决
Then I'm not surprised you don't have a cure.
你说
You said that
克里斯变成了你的姐夫
Chris transformed into your brother-in-law.
这样的非现实人物转变
That sort of spontaneous transformation
是非常少见的
of a derealized figure is rare.
他成为雷时做了什么吗
Did he do anything when he was Ray?
他说了类似布雷恩对我说过的话
He said something similar to what Brynn told me.
什么
What?
他出现是有理由的
That he was there for a reason.
-什么理由 -我也想知道
- What reason? - Well, I would like to know.
亚莱希斯找了个神经学家
Alexis is talking to a neurologist.
希望她能帮上忙
We're hoping she'll be able to help.
她或许都没有比你们更了解脑机接口
She probably doesn't know more about the BCI
或者这个程序 有什么意义呢
or the program than you all do, so what's the point?
我要自己进入幻梦空间 跟奥利弗谈谈
I'm gonna go into Reverie myself and talk to Oliver.
-什么 -你开玩笑吗
- What? - Are you kidding?
大家都说他是多么厉害
Everyone's always telling me how brilliant he is,
而他经历过我在经历的事
and he's lived through what I'm going through.
这完全不一样
Yeah, wasn't the same thing at all.
够接近了
Close enough.
或许他知道点什么
Maybe he knows something.
再说 是他想找我说话的
Besides, he wants to talk to me.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
肯特
Kint!
真了不起 是吧
Amazing, isn't it?
只是一堆1和0在欺骗我们的大脑
Just a bunch of ones and zeroes playing tricks on our brain.
但真的好美
But it sure is beautiful.
可惜这让你发疯 是吧
Too bad it drives you mad, huh?
如果这让你发疯 你为什么还来
If it drives you mad, why are you here?
老实说 我想这个了
To be honest, I missed it.
而且 还有事要做 有人要见
Plus, you know, things to do, people to see.
好吧 你叫我来的 有什么事
All right, you asked me here. What do you want?
亚莱希斯说你遇到了麻烦
Alexis told me you were having trouble.
虚拟伤造成了瘀痕
A bruise from a virtual wound.
是的
Actually, yes.
但 那还不是最糟糕的
But that...that's the least of it.
现实感丧失 越来越严重了吗
Derealizations? Are they getting worse?
是的
Yes.
所以我才叫你来
That's why I asked you here.
我能帮忙
I can help.
我想提出交换
I want to propose an exchange.
你帮我 我帮你
You help me. I help you.
帮你做什么
Help you with what?
我要你叫亚莱希斯来程序里见我
I want you to ask Alexis to meet me here in the program.
我显然不能自己去找她
I can't ask her myself, obviously.
我敢再试图靠近她
If I even tried to get near her again,
查理会拧掉我的脑袋
Charlie would take my head off,
而且可不是比喻意义的
and I don't mean metaphorically.
他真的会把我脑袋拧下来的
He would literally remove my head.
好吧 你知道那为什么
Okay, you understand why that would be
对很多人都不是个好主意吧
a very bad idea to a lot of people.
我只是想跟亚莱希斯谈谈
I just want to talk to Alexis
不要被查理监视
without Charlie looking over my shoulder.
在我们一同建造的世界里享受片刻隐私
A private moment in the world we built together.
我知道我和她之间没机会了
I know we're not going to have a relationship again.
但我已经受到惩罚了 也很后悔
But I've been punished, and I'm remorseful.
此事必有它的意义
And that's got to mean something.
我只是想有个机会向她解释一下
I just want the chance to explain myself to her.
我只在乎这个
That's all that matters to me.
你到底能怎么帮我
How exactly can you help me?
你想让自己回归理智
You want your sanity back,
只需要把脑机接口那个小东西
you just have to remove that bloody little thing
从你脑袋里抠出去
they stuck in your head, the BCI.
他们会告诉你说可以让它停止工作
Now, they'll tell you they can deactivate it,
但这还不够
but that's not good enough.
必须把它切除 就像肿瘤一样
It's got to be cut out, like a tumor.
然后你离开奥尼拉科技
And then you leave Onira-Tech.
走出大门
You walk out that door,
永远不要回头
and you never ever, ever look back.
做得到吗
Can you do it?
直接把脑机接口切除掉
Just take the BCI out?
这叫紧急抽除
Um, it's called emergency extraction.
手术很快而且无痛 但我们几乎没做过
It's quick and painless, but we almost never do it.
我们更多是把脑机接口留着 把它停掉就好
We prefer to leave the BCI in place and deactivate it.
如果客户确实想要去掉
If the client really wants to be rid of it,
停掉六个月后大脑会自动把它吸收掉
the body simply reabsorbs it in about six months.
但为什么不直接取出来呢
But why not just take it out?
如果把脑机接口切除
If we extract the BCI,
会在它植入的大脑位置
it leaves scar tissue at the site
留下疤痕
in the brain where it implants.
就再也无法植入另一个了
We can never put another one in.
你就永远无法再连入系统了
You're permanently locked out of the program.
就先把它停掉吧
Look, let's deactivate.
第一步这样挺好的 我们还可以继续研究
It's a good first step, and it allows us to keep exploring.
我不想继续研究
I don't want to keep exploring.
如果取出脑机接口是唯一的办法
If taking the BCI out is the only way to make this stop...
那这就是我想做的了
Then that's exactly what I want to do.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
Yes, I am.
好吧
All right.
我们今天下午就安排一下
We'll arrange something for this afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛拉
Mara.
对不起
I am sorry.
不用
Don't be.
收到你的消息 怎么了
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表