剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
把我搞得一团糟
Messed me up.
但现在我知道该怎么弥补了
But now I know how to fix it,
-所以如果你们能让我 -这是不可能的
- so if you'll just let me-- - Not gonna happen.
再给我一个脑机接口 让我使用幻梦空间
Give me another BCI. Give me access to the Reverie.
我就能帮你们阻止这场就连你们
I can help you stop this massive disaster
-也无法阻止的灾难 -奥利弗
- that you're not even-- - Oliver.
你回来奥尼拉科技工作是绝对不可能的
There is no world where you come back to work at Onira-Tech.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你有好好照顾自己吗
Have you been taking care of yourself?
别这样
Don't do that.
-你有一直在吃药吗 -别这样
- Have you been taking your medication-- - Don't do that!
去吃药
Take your meds.
离亚莱希斯
Stay away from Alexis...
玛拉和我
and Mara...
远点
and me.
我不会再说第二次
I won't tell you again.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure about this? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
害怕 想吐
Scared. Sick.
没关系 就算是老练的惯犯
That's okay. Even hardened criminals
每次动手前也会紧张
get scared before a job.
你说谎
You're lying.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
给你
Here.
这样我们能彼此联络
So we can hear each other.
你可以的 格伦
You got this, Glenn.
好吧 你在哪里
Okay, where are you?
蓝色走廊 没有人来
Blue hallway. No one's coming.
好吧 耐心点
Okay, be patient.
放松
Just breathe.
门没锁
Door's unlocked.
跳方格开始
Time to hop.
等等
Hold up...
格伦 怎么了
Glenn, what's happening?
忘记我的笔了
Forgot my pen.
-格伦 -我没事
- Glenn? - I'm good.
梅第瓦克斯研究所
很好 加油 格伦 加油
Good. Come on, Glenn. Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
一
One...
二
two...
很好
Good.
很好 你可以的
Good. You got this.
拜托
Oh, come on.
不要
No.
别别别别别 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no. No.
昆西
Quincy?
昆西
Quincy...
没错
That's right.
昆西
Quincy.
好吧 我们一起加油吧
Okay, let's do this together.
现在 我们要走出一步
Now, we're just gonna take a step.
再走一步
We're just gonna take a step.
-我成功了 -没错
-I did it. - You did.
恭喜
Congratulations.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你真觉得我们会帮你犯罪吗
Did you really think we were gonna help you commit a felony?
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
格伦 我是莫妮卡·肖
Hi, Glenn. I'm Monica Shaw.
我
I...
梅第瓦克斯研究所首席执行官
This is the CEO of MRL,
理查德·布鲁斯特
Richard Brewster.
-幸会 -你好
- Pleasure. - Hi?
格伦 你能不能好心地
Glenn, would you be so kind
把布鲁斯特先生的药还给他
as to give Mr. Brewster his drugs back?
我之前联♥系♥布鲁斯特先生
When I approached Mr. Brewster
跟他说我们用幻梦空间
and told him we were using Reverie
测试和寻找他们安保系统的弱点的时候
to test and find weaknesses with security systems,
他不是很明白我们的意思 所以
he didn't quite understand, so...
我就给他做了个示范
I offered him a demonstration.
眼看着你绕开了我们所有的安保措施
It wasn't easy watching you bypass
真不是件痛苦的事
every one of our security measures.
你是在虚拟空间里做的吗
You practice this in a VR space?
他模拟了你的整个设施
He built your whole facility.
不得不说 我真是又惊艳又害怕
I have to say, I'm as terrified as I am impressed.
但现在你知道该在哪里做改进了
But now you know where to make improvements.
基本确定
Most certainly.
我提出向肖女士支付服务费用
I offered to pay Ms. Shaw for this service,
但她说有更好的回报你们的方式
but she said there was a better way to reward you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们会在试验中给昆西一席之地
They're giving Quincy a spot in the trial.
他们选了他
They took him.
会把药物给他
They're giving him the medicine.
怎么弄的
How?
说来话长了 但是
I mean, it--well, it's a long story, but...
他们只是想帮忙而已
basically, they just wanted to help.
我们都想帮忙
We all did.
格伦
Glenn...
太棒了
That's amazing.
你能在这里等着吗
Can you w--wait here?
我想去告诉昆西这个消息
I-I wanna go tell Quincy.
我们
Let's, uh...
一起把这个消息告诉他吧
let's just go tell him together.
当然
Sure.
我的意思是
I-I mean...
当然可以
Of course.
-你是亚历克斯吗 -我是
- Are you Alex? - Sure am.
你说的是真的吗 两万美金
You really meant what you said? $20,000?
当然
Sure did.
你知道你想要的脑机接口
You know you can get a BCI
市面上随便都能获得吗
for practically nothing?
我知道
No, I can't.
需要点时间
It's gonna take some time.
现在安保很严
Security's pretty tight right now.
所以我才和你这个保安在沟通
That's why I'm talking to you, a security guard.
三万
30,000.
你要脑机接口干嘛
What do you want a BCI for?
和其他人一样
Same as everyone else.
让幻想成真
Live out my fantasies...
追回离开的姑娘
Get the girl that got away.
我听说格伦告诉了你一些
I heard Glenn gave you some info
暗黑幻梦空间的站点信息
on the Dark Reverie sites.
这是好事
That's a big win.
对 查理似乎也这么想
Yeah, Charlie seems to think so.
查理总是对的
Charlie's...always right.
我第一次遇见奥利弗
The first time I met Oliver,
他说大脑就是个时光机
he talked about how the brain was a time machine.
可以记住过往
It could remember the past,
呈现当下 幻想未来
be present in the moment, and imagine the future.
我告诉他我对幻梦空间的想法
I told him my idea for Reverie,
把大脑变成心灵传动的设备
how it could turn the brain into a teleportation device.
你们两个结合起来
Between the both of you,
差不多涵盖了时间和空间吧
that pretty much covers time and space, huh?
我们
We fit...
几乎一开始就很合得来
and really almost from the start.
你们相爱了
You were in love.
他情绪易变
He was unstable...
但他很聪明
but he was so brilliant...
很有趣
and funny.
感觉他已经完全
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表