剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
他总是把所有事安排得井井有条
He's always had everything under control.
直到发生了这样的事
Until this.
他不会丢下我一个人
He would never leave me alone.
除非有什么很重要的问题要解决
Not unless something were really wrong.
-查理 -什么事
- Hey, Charlie. - Hey, what's up?
四个月前内特和安妮遭遇了一起闯空门事件
Okay, so, Nate and Annie had a break-in four months ago.
他撞见了那个闯入者
He walked in on the intruder.
那可挺吓人的
Well, that's a scary situation.
你觉得这和
Think that's got something to do
他不愿从幻梦空间出来有关系
with why he's staying in Reverie?
她不这么认为 但是我想调查一下
Well, she doesn't, but I just want to check it out.
你能调出案件卷宗看看有没什么线索吗
So, can you pull the case file and see what's there?
没问题 你不在办公室吗
Sure thing. Are you out of the office?
出来一小时左右
Yeah, just for an hour or so.
现在要回家吗
Heading home?
不回 我准备回奥尼拉科技
Uh, no. I'm going back to Onira-Tech
进内特的幻梦空间去 怎么了
to go in after Nate. Why?
没什么
Oh, no reason.
回来后再见
I'll see you when you get in.
奥尼拉科技
伙计们 我需要一罐汽油和一个打火机
Hey, guys, I need a can of gasoline and a lighter.
-厉害了 -等一下 为什么
- Hell yeah! - Hang on a minute, why?
在他的幻梦空间里用
For his Reverie.
要汽油干什么
And gasoline's going to do what, exactly?
我要引起他的注意
It's going to make him pay attention.
我的车
My car!
我的车怎么了
What the hell happened to my car?
现在有时间听我说了吗
Do I have your attention?
-什么 -现在呢
- What? - How about now?
这是我的 还给我
They're mine, just give them back.
-来抓我啊 -不 不 不...
- Make me. - No, no, no, no, no.
没关系 没事的 让我来
It's all right, it's okay, I got it, I got it.
你无处可逃了
Nowhere else to go.
把我的东西还给我
Give me back what's mine.
除非你跟我谈谈
Not until you talk to me.
不 不谈了
No, no more talking.
你只会试图说服我回去
You're just going to try to get me to leave.
-你为什么不回去 -我还没有准备好
- Why won't you? - I'm not ready.
但这不是你 内特
But that's not you, Nate.
我跟安妮谈过了 她说她妈妈快不行了
I talked to Annie, she told me about her mom dying,
她告诉我你曾每天都陪在她身边
and how you were there for her every single day.
你不是那种会一走了之的男人
You're not the kind of guy to just walk away.
我明白这些幻梦空间
I understand that these Reveries
非常难以离舍
are very hard to let go of.
但是你的不舍正在摧毁你的生活
But you are destroying your life by staying in.
它让你失去了工作
It has cost you your job.
或许还有你的房♥子
Your house, maybe.
但别让它也夺去你的婚姻
Don't let it cost you your marriage too.
你的新家庭
Your new family.
你可以离开这里
You can leave.
现在 和我一起
Right now, with me.
我们回去吧
Let's just leave.
那是什么 是你搞的鬼吗
What's that? Is that you?
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
我从来没在这里听到过这个声音
I've never heard that in here before.
不
No.
那是什么
What is that?
停下
Hey, stop.
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop.
等等 等等
Wait! Hey, wait!
停下
Stop!
内特
Nate!
你真该看看他的表情
You should have seen his face.
保罗 突然出现的那个东西
Paul, this thing that appeared.
内特没有把它一起带入幻梦空间
Nate didn't bring it with him into his Reverie.
他害怕极了
He was terrified of it.
程序为什么会这样对他
Why would the program do that to him?
这个程序很复杂
The program's complicated.
它会读取客户的化学和神经系统数据
It reads clients on a chemical and neurological level.
-有时它会挖掘出一些东西 -什么东西
- Sometimes, it unearths things. - What things?
假设你想在幻梦空间中去巴黎
Let's say you want to go to Paris in your Reverie.
我们建立算法 然后算法建立幻梦空间
We build that, and the algorithm fills out the world.
但是程序会更进一步
But the program takes it further.
它会观察你的反应
It watches your reactions.
发现你不仅仅想要巴黎
Figures out you don't just want Paris.
你想要五月的巴黎 一个雨后凉爽的夜晚
You want Paris in May. On a crisp night after a rain,
伴随着郁金香和能多益的香味
with the scent of tulips and Nutella in the air.
你想告诉我什么
So, you're telling me what?
内特·哈罗希望被攻击吗
That Nate Hallo wanted to be attacked?
不是希望 也许是需要
Not wanted. Needed, maybe.
而原因也许他也不完全知道
For reasons he may not be able to fully articulate.
我可以展示给你看
I can show you what I mean.
但我需要把你带进我的一个幻梦空间里
But I'll have to take you into one of my Reveries.
如果可以的话
If that's all right.
当然可以
Of course.
如果你觉得没问题的话
I mean, if it's all right with you.
我觉得可以信任你
I think I can trust you.
这些都是你设计的
These are all Reveries you designed.
这份工作的好处之一
One of the perks of the job.
这里走
Through here.
这是我小时候住的房♥子
This is my house from when I was a child.
我把它当作试验品
I built it as an experiment.
看看我是否能够纯粹靠记忆建立一个环境
To see if I could recreate an environment purely from memory.
我觉得看着很好
Well, it looks pretty good to me.
的确是 为此我感到骄傲
It is actually, I'm quite proud of it.
但是建成后 我经常回来
But after it was done, I kept coming back.
我也搞不清楚为什么
I couldn't figure out why.
当我离开那个真实的家时
You know, when I left the real place,
我迫不及待地离开
I couldn't get out fast enough.
我发誓绝不回头
Swore I'd never go back.
怎么会
How come?
我这辈子大多数时间都在与恐惧和焦虑斗争
Most of my life, I've dealt with fear and anxiety.
夜惊 无端惶恐
Night terrors, panic attacks.
有的时候 甚至都不敢出屋子
Some days, I couldn't leave my room.
这一切都从这里开始
All that started here.
你看上去不像个焦虑的人
You don't seem like an anxious person.
人会慢慢学会伪装
You get good at covering up.
最近 我在治疗这些心理问题
And lately, I've been treating it.
用幻梦空间
With Reverie.
这边请
This way.
我父母的房♥间 我的 我妹妹的
My parent's room, my room, my sister's room.
一次进入时 我发现了这个
Then one visit, I found this.
是什么
What is it?
是程序给我添加的东西
It's something the program added for me.
它读取我的心智 我的反应
It read me, and read my reactions.
然后展示出一些东西 我出于本能
And manifested something I would instinctively
会把这些和房♥子联♥系♥起来
connect with this house.
一扇门
A door?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
不是门
Not a door.
门后面是什么 门后面有什么 保罗
What's behind it? What's behind the door, Paul?
我父亲是个难以相处的人
My father was a difficult man.
不能养家糊口 是个酒鬼
Not a good provider, an alcoholic.
喝醉以后很残忍♥ 会虐待我们
Cruel and abusive when he drank.
他喝断片的晚上 我们还好过点
On the good nights, he'd pass out.
不好过的时候...
On the bad ones...
在这里 我意识到
In here, I realized...
我所有的恐惧都来自于他
that all my fear was fear of him.
我试过不少办法
And I had tried things.
吃药 治疗 但是都不管用
Drugs, therapy. But nothing worked.
直到程序创造出了这个
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表