剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
查理和玛拉怎么样了
And what about Charlie and Mara?
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
快起来
Come on, get up!
我们要走了 玛拉
We gotta go, Mara.
查理 我们不能丢下他
Charlie, we can't leave him!
洛杉矶消防局 里面有人吗
This is LA Fire. Anyone in here?
-有 -这里有个人受伤了
- Yes! - We've got a man down!
我们马上来
We're on our way.
医生 我们需要一个担架
Medical, we need a stretcher!
拿点急救器材进来
Get some equipment in here!
快 快
Let's go! Let's go!
马上把水管送进来
Get the hoses in right now!
够了 行动
That's enough, let's go!
奥尼拉科技
自我们的数据中心被奥利弗·希尔破坏以来
It's been three weeks since our data center
已经三周了
was breached by Oliver Hill.
幸运的是 情况已经被控制住了
Fortunately, the fire was contained,
我们进行了彻底的关闭和修理
and we did a full shutdown and repair.
感谢莫妮卡·肖
Thanks to Monica Shaw,
让我们能在这么短的时间内
we had the resources to do it
解决问题
in a fraction of the time.
那么那些人呢
What about the people
那些还在幻梦空间里的人
who were still in Reverie?
由于保罗·哈蒙德
Due to quick thinking
和其他人的迅速反应
by Paul Hammond and the rest of our staff,
关闭的时候
there were less than 1,000 people
只有不到一千人在里面了
left inside when it went down.
他们都在严密的监控下
They're being monitored very closely
我们能及时发现和处理任何后遗症
to identify and address any after-effects.
到目前为止 一切顺利
So far, so good.
那希尔呢
And Hill?
他还没有恢复意识
He hasn't regained consciousness.
非常不幸
Unfortunately.
还有多久才能重启
And how soon until you relaunch?
现在玛拉·肯特正在测试2.0版
Mara Kint is testing 2.0 as we speak.
我们做了一些改变
We made some changes that will hopefully resolve
希望能解决现实感丧失的问题
the issues with derealization.
如果一切进行顺利
If all goes well, we should be back up and running
我们在今天结束前应该能开始运行了
by the end of the day.
你准备好就开始
Ready when you are.
保罗
Um, actually, Paul...
我还需要一些东西
there's something else that I need.
为什么你要把我带回这
Why did you bring me back here?
该说的我都说了
I've said everything I have to say.
我花了两年时间
I spent two years of my life
为那些事责怪你
blaming you for everything that went wrong.
为了我不得不辞掉的工作
For the job that I had to quit,
恋情告终
for the relationships that fell apart.
我浪费了太多时间去恨你
I wasted so much time hating you.
我不想再浪费时间了
I don't want to waste any more time.
那天我从你那里拿走了一样东西
I took something from you that day,
但现在我要给你样东西作为补偿
but I'm going to give you something in return.
好让你记住他们是什么样子的
So you can remember what they look like.
紧急抢救 紧急抢救
Code blue, code blue!
1018房♥需要医生
I need the attending physician
立刻
in room 1018, stat.
抱歉我听起来不太好
I'm sorry that I don't sound so great.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
起火的时候你被损坏了
You were damaged in the fire.
我本来早就可以修好你了
I was gonna fix it sooner,
但我决定把最好的留到最后
but I decided to save the best for last.
为什么
Why?
因为你该升级了
Because it's time you got an upgrade.
那意味着我要关掉你一段时间
That means I have to shut you down for a bit.
但在那之前
But before I do that, I...
我想告诉你一些事
I wanted to tell you something.
好的
Okay.
你还记得那个车♥库♥吧
You remember the garage, right?
我们写上了"不准进来"标识的那个吗
With the "Keep out" sign we painted?
有一晚 妈妈和爸爸
One night, Mom and Dad were late
工作回来晚了
coming home from work.
我在做一个项目
I was doing a project,
而你很想和我玩
and you really wanted to play.
所以你一直问我
You kept asking me and...
我生气了 进了车♥库♥
I got mad and I went into the garage.
然后我把你锁在了外面
Then I locked you out.
莱克茜 让我进去
Lexie, let me in!
你一直不停地
You were pounding
不停地敲门
and pounding on the door.
我不想听 所以带上了耳机
I didn't want to listen, so I put in my headphones
把音乐开得很大
and I turned up the music really loud.
莱希
Lexie!
你想看看我在做什么
You wanted to see what I was doing,
所以你爬上了花房♥旁的棚架
so you climbed up the trellis near the greenhouse.
我猜你是想爬上天窗
I think you wanted to get my attention
引起我的注意
through the skylight.
但你爬到屋顶之前
But you fell back
就摔了下去
before you got to the roof.
而我没有听见
And I didn't hear it.
过了一会儿 我出来找你
A little while later, I came out to look for you,
而我看到了花房♥的玻璃
and I saw the glass from the greenhouse,
然后我看到了你
and then I saw your body,
你躺在那
and you were laying there,
一动也不动
and you weren't moving.
我想找人来救你
I tried to get help...
但为时已晚
but it was too late.
我死了吗
Did I die?
是的
Yes.
你伤心吗
Were you sad?
很伤心
Very sad.
你是我最好的朋友
You were my best friend.
于是...
So...
我试图找到一种
I started thinking of a way
不需要跟你告别的方法
that I didn't have to say goodbye,
像你还在一样
to talk to you like
跟你说话
you were still here.
这就是建造你与幻梦空间的初衷
That was the beginning of you and the Reverie program.
那这样让你好受些了吗
Did it make you feel better?
有
It did.
但我觉得
But I think--
它让我分辨不清是非
I think it kept me from seeing things clearly.
不仅是非... 还有
Not just... things, but...
人也是
people, too.
我觉得是时候了
I think it's time.
什么的时候
Time for what?
让你成长
To let you grow up.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you one question?
如果你不喜欢 之后我们可以
And then we never have to talk about him again
-再也不提起他了 -好 没问题
- if you don't want to. - Yeah, sure.
你为什么回来
Why did you go back?
我是说 人海茫茫
I mean, of all the people in the world,
他算哪颗葱
he deserved it the least.
我想继续下去
I want to keep doing this.
我喜欢帮助他人
I like helping people.
我只是觉得
And I just felt like
如果我能帮他
if I could do it for him,
那么我能帮任何人
then I could do it for anybody.
这个
Well...
如果你要留下来了话
you know, if you're going to stick around,
我们应该考虑一下
we should probably think about putting
挂点艺术画在墙上
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表