剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
I want you to go.
但是请给我五分钟
But just give me five minutes.
干什么
For what?
聊聊内奥米的事
To talk about Naomi.
你怎么知道这个名字
How do you know that name?
拜托了 五分钟
Five minutes, please.
托尼
Tony?
你会把程序搞坏的
You're gonna crash the program.
你得走 你把这一切都毁了
You have to go. You're gonna ruin everything.
托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony!
我说了你得走
I said I want you to go!
托尼 拜托
Tony, please!
退出
Exitus!
没关系 试着呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
我被气流撞晕了
I got the wind knocked out of me.
不 你以为自己晕过去而已
No, you just thought you did.
刚才我在监控你的脑电波活动时
I was monitoring your brainwave activity
中间有一个突然的高峰
There was a pretty radical spike in the middle.
你记得看见任何特别奇怪的东西吗
Do you remember seeing anything particularly strange?
没有
No.
我记得那本书
I remember that book.
你知道吗 在我读完后
You know, after I read it,
我会到外边去
I used to go outside
假装自己可以和鸟说话
and pretend that I could talk to birds.
我的祖母有一只叫利比的长嘴鹦鹉
My grandma had a parakeet named Libby.
她经常和它说话
She talked to it all the time.
是吗 那它会回答吗
Oh yeah? Well, did it talk back?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
它会 但它只会说两句话
Yeah, but it could only say two things:
我爱你和一个骂人的词
"I love you" And a swear word.
祖母和妈妈以前常在睡前给我念这本书
She and my mom used to read it to me before I went to sleep.
艾丽斯 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, Iris, can I ask you a question
关于你母亲和继父的问题
about your mom and your stepdad?
他们有谈论过旧金山吗
Did they ever talk about San Francisco?
那是他向她求婚的地方
That's where he asked her to marry him.
那时他们没有钱
They didn't have any money,
但他贿赂了一个人十美元
but he paid some guy, like,
让他们俩可以到酒店的屋顶上去
$10 to let them on the roof of a hotel.
看上去你听过不止一遍这个故事
It sounds like you've heard that story a few times.
差不多一百遍吧
More like a hundred,
但我不介意
but I didn't mind.
每次说起这件事他们都那么的幸福
They were always so happy when they talked about it.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我保证
I promise,
我会竭尽全力
I'm gonna do everything I can
把他带回来
to bring him back.
迪兰
Dylan?
2A区域
正厅 阳台
什么事 肯特小姐
Yes, Miss Kint?
首先 你可以叫我玛拉
Uh, well, first of all, you can call me Mara.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that name.
-谢谢 -起源于希伯来语
- Thank you. - Hebrew origin.
表示苦难
It means "Bitter."
我听说过 确实是
I've heard that before, yes.
听着 迪兰
Listen, Dylan,
你能帮我搜索一下
can you do a search for me
所有托尼·雷顿上传到
of all the images that Tony Lenton
幻梦空间的图片吗
uploaded to Reverie?
没问题 我应该找什么
Of course. What should I look for?
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly.
搜索中
Searching.
你知道吗 如果在玛拉这个词后加H
You know, if you add an "H" To "Mara,"
就变成了阿♥拉♥伯语中的快乐
it could also be the Arabic word for joy?
这两个我都很喜欢
I like it either way.
你嘴真甜
That's very sweet.
我找到三个结果
I found three results,
这三个
and here.
这个不是我想找的 不过等等
Okay, that's not it, but wait.
这个也不是
That's not it, either.
这个金发女人是谁
Who's the blond one?
艾莉森·杨
Allison Young.
630张内奥米的照片中都有她
She's in 630 of Naomi's photos.
你能帮我找出个地址吗
Uh, can you get me an address?
当然 但她现在不在家
Sure, but she's not home right now.
-不在吗 -根据她的状态更新
- No? - According to her status update,
她刚刚打卡上班
she just clocked in at work.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a police officer?
不是 我是说
No. Well, I mean,
我曾经是
I used to be,
但我现在在
but now I work for this company
奥尼拉科技工作
called Onira-Tech.
他们编写了一个叫幻梦空间的
Uh, they make this immersive
沉浸式虚拟现实程序
virtual reality program called Reverie.
那这和托尼有什么关系呢
And what does this have to do with Tony?
他登入了这个程序
Well, he logged on to the program--
谢谢 两周前
thank you--two weeks ago,
之后一直没有醒过来
and he never came back out.
他陷入了某种昏迷状态中
He's gone kind of into a coma,
有可能会死
and he could die.
所以 你和他们熟吗
So, were you close to them?
内奥米是我最好的朋友
Naomi was my best friend.
他们幸福吗
Were they happy?
当然
Of course.
据你所知 他们有任何问题吗
Did they have any problems that you knew of?
我指他们的婚姻
I mean, in their marriage?
他们的感情比以往任何时候都好
They were stronger than ever.
因为她所经历的一切 他们必须得这样
They had to be, with everything she was going through.
你什么意思 她经历了什么
What do you mean? What was she going through?
内奥米生病了
Naomi was sick.
他们与病魔对抗了一段时间了
They were fighting with it for a while,
但她的病情每况日下
but she took a turn for the worse.
直到他们找到机会告诉艾丽斯前
They didn't want anyone else to know,
他们不想让其他任何人知道
not until they had a chance to tell Iris.
托尼·雷顿的情况
Tony Lenton's condition
越来越糟糕了
is getting worse.
我们还有多长时间
How long do we have?
最多还有几天
A couple of days at most.
还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
我读完玛拉·肯特的
I finished reviewing
脑电图了
Mara Kint's EEG.
谁让你看的
Who ordered that?
保罗·哈蒙德
Paul Hammond.
他想让我看一眼
He wanted me to take a look at
她上线期间的一个脑电波峰
a spike in the middle of her session,
但这些都不是我所担心的
but that's not what has me concerned.
还有其它的迹象
There were other markers,
或许预示着她存在一些
things that could potentially indicate
潜在的精神障碍
an underlying psychiatric disorder.
我在托尼的家里发现了这个
I found this in Tony's apartment.
这个是思科瑞
It's called Skeiron.
在大学生中很流行
Popular with college kids.
帮助他们熬过期末
Helps them get through finals.
这和托尼有什么关系
What does this have to do with Tony?
在他的幻梦空间里有一只蝴蝶
There was a butterfly in his Reverie.
他对此有强烈的负面反应
He had a strong negative reaction to it,
而且我有预感
and I got the feeling that this
这种情况不是第一次发生了
was not the first time that it happened.
这或许是他与深度学习程序
That could be a by-product of his connection
建立联♥系♥后的副产物
to the deep learning program.
每个人的大脑都有一点不同
Everyone's brain is a little different,
所以他们与程序的
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表