剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
We pulled it off.
比第一次还要好
It was even better than the first time around.
那么现在怎么办
So what happens now?
她们过去了
They cross.
找到了她们认识的人 她们那里的人
They find people they know. People from their town.
但是 我想说
But, I mean, um...
她们会怎么样呢
What happens to them?
你不知道
You don't know.
我试着寻找她们
I tried to search for them.
找了很多年了 但是
For years, I tried, but...
在难民营和寄养家庭都找过
Between the refugee camps and the foster homes,
我却找不到她们
I lost them.
这一刻 在这里
This moment, right here,
就是我最后一次看到她们
was the last time I ever saw them.
我知道我应该说再见 但是
I know I'm supposed to say good-bye, but...
我说不出来
I can't.
抱歉 玛拉
I'm sorry, Mara.
姑娘们
Girls.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
但你知道如果你留下会发生什么吧
But you know what'll happen if you stay here, right?
等你到我这个年纪 你就会知道
When you get to my age, you realize
有些事情比死亡还痛苦
there are things that are worse than death.
好吧 没错 你可以留在这里
Okay, yes, yes, you're right. You can stay here.
你可以就这么让你的身体慢慢消亡
And you can just let your body wither away.
但内心深处 你知道事实是什么样子
But deep down, you know the truth.
她们不是你当年爱的那些女孩
These are not the girls that you loved.
她们只是
These are just...
她们只是虚拟的灵魂
They're digital ghosts.
她们是真实回忆的复♥制♥品
They're echoes of real memories.
你自己说过 你想感觉自己是有目标的
You said it yourself, you want to feel like you have purpose.
皮拉尔 我相信你仍然可以
Pilar, I believe that you still can.
在真实世界里
Out there.
想想那些真实存在的女孩们
And think about the real girls.
这是她们希望你能拥有的吗
Is this what they would have wanted for you?
再见了 亲爱的
Ciao, mis amores.
埃尔维亚
Elvia.
再见了
Adios.
去边界吧
Go to the border.
谢谢你
Gracias.
退出
Exitus.
-你太勇敢了 -你在开玩笑吗
- You were so brave. - Are you kidding?
你像地狱蝙蝠一样
You busted through that barricade
冲出路障
like a bat out of hell.
我认识的人里像你这么有胆子这么做的没几个
I don't know too many people with the guts to pull that off.
我说过 我愿意为那些姑娘们付出所有
I told you, I'd do anything for those girls.
这次我得和她们说再见了
I got to say good-bye to them this time.
我所要求的不过如此罢了
It's more than I could ever ask for.
这个我不好说
I don't know about that.
-什么意思 -查理
- What do you mean? - Charlie?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
皮拉尔 这是你的一位老朋友
Pilar, this is an old friend of yours.
埃尔维亚
Elvia.
你好 皮拉尔女士
Hello, Ms. Pilar.
埃尔维亚
Elvia.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为
I thought...
真的是你 对吗
It is you, isn't it?
你变老了
You've gotten so old.
四十五年就是会这样
Well, that's what happens after 45 years.
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
这是我朋友 查理
This is my friend, Charlie.
是他找到了埃尔维亚 还有其他几个
He's the one who found Elvia, and the others.
其他几个
The others.
这个小姑娘是谁
And who is this young lady?
这是我孙女
This is my granddaughter.
她叫皮拉尔
Her name is Pilar.
我们带来点东西要给你看
We brought something to show you.
谢谢
Ooh, thank you.
-这是你的家人们 -他们想谢谢你
- Oh, this is your family. - They wanted me to thank you.
谢什么
For what?
皮拉尔女士
Ms. Pilar.
没有你我就不会在这里
I wouldn't be here without you,
也就不会有他们了
which means they wouldn't be here either.
子女 孙子孙女
All these people, children, grandchildren.
因为你才有了他们
They're all here because of you.
-你那边都安排妥当了吗 -当然
- Everything set your end? - Sure.
你确定你知道该做什么吗
You're sure you understand what you have to do?
我想是的 这并不复杂
I think so. It's not complicated.
很好 我之后会把钱给你
Good, I'll get the money to you after.
两万现金
20,000 cash.
-可以 -再见
- Sounds right to me. - See you then.
阿波图斯
Apertus.
抱歉
Sorry.
天哪 你吓死我了
Oh, my God, you scared me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
你没把钥匙拿回去 我以为这是在暗示
You never asked for it back. I took it as a sign of--
-十八个月没见了 -对啊 不过
- For 18 months? - Yeah, well, you know...
-怎么 -我这个人很乐观
- Oh yeah. - I'm a very hopeful person.
是吗 你现在很乐观了吗
Oh, really, are you now?
抱歉我迟到了 天哪
I'm so sorry I was late. Oh, my God.
-今天太疯狂了 -好的还是坏的
- It was just such a crazy day. - Good crazy or bad crazy?
这样 我等会告诉你
Uh, you know what, I will tell you in just one second.
我现在很饿 准备好吃通心粉了吗
But first, I'm starving. Are you ready for the pasta?
-当然 -那好
- Sure. - Okay, good.
-怎么 -你在给我打电♥话♥吗
- Yes? - Are you calling me?
不是
Mmm, no.
克里斯·康德拉 来电
是你打来的
This is you.
-喂 -玛拉
- Hello? - Mara.
-你是谁 -是我 克里斯
- Who is this? - It's me, Chris.
抱歉 我今天一直在看病人
Sorry, I was in session with patients all day.
我刚收到你的消息 我看了你的短♥信♥
I just got your message. Uh, I saw your text.
吃晚餐
Um, dinner.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你发错人了吗
Did you send this to the wrong person?
没有
No.
你到底是谁
Who is this, seriously?
玛拉 是我 克里斯
Mara, it's me. It's Chris.
玛拉 你还在吗
Mara, are you there?
我在 我在
I'm here, I'm here.
我们上一次见面
When-- when was the last time that--
是什么时候
that we saw each other?
怎么了 你没事吧
What is going on? Is everything okay?
不 克里斯 求你回答我的问题
No Chris, please-- please answer the question.
我们上次见面是什么时候
When was the last time that we saw each other?
三天前 怎么了
Three days ago, why?
玛拉 玛拉 怎么了
Mara, Mara, what's happening?
玛拉 怎么了
Mara, what's happening?
-你不是真实的 -玛拉
- You're not real. - Mara?
-你不是真实的 -冷静
- You're not real. - Just calm down.
一切都会
And everything's going to be--
我在这是有原因的 玛拉
I'm here for a reason, Mara.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表