剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
There's gotta be thousands of people at that camp.
只能抓住我们仅有的机会了
You take the chance you're given.
玛拉出来了吗
Hey, is Mara out of the program?
还没
Not yet.
那些保安是真的吗
Those guards real?
他们是虚拟人物
No, they're avatars. Digital.
他们能伤害我们吗
Can they hurt us?
很不幸 可以
Uh, unfortunately, yes.
幻梦空间 是为了真实的体验而设计的
The Reveries are-- They're designed to feel real,
而那有时也包括痛苦
and then sometimes that involves pain.
但如果我们
But if we--
如果我们把他们引开
If we separate them,
我们或许能一个个把他们干掉
we might be able to take them out individually.
或者我可以回我的囚禁室
Or I could just go back to my cell.
他们想让我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They want me to be a terrorist.
也许我就该当个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Maybe I should just be a terrorist.
你是吗
Is that what you are?
不
No.
但他们不在乎
But they don't care.
在机场时 他们像对待罪犯一样对待我
At the airport, they treated me like I was a criminal.
拿枪指着我 对我大声吼叫
Guns pointed, yelling.
我一辈子从来没干过犯法的事
I've never done anything criminal in my life.
他们想知道为什么我家人没带任何证件
They wanted to know why my family arrived in Greece
就来到了希腊
without any papers.
但是在我想解释的时候 他们不听我说
But when I tried to explain, they wouldn't listen.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们离开难民营的时候
When we left the refugee camp,
逃生的船很小
the boat we escaped in was small.
没过多久 水开始涌进船里
It didn't take long for water to start pouring in.
我还没来得及搞清楚状况
Before I knew it,
我的家人全都漂浮在海上
my entire family was floating in the sea.
证件 食物 衣服 所有的东西
Papers, food, clothes, everything.
所有的东西都没了
Everything was gone.
我们就这样被卷在浪里
We were just in the waves, you know?
我看到我妈和卡里姆
I could see my mom and Kareem,
但是看不到我爸
but not my dad.
我听到他的声音 他在叫我们 但是
And I could hear him. He was calling for us, but...
他的声音却越来越远
His voice just kept getting further and further away.
然后我再也听不到他的声音了
Then I couldn't hear him anymore.
他们一直没找到他
He was never found.
埃米特
Oh, Ehmet.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但是你父亲竭尽全力
But your father fought
带你离开叙利亚 对吧
to get you out of Syria, right?
所有他是不会希望你留在这里的
So he wouldn't want you to stay here.
我们出去吧
Let's get out.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
拿着这个
You take that.
有没有看到另一个守卫
Any sign of the other guard?
没有
No.
好 那他没有在找我们
Okay. Then he wasn't looking for us.
我们走
Let's go.
安全了
It's clear.
怎么回事
What is that?
不知道
I don't know!
站住
Stop!
快走
Go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 没事 -好
- Yes, yes, yes. - Okay.
你呢
Are you?
没事 为什么这么问
Yeah, why?
不
No...
不 这不是真的
No, this is not real.
这不是真的
This is not real.
我没中枪
I'm not shot.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们设立了某种保护措施
They built some kind of a safeguard
不让我们离开
to keep us from leaving.
这下糟了
That doesn't look good.
只是看起来很疼而已
It only looks like it hurts.
不是真的 这全都是...
It doesn't really, you know, it's all--
也许有一点点疼 但是
Okay, well, maybe it does just a little bit, but, um...
但那只是我的大脑反应
But it's only in my mind.
全都是大脑反应
This is all in my mind.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
所以如果我们想离开这里
Okay, so if we wanna get out of here,
我们要保持冷静
we need to stay calm.
我们要合作
Right? We need to work together.
快点给我出来
Come out of there right now!
我们要拿他怎么办
What do we do about him?
搜索情况如何
Well? How's the hunt going?
巴雷特
哈蒙德
委内塔纳
保罗办公室
我们找到了十二名摄影记者
We found 12 photojournalists who visited the camp
他们都去过埃米特和卡里姆待过的营地
where Ehmet and Kareem stayed.
我对2600张照片进行了面部识别
I've run facial recognition on 2,600 images.
-然后呢 -毫无结果
- And? - Nothing.
没有匹配
There were no matches.
这并不奇怪
Well, it's not surprising.
难民营里大约有两万人
There's something like 20,000 people in the camp.
-玛拉怎么样 -情况不太好
- And Mara? - Not great.
她的心率加速 出现快速眼动
Her heart rate's elevated. Her rapid eye movement--
她很紧张
She's stressed.
里面的情况肯定很糟糕
Whatever's going on in there can't be good.
她的情况持续上升的话
She keeps up like this,
我就不得不把她转移至医疗区了
I'm gonna have to move her to the medical unit.
卡里姆 你得再好好想一想
Kareem, you've got to think again.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们需要证明你和埃米特在那个难民营里待过
We need proof that you and Ehmet were in that refugee camp.
我已经把知道的一切都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know.
那些不够
That's not good enough.
你弟弟现在危在旦夕
Your brother's life is at stake.
你以前有过一部手♥机♥
You had a cell phone.
手♥机♥没记录下你在哪里吗
Didn't it record where you were?
沉船的时候 手♥机♥掉进海里了
It went in the ocean when our boat sank.
-我们所有东西都没了 -那人呢
- With everything else we had. - People, then.
你遇见什么人能证明你在场吗
Did you meet anybody that can say you were there?
其他难民
Other refugees.
-有个记者 -我们问过记者了
- And there was a journalist. - Well, we've tried them.
不 不是拍照的
No, not a photographer.
是个摄像的
A, um... A filmmaker.
她当时在拍纪录片
She was shooting a documentary.
我们的妈妈不想我们接受采访
Our mother didn't want us to be interviewed,
但我们觉得好玩 想被拍进背景里
but we tried to get in the background just for fun.
我想她拍到我们了
I think she filmed us.
你能描述一下她吗
What can you tell me about her?
她是英国人
She was British.
她的名字是动物的名字
And her name was some kind of animal.
不是狼 是狐狸
Not wolf... Fox.
福克斯
Fox.
我们会查的
We'll work with that.
没错 我在阿达瓦孜营待了约一周
Yes, I was at the Al-Dawaz camp for about a week.
但战事升级以后我们不得不离开了
But we had to move on when the fighting escalated.
你对这两兄弟有印象吗 福克斯小姐
Do you remember meeting two brothers, Ms. Fox?
埃米特和卡里姆 二十岁左右
Ehmet and Kareem? Late teens, early 20s?
他们记得你
They remember you.
我不记得了 我和很多人说过话
Not really. I talked to a lot of people.
我采访他们了吗
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表