剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Did I interview them?
不 他们在背景里
No, they'd be in the background.
你能过一遍你的视频吗
Could you go through your footage?
这很重要
It's very important.
我也想帮你 但视频长达数百个小时
I'd like to help, but there's hundreds of hours.
这里只有我 我真的没时间
It's just me here. I really don't have the time
找一个可能出现在一帧
to look for someone who might be in the background
画面背景里的人 抱歉
of a shot. I'm sorry.
你的视频数字化了吗
Is your footage digitized?
能进行搜索吗
Is it searchable?
当然 怎么了
Of course, yeah. Why?
迪兰
Dylan.
怎么了 查理
Yes, Charlie?
这位是福克斯小姐
I'd like you to meet Ms. Fox.
你好 福克斯小姐
Hello, Ms. Fox.
很高兴见到你 迪兰
Pleased to meet you, Dylan.
他人在哪里
Uh, where is he, then?
他在外面吗
Is he out there?
是的 我可以看见他
Yes, I can see him.
他正站在离那个坑五英尺远的地方
He's standing about five feet away from that pit.
他在等我们出去
He's waiting for us to come out.
为什么
Why?
因为他知道我们可以的
Because he knows that we will.
如果这一切都只是幻象
If this is all in our minds,
为什么你会流血不止
why can't you stop the bleeding?
确实是个好问题
That's a really good question.
我想这与我们所知道的和相信的东西
I think it has something to do with the difference between
之间的差别
what we know and
有联♥系♥
what we believe.
我知道这不是真的
I know that this isn't real,
但我就是不能相信
but I just can't quite believe it.
要是你 你
What will happen if-- If you--
要是我死在里面怎么办
If I die in here?
我还是别知道这后果了
I'd really rather not find out.
好 这样
Okay. Here we go.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我想这个保安在这是为了对付我
I think the guard is here to deal with me.
防止我帮你逃出去
To keep me from getting you out.
他们不能伤害你
They're not supposed to touch you.
但他朝我们俩开枪了
But he shot at both of us.
没错 那我们俩谁中枪了
Yeah, and which one of us got hit?
审讯人要对你负责
You're the interrogator's responsibility,
而不是保安
not the guards.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我需要你做一件
It means I'm gonna need you to do something
你也许不愿做的事情
that you probably don't want to.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
好
Okay.
我在这呢
Here I am, all right?
另一个人呢
Where's the other one?
这有什么重要的
You know, why does it matter?
对吧
Right?
你想要的人是我
I'm the one you want.
你想让我离开程序
I'm the one that you want to leave the program.
你做到了
You did it.
现在我们要想办法
Now all we have to figure out
到那边去
is how to get across that.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
埃米特 我自己没法过去
Ehmet, I--I can't get across on my own.
我需要你帮我
I'm gonna need you to help me.
不 我不行
No, no, no, no. I can't.
-你行的 -要是我绊倒或摔跤怎么办
- Yes, you can. - What if I trip or if I fall?
你行的 没事 来吧
You can, you'll be fine. Come on.
好 把手环在我脖子上
Okay, okay. Um, wrap your arms around my neck.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
你还好吗
You okay?
埃米特
Ehmet.
-你能做到的 -我不行
- You got this. - I can't.
-你可以的 -我做不到
- Yes, you can. - I can't do it.
你能行 你能行 你能行
Yes you can, yes you can, yes you can.
我做不到 我做不了这个
I can't. I can't do this.
我真的不行
I can't do it.
你可以的 因为我要提醒你 埃米特
Yes you can, because I'm gonna remind you, Ehmet.
提醒我什么
Remind me of what?
提醒你这一切都不是真的
Remind you that none of this is real.
好吗 加油
Okay? Come on.
你能做到
You can do this.
和我一起说
Say it with me.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
-这一切都不是真的 -你得相信自己说的话 埃米特
- None of this is real. - Believe it, Ehmet.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
行吗 真心地相信这些话
Okay? Really believe it.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
你不会摔下去
And you're not gonna fall.
-这一切都不是真的 -我不会摔下去
- None of this is real. - I'm not going to fall.
-这一切都不是真的 -这一切都不是真的
- None of this is real. - None of this is real.
-我不会摔下去 -这就对了
- I'm not going to fall. - That's right.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
就快到了
Almost there.
好吧
Okay.
你先来 去吧
You first. Go.
所以只要摸一下那个就行了 然后呢
So just touch that, and then what?
然后你就能回到真实的世界了
And then you'll be back in the real world.
但是在那之后 我就不清楚了
But after that, I don't know.
如果那些士兵在等着我怎么办
What if the soldier is waiting for me?
那你就想想卡里姆
Then you think of Kareem.
想想你的父亲
You think of your dad.
不管在另一边发生了什么事
Whatever is going on on the other side,
你都能应对
you can handle it.
好吗
Okay?
埃米特
And Ehmet?
我们会回来接你的
We will be back to get you.
我保证
I promise.
-保证 -我保证 好了 去吧
- Promise? - I promise. Okay, go.
去吧
Go.
你安全回来了
You made it back.
里面进行得怎么样了
How'd it go in there?
埃米特离开幻梦空间了
Ehmet's out of the Reverie.
你查出他们把他关在哪里了吗
Did you figure out where they're holding him?
是的 这方面我有个好消息
Yeah, I have good news on that front.
那真是
That's g--
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生什么了
What happened?
我被射中了
I got shot.
我知道那不是真的
I knew it wasn't real,
但是无法控制自己
but I just couldn't control it.
我流了太多血
There was so much blood.
之前发生过这样的事情吗
Has this happened before?
不 没有
No. No, it hasn't.
我应该担心吗
Well, should I be worried?
不 不用 我们会
No, no. We'll just, um...
我们会研究的
We'll look into it.
好的
Okay.
沙利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我猜是只是因为运气好吧
Oh, just lucky, I guess.
我有些东西希望你能看一下
I have something I want you to see.
那是什么
What's that?
这是一位英国电影制片人在难民营拍摄的
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表