剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Yeah?
你为什么不报♥警♥呢
Why aren't you giving this to the police?
因为报♥警♥意味着媒体和公众
Because the police means press and publicity,
而这些是我现在不需要的
and those are things I don't need right now.
你是在隐藏什么秘密吗
Is there some kind of secret you're trying to protect?
你指的是
What do you mean?
我总是在发现一些没人告诉过我的事
I keep learning about things that nobody even told me.
我不知道现实感丧失
I didn't know about derealization,
直到它发生在我身上
until it happened to me.
我不知道什么是暗黑幻梦空间
I didn't know about this Dark Reverie.
甚至也没人告诉过我
Nobody even bothered to tell me
迪兰是亚莱希斯的兄弟
that Dylan was Alexis's brother.
这是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where is this coming from?
奥利弗·希尔是谁
Who's Oliver Hill?
你怎么知道那个名字的
How do you know that name?
我昨晚又经历了一次现实感丧失
I had another episode last night.
我以为我在去杰米和布莱恩家的路上
I thought I was going to Jamie and Brynn's house.
你去那干什么
Why the hell would you go there?
我没有 是现实感丧失
I didn't. It was a derealization.
然后我走到了路中间
And then there I was, in the middle of the street,
有辆车开过来
and there was a car, and then...
奥利弗·希尔救了我的命
Oliver Hill saved my life.
他在跟踪你
He was following you?
你知道吗 查理
You know what, Charlie,
我担心的不是这个
that wasn't the first thing that I was worried about.
你一直没有服药
You haven't been taking medication.
你在助长现实感丧失的症状吗
So, you were encouraging the derealization?
只有一星期没吃
It was only for a week.
所以你昨晚出现了现实感丧失
That's why you had the episode last night.
继续治疗 就不会再发生了
Get back on the program. It won't happen again.
奥利弗说我进幻梦空间越多次
Oliver says the more I get into Reverie,
症状就会越严重
the worse it'll get.
他不知道自己在说些什么
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
这就有意思了
Well, that's funny,
因为他说同样的事情在他身上也发生过
because he said the same thing happened to him,
他想提醒你的时候
and when he tried to warn you about it,
你把他赶出了
you shut him out of the company,
他帮助你建立的公♥司♥
the company that he helped you build.
这一点上他说谎了吗
Was he lying about that?
没错 他们最开始是合作伙伴
It's true, they were partners in the beginning.
查理
Charlie.
奥利弗很聪明 但是他有问题
Oliver's a brilliant guy, but he has problems,
在他来这之前就有的问题
problems that started before he got here.
他精神不稳定
He's unstable.
他说了你会说他不可信
He said you would try to discredit him.
拜托 玛拉
Come on, Mara.
你和他说过话
You talked to the man.
你觉得他像处于最佳状态的人吗
Does he look like somebody who's firing on all cylinders?
我们不得不解雇他 申请了限制令
We had to fire him, get a restraining order,
所以他才联♥系♥了你
which is why he contacted you.
他和我们中的任何一人说话
He can't talk to anyone of us
就会被逮捕
without getting arrested.
他说你会把2.0版推向市场
He said you were gonna release 2.0 to the public.
那是多年以后了
That's years away.
没有完备的测试和安全措施之前
We wouldn't release anything
我们绝不会公布任何东西
without the proper testing and safeguards.
他是想操纵你 玛拉
He's trying to manipulate you, Mara.
好吧
Okay.
所以
So...
我没事 他很危险
I'm fine. He's dangerous.
就这些吗
That's it?
是的
Yes.
你确定想操纵我的人是奥利弗吗
You sure Oliver's the one trying to manipulate me?
她不相信
She doesn't believe it.
她不相信因为这不是真的
She doesn't believe it because it's not the truth.
告诉她真♥相♥ 她会相信的
Tell her the truth, and she'll believe it.
奥尼拉科技
我们认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
快十年了
Almost ten years.
我们一起经历过大风大浪
We've been through some scrapes together.
是的 没错
Yes, we have.
我是不是一直支持你
Have I had your back?
一直如此
Always.
所以你真的相信
So do you really believe
如果我知道你可能会受伤
that I would bring you here, invite you in,
还会邀请你来这里工作吗
if I thought you could be hurt?
查理...
Charlie...
发生了很多我不理解的事情
Things are going on that I just don't understand.
昨晚发生的事情非同小可
I mean, what happened last night was big.
布雷恩出现了
Brynn appeared,
还说我去那里是有理由的
and said that I was there for a reason.
如果真是如此
If you were...
我们会搞清楚的
we'll figure it out.
我永远在你身后
I still have your back.
另外
By the way...
我想我找到那个小偷了
I think I found our thief.
他的幻梦空间里有一个喷泉
There was a fountain in the Reverie,
既然梅第瓦克斯研究所是真的
and since MRL is real,
我想那个喷泉也应该是真的
I figured that the fountain must be real too.
他是在市区买♥♥的脑机接口
And since he got the BCI downtown...
所以我让迪兰查了市区的所有喷泉
I had Dylan show me images of downtown fountains,
然后发现了...
until we found...
这个
this.
-不错吧 -非常好
- Not bad, huh? - Not bad at all.
好了 让我们看看
Okay, so, let's see...
这是我在幻梦空间里看到的角度
This is the angle that I saw in the Reverie,
意味着他一定住在...
which means he must live...
那里
There.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们是去看格伦的吗
Are you going to see Glenn?
-我能给你们一点建议吗 -当然了
- Can I give you some advice? - Sure.
对了 我叫玛拉
I'm--I'm Mara, by the way.
这是查理
And this is Charlie.
我是丽兹 这是昆西 打个招呼吧
Liz and Quincy. Say hey, buddy.
抱歉 他今天不太爱说话
Sorry. Not so talkative today.
约了去看医生
Doctor's appointment.
但是
But, uh...
你们最好处理一下那个手帕
you need to do something about the handkerchief.
为什么
And why is that?
格伦有强迫症
Glenn has some compulsions,
有些事情他受不了
things he can't tolerate.
阳光
Sunlight.
他从来不在白天离开公♥寓♥
He never leaves his apartment during the day.
还有噪音 任何蓝色的东西
Noise. Anything blue.
所以如果你想和他谈谈
So, if you wanna talk to him,
最好把那个藏起来
you'll wanna get rid of that.
希望对你们有帮助
Hope that helps.
当然 谢谢你
Yes, it does. Thank you.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
再见 小家伙
Bye, buddy.
赶紧离开 不然我报♥警♥了
Go away or I'll call the police.
这么巧 我也正想着
Oh, that's funny, 'cause I was thinking
是否要给梅第瓦克斯研究所打电♥话♥
I should call Medivax Research Laboratories
告诉他们你准备入侵他们的安全系统
and tell them you're about to breach their security.
或者我们可以各自打电♥话♥ 看看结果如何
Or we can both call and see what happens.
如果我们能谈清楚 也许就不用打电♥话♥了
We might not if we can work this out.
-我要跟你谈 不要他 -没问题
- I'll talk to you, not him. - No problem.
我没事的 等等 等等
I'll be fine. - Wait--wait--
我是个程序员
I'm a coder.
自♥由♥职业
Freelance.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Uh, please, please, please, please!
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表