剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
This was shot by a British filmmaker at the refugee camp.
它的时间标记和地理标签都显示
It's time stamped and geotagged for three days
这是在袭击发生的三天前
before the attack.
埃米特不在空军基地附近的任何地方
Ehmet wasn't anywhere near that airbase.
他必须穿越八百公里的敌对区
He'd have to travel 500 miles through hostile territory,
找到并渗透进恐怖组织
find and infiltrate the terrorist group,
然后在没有任何训练的情况下向他们证明自己
and then prove himself to them without any training.
在短短三天之内
In three days.
他是无辜的 沙利文
He's innocent, Sullivan.
他还未成年
And he's underage.
而你却在折磨他
And you're torturing him.
你觉得这看起来像什么
How do you think that's gonna look?
他已经十八岁了
He's 18.
如果你的人是这么跟你说的 那他们就错了
If your people told you that, they're wrong.
如果这件事被报道出来会变得十分麻烦
Be a major headache if this story made it into the press.
这是个威胁吗
Is that a threat?
只是一项观察结论
An observation.
文塔纳先生 你在浪费我的时间
Mr. Ventana, you're wasting my time.
恐怕我不这么认为 德鲁
I'm afraid I don't agree, Drew.
我已经把录像交给了
I've passed the footage on to
联席会议的员工
the staff of the Joint Chiefs.
他们十分关心你在做的事情
They're quite concerned about what you're doing.
以及公众对此的看法
And the public perception of it.
有新证据证明没收来的护照
There's new evidence the confiscated passports
是假造的 配合目前的舆♥论♥
were forged, coupled with the ongoing
认为我们应该重新评估该项目
consensus that we should re-evaluate the program.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
查理 能回避一下吗
Charlie, would you excuse us?
当然
Of course.
那太酷了
That was badass.
没错
Yes, it was.
克里斯:还打算聊聊吗
玛拉 有人来见你
Mara, there's someone here to see you.
不知道怎么谢你才好
I don't know how to thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你也救了我
We saved each other.
没多少人能承受你所经历的一切
Not many people could go through what you did
并坚持走过来
and come out the other side.
你很强大 埃米特
You are strong, Ehmet.
别人说的都不要相信
Don't you let anybody tell you otherwise.
我担心死了
I was so worried.
酒保在上班吗
Is the bartender on duty?
当然
Absolutely.
他们暂停了审讯程序
They're suspending the interrogation program.
暂时的
For the time being.
我以为你会高兴呢
I thought you'd be happy about that.
那不是我微笑的原因
Well, that's not why I'm smiling.
只是记起了亚莱希斯的话
I'm just remembering something Alexis said.
哪句话
What's that?
两个幻梦空间偶然交叉的可能
The odds of two Reveries crossing accidentally
万中无一
are one in a million.
而此事发生在玛拉正在程序里的可能
The odds of it happening while Mara just happened
几乎等于
to be in the program, well...
不可能
That's impossible.
我想她比较幸运吧
Mmm, I guess she got lucky.
这整件事都是某人精心策划的
Or the whole thing was orchestrated by someone
此人知晓两个程序
who had knowledge of both programs.
碰巧他还有博士学位
Someone who just happened to have a Ph.D
计算机方面的
in computer science.
你想说什么 查尔斯
Whatever are you implying, Charles?
你和我们一样
You didn't like the interrogation program
都不喜欢这个审讯项目
any more than we did.
你看到了被滥用的可能
You saw the potential for abuse.
所以你要让玛拉也发现此事
So you made sure Mara found out about it.
我要如何做到呢
And how could I do that?
那可是在阻挠国♥家♥安♥全♥行动
I'd be interfering with a national security operation.
会害我丢了工作的
I'd lose my job.
所以你才设计让我们帮你暂停它
That's why you got us to shut it down for you.
终止该项目
Kill the program.
保护你自己
Protect yourself.
确保自己不被排除在外
And make sure you weren't cut out of the conversation.
聪明
Genius.
你太相信我了
You give me too much credit.
不可能
Not possible.
-我近来只有这个可以喝了 -没问题
- That's all I have these days. - Not a problem.
很开心你请我来
I'm glad you asked me over.
所以今天过得还愉快吧
So it was a good day?
还行
Yeah, it was.
有一个难民小孩
There was this, um, this refugee kid,
其实不太好解释
and it's kind of hard to explain,
但是
but...
我帮助了他
I was able to help him.
好吧 是我们帮助了他
Okay, well, we--We-- We were able to help him, but...
团队合作的
It just felt like such a team effort.
感觉好爽
It was so satisfying.
很久没有这种感觉了吧
Been a long time since you felt that way?
很久没觉得自己能够有这种感觉了
Since I felt like I could feel that way.
我都不知道那是什么 克里斯
I don't know what it is, Chris.
有些东西在变
Something's changing. I just--
我能感觉到 我...
I feel it. I f--
我觉得
I feel...
内心更开放了
Myself opening up.
上次见你之后我去看了雷
I saw Ray since I saw you last time.
你姐夫吗
Your brother-in-law?
他在医院里
In the hospital.
我之前从没去看过他 我都不知道自己为什么去
I'd never seen him before. I don't even know why I went.
我只是
I just...
感觉应该去一下
Felt like I had to.
还有 我中枪了
Oh, and I got shot.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
-没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就那 里面血流成河呢
Right there. It was pretty bloody.
出来以后变成淤青了
But it turned into a bruise,
保罗一开始吓坏了
and Paul was kinda freaked out at first,
但我说
but I was like, "You know what?
我不担心这种事
I'm not gonna worry about it."
因为有时候你已经为将要发生的事做好了准备
Because sometimes you're just ready for whatever comes.
可以吗
Is this okay?
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表