剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
这是我的使命
I--I knew that's what I was made for.
当我发现自己怀孕时
When I found out I was pregnant,
我也是这么觉得的 然后我想
I--I felt the same way, and I thought...
"我真是太幸运了" 你明白吗
"How lucky am I," You know?
对我来说最重要的两件事
Th--the--the two most important things to me,
而且
and--
我都实现了
and I got them.
之后就发生了事故
And then came the accident.
突然之间 我醒后他们说
And suddenly, I wake up, and they tell me
我不能再跳舞了
I won't ever dance again.
我也不能再有孩子了
I won't ever have a child.
然后你发现了幻梦空间后
And then, when you found Reverie,
你又重新得到了
you got them both back.
但是霍莉 这一切都不是真的
But Holly, this isn't real.
-你必须要离开这里 -为什么
- You need to come out. - Why?
有什么事这么着急
What is so pressing?
我失去的职业吗
The career I lost?
我永远不会拥有的孩子吗
The child that I'll never have?
自己即将变成妹妹肩上的重担吗
The burden that I've become on my sister?
回到现实中有什么意义呢
What is the point of going back to any of that?
好吧
Okay, um...
你快不行了
You're dying out there.
现在 在现实中
Right now, for real.
我认为在现实中没有任何
I don't think there's anything
值得我回去的东西了
out there for me anymore.
我醒来后想要的一切
Everything I wake up for...
都在这里
Is here.
但如果你在外面死了
But if you die out there...
你在这里也就没了
you die in here too.
我生命中最好的时光
The best moments of my life
是我在跳舞还有
have been when I've been dancing
想象自己和女儿的生活
or imagining life with my daughter.
所以无论我还有多少时间
So with whatever time I have left,
我都要跳舞
I'm gonna dance,
我要和赛迪在一起
and I'm gonna be with Sadie.
妈妈
Mom?
我要走了
I have to go...
你也该走了
And you do too.
来了 亲爱的
Coming, honey.
她不肯离开
She won't leave.
她知道会发生什么 她接受了
She knows what's gonna happen; she's accepted it.
那还有什么可做的
What else is there to do?
我们照顾她的身体 你也解释了情况
We're caring for her. You've explained the situation.
如果霍莉选择留在程序里
If Holly chooses to stay in the program,
某种意义上说 这不就是她的决定嘛
at some point, isn't that her decision?
什么 不行
What? No.
她是成年人了 这是她的人生
She's an adult. It's her life.
我们不能让客户死在幻梦空间里
We're not letting clients die in Reverie.
你以为我开的什么公♥司♥
What kind of company do you think I'm running?
好吧 那你想怎么办
Okay, what do you wanna do?
禁用她的脑机接口
Disable her BCI.
迫使她出来
Just pull her out.
我以为你不能这么做
But I thought you couldn't do that.
我们不能
We can't...
或是说 我们还没试过
or rather, we haven't.
我们一直不想冒神经损伤的风险
We never wanted to risk the neurological damage.
所以不清楚真正的影响是什么
We don't know what the real effects would be.
可能是时候去发现下了
Maybe it's time to find out.
放任她的大脑受损吗
And leave her brain damaged?
我们让一个人在里面自杀
We let one person do this,
你觉得其他人不会效仿吗
you don't think that others will try it?
我创造的可不是自杀机器
I didn't create a suicide machine.
你从没和霍莉讨论过
You never discussed the possibility of
拆除接口的可能性
this kind of medical procedure with Holly.
她不可能同意
She never gave her approval for anything like this.
幻梦空间应该是让人们的生活变得更好
Reverie is supposed to make people's lives better,
而不是终结生命
not end them.
先缓一缓
Let's just hold off for one second.
再给我一次机会进去
Give me one more chance to go back in.
洛杉矶市医疗中心
在
Yeah?
-有空吗 -有空 进来吧
- Have a minute? - Yeah, come on in.
我跟霍莉聊过了
I talked to Holly,
她想留在幻梦空间里
and she wants to stay in the Reverie.
她知道自己会死
She knows she'll die.
她说她想自杀
She said she wants to commit suicide?
不是原话 但对是这个意思
Well, I mean, not in those exact words, but yeah.
她可以在里面跳舞
She can dance in there.
她有个女儿
She has a daughter.
-她跟你说了 -对 说了
- She told you about that? - Yeah, she did.
你应该告诉我的 克里斯
You should've told me, Chris.
她身处险境 我已经浪费了很多时间
She's in danger, and I've wasted so much time--
我不能 你知道的 她是我的病人
I couldn't. You know that. She's my patient.
你就不能这一次别把自己当心理医生吗
Well, could you stop being a therapist for once?
我确实是她的心理医生 所以不可以
I actually am her therapist, so no.
好吧 我只是
Okay, look, I just--
我不知道要怎么做了
I don't know what to do.
她在程序里很开心 所以
She's happy in the program, so, uh, you know,
如果我让她出来 感觉很残忍♥
if I tell her to come out, that feels cruel,
但逼她出来
but then, to force her to come out,
感觉也很残忍♥ 所以我只是想要个答案
that feels cruel too, so I just--I want an answer
不会让我觉得自己在做错事
that doesn't feel like I'm doing the wrong thing.
你在问我的允许
Are you asking me for permission
留她在里面吗 我不能同意
to leave her in there? I--I can't agree--
我在问你的意见
I'm asking you for advice.
我不知道该说什么 玛拉
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Mara.
我都不是很明白
I--I don't even fully understand
你在里面干嘛
what it is you do in there.
但我知道你会
But I know that you'll...
找出最好的方案
Figure out the--the best plan.
不要这么说
Don't do that.
不要把这事说得好像你对我多有信心
Don't make this about how much faith you have in me,
你看着我一言不发
because you look at me and you hold your breath.
你只是在等结局自己出现
You're just waiting for that other shoe to drop.
我告诉别人
You know, I told people
你是我认识最坚强的女人
you were the strongest woman I knew...
然后你逃了
and then you quit.
你放弃了我 放弃了一切
You gave up on me, on everything,
这件事击溃了我
and that f--floored me.
我本该说这是不可能的
I would've said that was impossible.
现在我看到你 我又陷入当时的状态
And now I see ya, and I'm right back in it,
仿佛回到过去 我在想
like no time has passed, and I'm thinking,
这是哪个玛拉
"Which Mara is this?
你现在是谁
Who are you now?"
你想要建议 听着
You want advice? Here it is:
放弃不好
It's not okay to give up.
现在不好 你放弃我时也不好
It isn't now; it wasn't when you did it to me.
我知道你很爱杰米和布雷恩
I know you loved Jamie and Brynn.
我很清楚
I know that.
但我当时也很爱你
But I loved you.
你的身边还有人值得留恋
There were people worth sticking around for.
感谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
薇芙小姐芭蕾舞学院
太棒了 各位
Good job, everybody.
来击个掌 干得漂亮 姑娘
Give it up right here. You did awesome, girl.
还有科迪 这个好像是你的
And Cody, actually, I think this is yours, buddy.
不要忘在这里了 好棒 你好
Let's not forget that. Good work--hi.
抱歉 有点混乱
Sorry, it's crazy.
我们要开始新学期了 所以...
We're starting a new session, so...
-没事 -太棒了 各位
- That's all right. - Good job, everyone.
你好 薇芙
Hey, Viv, uh--
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表