剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
Dad...
托尼
Tony.
欢迎回来 老弟
Welcome back, pal.
她做到了
She did it.
对
Yep.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
结局会如何
How does this end?
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
你为什么要安排看脑电图
Why did you order a EEG?
我们当时不知道
We didn't know what would happen
在一个幻梦空间里放第二个人 会发生什么
when we put a second person inside someone's Reverie.
那是未知领域
We're in uncharted waters here.
从今往后 所有结果都直接向我汇报
From now on, bring all the results straight to me.
她就是打个喷嚏
If she sneezes,
也得让我知道
I want to know about it.
好的
Of course.
迪兰
Dylan?
什么事 莱希
Yes, Lexi?
想玩局游戏吗
Want to play a game?
玩一局旧游戏怎么样
How about one of our old favorites?
很完美
It's perfect.
我们以前天天玩这个
We used to play this every day.
我们小时候吗
When we were young?
对
Yep.
我们小时候
When we were young.
今天又送来了四个人
There were four more cases confirmed today.
速度越来越快了 我...
It's happening much faster now. I--I...
我没办法再帮你瞒太久了
I can't help you keep it quiet much longer.
我明白
I understand.
如果你的项目失败
If your project tanks,
我就没办法解释我们的投资了
I won't be able to justify our investment.
那就太令人失望了
That would be a disappointment.
我本以为可以长♥期♥合作的
I was hoping this would be a long-term relationship.
你对奥尼拉科技的长♥期♥目标是什么
What are your long-term goals for Onira-Tech?
难道这也是机密
Or is that classified?
奥尼拉科技
Onira-Tech is
是我们感兴趣的公♥司♥之一
one of a number of companies we have an interest in.
那么国防部对于我们的产品
And how does the Department of Defense
将来可能提供的帮助 是怎么看的
see our product working for them in the future?
现在还不知道
We don't know yet.
我们看的是潜力
We see potential.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表