剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
我们还没说上话他就坐直升机飞走了
He flew away on a helicopter before we could talk about it.
那是什么啊
What is that, anyway?
亚莱希斯叫我整理的设计图样
Design images Alexis asked me to put together.
她明天要向董事会做陈述
She has a presentation to the board tomorrow.
她肯定可喜欢那个了
I bet she loves that.
简直无法形容她多讨厌那个
It's hard to describe just how much she hates it.
一万颗太阳的热度比较接近了 但是
Like the heat of 10,000 suns starts to get there, but...
你可以试试跟哈罗红队
You know, you could try red teaming Hallo.
-红什么 -红队
- Red what? - Red teaming.
这是科技公♥司♥的战术
It's a tech company thing.
如果你遭遇了无法克服的障碍
When you run into an obstacle you can't overcome,
你就采取逆向思维的办法
you try a counter-intuitive approach.
与逻辑相反的思路
The opposite of what logic suggests.
所以 我不是去追他
So, instead of me chasing him,
我让他来追我
I get him to come to me.
没错
Exactly.
最好别进去
Oh, I wouldn't go in there.
亚莱希斯在为明天做准备
Alexis is preparing for tomorrow.
她的心情可不怎么好
And her mood is less than receptive.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
还有时间
Eh, there's still time.
玛拉跟哈罗的进展如何
How's Mara doing with Hallo?
接触过了 她要再试
Made contact, she's trying again.
她的头脑情况如何
Hmm. What's her state of mind?
她说一切都好
She says it's good.
我一直在按你说的监控她的脑电图
I've been monitoring her EEG, like you asked.
脑波活动都在正常范围内
Brainwave activity is well within normal parameters.
但波动程度还是比我预想的要大
Though there is more volatility than I'd like to see.
保罗 她到底有没有麻烦
Paul, is she in trouble or not?
她没事的 只要按时吃药
She's fine, as long as she takes her meds
远离那些导致现实感丧失的意象
and stays away from imagery that induces derealization.
她所经历的副作用
The effects she was experiencing...
都是幻觉 对吧
they're hallucinations, right?
她说她看到了一个原来认识的人
She said she was seeing somebody from her past.
她有说看到谁了吗
She say who she saw?
实话说 这不是我能问的事
I didn't think it was my business to ask, to be honest.
有什么需要我知情的吗
Is there something I should know?
没有
Nothing at all.
-能帮我个忙吗 -可能吧
- Can you help me? - Uh, maybe.
-你好 玛拉·肯特 -凯西·海瑟威
- Hi, I'm Mara Kint. - Casey Hathaway.
你就是那位在使用2.0版的女士 太棒了
You're the 2.0 lady. Awesome.
你是设计师
So you're a designer.
没错 我在各个小组都有呆过
Yeah, I float between the teams.
笛卡尔负责设计风 梅根负责设计水
Decal there runs the wind team, Megan's in charge of water,
我们也都做绿化设计
and we all work on greenery.
好的 在进入幻梦空间前 我需要点帮助
Okay, so I need help getting ready for a Reverie.
没问题 乐意效劳
Sure, anything I can do.
我知道在进去的时候 我可以改变相貌
I know that I can change my look when I go in,
可以带一些枪♥支♥之类的小东西
and carry something small, like a gun.
问题是 我可以带些大点的东西吗
Well, the question is, can I carry something much larger?
完全没问题 你想带什么
Yeah, absolutely. What did you have in mind?
他在扫射 然后乘直升机走了
He's shooting, then he takes off on a helicopter,
像疯子一样扔钱
throwing money like a madman.
我没看错吧
Is that what I think it is?
老大 你看那辆武装卡车
Hey, boss, check out that armored truck.
真是相当棒啊
Have a look at that.
你负责前面 我负责后面
Take the front, I'll take the back.
又是你
You again.
离我远点
Give me some space.
我说了走远点 你们到底
I said give me some space. What--
好吧 你要干嘛
Okay, what do you want?
-我是来帮你的 -我不需要 我挺好
- I'm here to help you. - I don't need it, I'm fine.
-谢了 -听着
- Thanks. - Okay, look.
我都懂
I understand.
在这里 你可以做任何人
In here, you get to be who you want.
可以做任何事
You get to do what you want.
你觉得自己很强大
And that's very powerful,
但其代价是你的生活 内特
but you're paying for it with your life, Nate.
你的现实生活
Your real life.
你在幻梦空间里待太久了
You are spending so much time in the Reverie
现实生活支离破碎
that it's falling apart.
女士 我不知道你在说些什么
Lady, I don't even know what you're talking about.
你知道我在说什么 我和你妻子聊过了
Oh, yes, you do. I spoke with your wife.
她说有不好的事发生了
She said something's wrong.
她需要你回到现实里来
She really needs you to come out.
安妮
Annie...
没了我 她能过得更好
Annie's better off without me.
这里就是我的现实
This is my real life now.
-不 内特 -我们没什么可说的了
- No, Nate-- - We're done here.
不不 等等 等等
No, no, hey. Wait! Wait!
你知道要怎么做
You know what to do.
你要做什么 听得见吗
What are you doing? Excuse me?
好了 别这样 让我出去
Okay, come on, let me out of here.
行吗
Okay?
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
路到头了
End of the road!
停车
Stop!
退出
Exitus!
你好 安妮
Hi, Annie.
我律师嘱咐我不要和你说话
My lawyer said not to talk to you.
我不是来聊案子的
Oh, I'm not here about the lawsuit.
我只关心内特
All I care about is Nate.
拜托
Please.
我需要你帮忙才能带他出来
I could really use your help to get him out.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得你说得对
I think you were right.
有什么不对劲
Something is wrong.
那里有事牵绊住他了
Something is keeping him in there.
你知道会是什么事吗
Do you have any idea what that could be?
我也问了自己这个问题一百万次了
I've asked myself that question a million times.
我想不出来
I can't figure it out.
是经济问题吗
Well, were there money issues?
或者也许和你怀孕有关
Or maybe it had something to do with your pregnancy?
不 都不是的
No, nothing like that.
内特迫不及待想当爸爸
Nate couldn't wait to be a dad.
肯定有什么原因
Well, there has to be a reason.
不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
有一阵子 我以为和
For a while, I thought it might have something to do
那次闯空门有关 但是...
with the break-in, but...
有人闯入过你们家
You had a break-in?
是的 很不幸
Yeah, it was pretty awful.
那时我们都在家
We were both home when it happened.
天呐
Oh, my God.
有人从窗户那翻了进来
Someone broke in through a window.
我当时在另一间房♥ 但内特撞见了他
I was in the other room, but Nate walked in on him.
他拿着把刀
He had a knife.
不过谢天谢地他没有伤害我们
He didn't hurt us, thank God.
但之后我有好几个星期都睡不着觉
But I couldn't sleep for weeks afterwards.
我无法想象 这对内特会有什么影响
I can't even imagine. How did Nate handle it?
他还好
He was fine.
我们都被那晚的事吓坏了
I mean, we were both freaked out the night it happened,
但他很快就没事了
but he got over it pretty quickly.
事实上 几周后他还开始告诉我
Actually, he started telling me a few weeks later
我需要把这事放下了
I needed to move on.
-或许他没有放下 -不
- Well, maybe he didn't. - No.
闯入事件对他没什么影响
The break-in didn't do this.
是别的原因
Something else happened.
所以我无法理解这一切
That's what's so weird about all this.
内特是那种值得依靠的人
Nate's the guy other people lean on.
朋友 亲人 工作
Friends, family, work.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表