剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表
He was listening.
我本来可以
I... I could have--
我本来可以把枪从他手里抢走
I could have grabbed the gun away from him.
我们本来...
We could have...
我们本来可以脱身的
We could have just walked away.
-你叫了警♥察♥吗 -玛拉
- Did you call the police? - Mara.
没有 不不 我
No, no. No, I-- I--
-不不不不 -我警告过你
- No, no, no, no. - Oh, I told you
-不要 -他们马上就走
- not to... - They're gonna go away.
是-报♥警♥ -他们马上就走
- ...call the police. - They're gonna go away.
-我没有 -我警告过你
- No, I didn't. - I told you...
-他们马上就走 -不要报♥警♥
- They're gonna go away. - ...not to call the police.
我没有 雷 雷
No, no, no, Ray, Ray.
-我没有 -他们马上就走
- No! - They're gonna go away.
我会让他们离开
I'm gonna make them go away.
-不 雷 雷 -求你了 求你了
- No, Ray, Ray. - Please, please, please!
雷 雷 雷 雷
Ray! Ray! Ray! Ray!
我什么也做不了
There was nothing that I could do.
然后雷举起枪自杀
And then Ray took the gun and pulled it on himself.
他甚至都没打准
He couldn't even do that right.
子弹穿过他的大脑前侧
The bullet went through the front of his brain.
他没死
It didn't kill him.
但是却一辈子变成植物人了
He just ended up in a coma for the rest of his life.
程序发现的是哪一部分
What part of that is the program digging up?
哈斯金斯先生 奥利弗偷了我们的技术
Mr. Haskins, Oliver has a piece of technology he stole from us.
我没看到任何证明我客户偷东西的证据
I've seen no proof my client has stolen anything.
我会找到证据的
I'll find the proof.
在你找到之前 不要再来打扰希尔先生
Until you do, you'll leave Mr. Hill alone.
鉴于你今天对待他的行为
Given the way he's been treated today,
我不报♥警♥ 你就已经很幸运了
you're lucky I'm not filing charges with the police.
你拿我没辙的 查理
So you can't touch me, Charlie.
我有办法的 奥利弗
Yes, I can, Oliver.
只要给我时间
Just give me time.
你一直认为自己掌控大局对吗
You always think you're in control, don't you?
那是你的一贯作风
It's your identity.
但是如果
But what if...
现在是我在掌控大局呢
I'm in control now?
回头见
See ya.
雷开枪打了杰米和布莱恩后 他有说什么吗
Did Ray say anything to you after he shot Jamie and Brynn?
没有
No.
他朝自己开枪前 有说什么吗
Did he say anything before he shot himself?
没有
Uh... no.
那警♥察♥来之前 你在干什么
So, what did you do until the police came?
我就站在那里哭
I stood there. I cried.
你确定这是全部经过吗
And you're sure that's all?
我不知道 也许是吧
I don't know. Maybe? Yeah.
我不知道你想问出些什么 保罗
I don't know what you expect from this, Paul.
你们在干什么
What's going on here?
保罗认为现实感丧失
Paul thinks that the derealizations have
与布雷恩和杰米有关
something to do with Brynn and Jamie.
-他有套理论 -我知道他的理论
- He has this theory - I know his theory.
他全告诉我了
He's told me all about it.
我觉得他没法用这套理论说服你
I didn't think he was going to beat you over the head with it.
我们只是想解决问题 查理
We're just trying to unearth something, Charlie.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
这是有根据的假说
It's a valid hypothesis.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
因为你不知道那天发生了什么
Because you don't really know what happened that day.
来我办公室吧
Come up to my office.
我把真♥相♥告诉你
I'll tell you the truth.
过去几年来
I thought about this a lot
我一直在想这个问题
over the past couple of years.
告诉自己我不该让你知道
Told myself I should never share this with you.
告诉自己绝对不能
Told myself I absolutely had to.
你真的吓到我了 查理
You're really freaking me out, Charlie.
你手♥机♥里是什么
What is on your phone?
那天我在公♥寓♥里给你发了短♥信♥
That day, I texted you in the apartment.
你记得吗
You remember?
在路上了
好了好了好了
All right, all right, all right, buddy.
记得
Yes.
你给我回短♥信♥了
You texted me back.
-你回复的时候 -雷 他们马上就走
- When you did... - Ray, they're gonna go away.
你不小心打了我的电♥话♥
you accidently called my phone.
你报♥警♥了
Did you call the police?
那时我手♥机♥放兜里
By then my phone was in my pocket.
就转到语♥音♥信箱了
It went to voicemail.
我的语♥音♥信箱
My voicemail
记录了你手♥机♥在公♥寓♥里接收到的一切
recorded everything your phone transmitted from the apartment.
很抱歉让你听这个
I'm sorry you have to hear this.
但这很重要
But it's important.
-你报♥警♥了 -玛拉
- You called the police? - Mara?
不要不要不要不要 雷 雷 雷
No. No, no, no. Ray. Ray. Ray.
我告诉你不能报♥警♥
I told you not to call the police.
对我知道 我知道 他们会走的
Yes. I know, I know. They're gonna go away.
-雷 他们会走的 -不要
- Ray, they're gonna go away. - No.
-不要 -天呐
- Please. - Oh, God.
雷 雷
Ray! Ray!
雷 雷
Ray! Ray!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
本不该这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
不要
No.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不对
No, that--
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
他自杀前什么都没说
He didn't say anything before he shot himself.
我知道你是这么认为的
Look, I know that's what you believe.
我知道因为你事后是这么跟我说的
I know because that's what you told me afterward.
我知道
And I could tell...
你以为你跟我讲的是事实
You thought you were telling the truth,
但其实不然
but it wasn't.
不是 查理 我在现场
No, Charlie, I-- I was there.
他没说话
He didn't speak.
受创患者会抑制记忆
It's common for trauma victims
这很常见
to suppress memories.
你知道的
You know that.
这也是为什么我还留着它
That's why I kept this.
我知道没有证据
I knew you wouldn't believe me
你是不会相信我的
if I didn't have proof.
他跟你说话了
He spoke to you.
你也和他说了
And you spoke to him.
你杀了她们 雷
You killed them, Ray.
他们再也回不来了
They're never coming back.
你不想下半辈子都在监狱里度过的
You don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison.
想想你愿意吗
Thinking about that do you?
-不想 -你不用非得走那条路
- No. - You don't have to.
你以为她要离开你是吗
You thought she was going to leave you, right?
你以为你会孤独一人
You thought that you were going to be all alone.
其实不会非得如此
Well, you don't have to be.
你可以现在就随她一起
You can be with her right now.
如果这是你真心想要的
If that's what you really want.
他们随时都会到
They're gonna be here any second.
你再也不会有这个机会了
You'll never have this chance again.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
不管怎样 他都会自杀的
He would have shot himself anyway.
没人会怪你的 玛拉
No one would have blamed you, Mara.
换我我就会徒手杀死他
I'd have killed him myself with my bare hands
事后再来根烟
and smoked a cigar after.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
剧集 | 虚拟幻梦 | 导航列表