剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
以前被关着的地方
Used to be locked up.
从1992年至今的某一时刻 它逃出来了
And sometime between 1992 and now, it got out.
如果真的找到了那个笼子
So, if you do find that cage,
你能确定冰心杀手不会在那里吗
are you sure the Frozen Hearts Killer won't be there?
在特罗特的记忆里 那东西并不想
In Trott's memory, the thing was being locked up
被关起来 我...
against its will. I...
不管它是怎么逃出来的
No matter how it got out,
我不认为它会冒险再跑回去
I don't think it would risk coming back.
你为什么一直说“你”呢
Why do you keep saying "You"?
好吧 或许我不该这么说
Uh... Okay, I probably should have led with this,
不过你只能靠你自己了
but you were on a roll.
我不能去
I can't come.
我有背靠背的辅♥导♥课程要上
I got back-to-back tutoring sessions scheduled,
而且我不想取消孩子们的课程
and I don't want to cancel on the kids.
我...我可以去
I... I can go.
如果你愿意让我去的话
You know, I-if you'll... If you'll spare me.
完全没问题 实际上
Hey. Hey, not a problem at all. In fact,
这是个好主意 你们可以
great idea, and you can
互相监督对方不惹麻烦
keep each other out of trouble.
你居然想和我一起去抓捕
You want to come with me on a quest to track down
一个超自然的冰心杀戮机器
a supernatural heart-freezing killing machine?
你这种说法听起来非常酷
See, when you say it like that, it sounds super cool.
好吧
Okay.
有一个人能帮忙了
One hand on deck.
这个小镇就靠我们了
The town is counting on us.
不能再出现受害者了
We can't let another person die.
我看到他手上有血迹的时候
When I noticed he had blood on his hands,
就叫鲍勃西先生离开我的车了
I told Mr. Bobbsey to get out of my car,
那是我最后一次见到他
and that's the last that I saw of him.
之后就再也没有他的消息了 我不知道他现在在哪里
I haven't heard from him since. I have no idea where he is.
好了 在这里签字来证明你的证词
Okay. Just sign here verifying your statement.
等等 先别签字
Wait. Don't sign anything yet.
埃斯的豁免协议呢
Where's Ace's immunity agreement?
我和吉恩说好了的
That was my stipulation with Jean.
埃斯作为检方的证人
Ace testifies as the State's witness
以换取豁免权
in exchange for immunity.
我不能代表地方检察官
I can't speak for the D.A.
好吧 如果她食言了 而这整个作证只是一种手段
Well, if she reneges on our deal and this was just a ploy
好让埃斯承认他所知道的信息
to get Ace to admit what he knows on the record,
那么你也别想用这份没有签字的证词来对付他
you can forget about using that unsworn statement against him.
我会向法官提出来的
I'll take it up with the judge.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
-听... -这事还没完呢
-Look, n... -This isn't over yet.
我父母怎么过来了
What are my parents doing here?
发生什么事了 妈妈
Hey. What's going on? Mom?
都搞定了
发生什么了
What happened?
昨晚有人
Someone threw a brick
往你的房♥间里扔了一块砖
into your window last night
上面写着
with the message
“叛徒”
"Rat" On it.
是伯特伦·鲍勃西
This Bertram Bobbsey,
他知道我在配合警方调查
he knows that I'm talking to the police.
他是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
He's at the top of our list of suspects.
你确定没有别的事要告诉我们吗
Are you sure there's nothing else you can tell us?
你觉得埃斯在向你们隐瞒信息吗
You think Ace is withholding information from you?
所以检察官才撤销了豁免协议
That's why the D.A. pulled our immunity deal?
抱歉 我只是...
No, forgive me. I just...
我只是想保护我的父母
I want my parents protected.
我们能照顾好自己
我们开始录证词吧
Let's get your statement.
不用担心我们
Don't worry about us.
你要保证自己的安全
I need you to stay safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你想说我不应该打扰警方办案...
That I should let the cops do their job and...
你得找到鲍勃西先生
You need to find Mr. Bobbsey.
什么
What?
没有豁免权 你会被认定为从犯
Without immunity, you're looking at accessory to assault.
即使检察官让你辩护成轻罪
Even if the D.A. lets you plead that down to a misdemeanor,
你还是会坐牢
it still means jail time.
我能想到的唯一办法
The only route I see?
就是找到鲍勃西
Find Bobbsey.
我该怎么做呢
How am I supposed to do that?
看看你背后
Look behind you.
埃斯
Ace!
阿曼达 你怎么...
Amanda, what are you...
好了 我得走了
Yeah. Okay, I'm gonna get going.
有进展我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you with any updates.
你什么时候过来的
When did you get in town?
我坐红眼航♥班♥来的
Oh, I took a red-eye.
马蹄湾警局给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a call from the Horseshoe Bay PD
他们想知道我爸爸在哪
about my dad's whereabouts.
我很担心 就直接过来了
I got worried, so I came straight here.
我办完事就打算联♥系♥你的
I was gonna call you when I was done.
你跟警方都说了些什么
What are you telling the cops?
我说我不知道他在哪里
That I don't know where he is.
我爸爸玩失踪的时候 他总会犯错
When my dad goes off the grid, he commits.
你跟卡森·德鲁在聊什么呢
Hey, what were you talking to Carson Drew about?
能边喝咖啡边说吗
Can I answer that over coffee?
你简直是如鱼得水 对吧
This is like you in your element, right?
追踪线索 寻找隐秘的藏身之所
Following clues, searching for secret hideouts.
我都能把你想象成一个孩子
I can just imagine you as a kid.
这肯定勾起了你少女侦探的回忆 对吧
It's got to bring back some girl detective memories, huh?
老实说...
Uh, I mean...
我在八年级的时候 确实从一名
When I was in eighth grade, I did save a woman
森林疗法专家手中救下了一位女士
from a forest-based naturopath, so...
看吧 我就知道
See? I knew it.
自然疗法专家 是啊
Naturopaths. Right.
那...到底是干什么的
What-what are... What's a naturopath?
在本案中 他是一个大骗子
Uh, in this case, he was a con artist.
他用蕨菜汤冒充爱情药水来卖♥♥
He was selling fiddlehead soup as love potion,
然后他在汤里加入
and then he started spiking the soup
一种会让人上瘾的成分
with an addictive substance.
估计你也不会关心细节...
And you probably don't care about the details, so...
实际上...我很关心
Uh, actually, I... I really do.
你知道的 因为我错过了所有那些...
You know, because I missed out on all that...
你的生活片段 我想要听听那些故事
that time in your life, I-I like to hear the stories.
好吧
Okay. Um...
后来我在树林里搜寻
Well, I searched the woods,
找到了他非法的药品藏匿处
and I found his-his illegal pharmaceutical stash,
证明了他是个骗子 阻止了那位女士
proved he was a fraud, and stopped that woman
把她的大学存款花在这些森林补品上...
from spending her college savings on his forest remedies, so...
你小时候还真是不好对付啊
You were a little badass when you were a kid.
当然了 你现在也是
Not-not that you aren't now, of course.
好吧 谢谢了
Well, thank you.
轮到你讲故事了
Uh, your turn for a story.
告诉我一些我不知道的事情
Tell me something I don't know.
告诉我妈妈的事
Tell me about my mother.
露西
Lucy.
露西...
Well, Lucy...
她真的很有趣
She was really funny.
很多人并不知道这一点
A lot of people didn't know that about her.
她总能逗我笑
She made me laugh all the time.
很高兴能知道这些
I love knowing that.
我想应该是这条路
Uh, I think it's just up this way.
这条湍急的小溪比地图上的宽多了
This fast-moving river looks a lot smaller on this map.
一个十岁的孩子是怎么过去的
How did a ten-year-old cross this?
那是在三十年前的冬天
It was winter 30 years ago.
还没有全球变暖 它可能被冻住了
Uh, with less global warming, it would have been frozen over.
肯定有条路能绕过去 对吧
There's got to be a way around it, right?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表