剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我把这个从你包里偷了出来
I nicked this out of your bag.
这是个…坏习惯
It's... bad habit?
我真的不知道它在我包里
I really didn't know this was in there.
我会去还给他爸爸
I'll give it back to his dad.
这块表已经在他家族里代代相传
It's been in his family for generations.
代代相传 我的天啊
Generations! Oh, my God.
她没事吧 -没事
Is she okay? - Oh, yeah,
她经常会这样
yeah, she does this all the time.
如果不是随机的呢
What if it's not random?
如果查乐蒂的灵魂是代代相传的呢
What if Charity's soul is passed down generationally?
如果是这样
Uh, if that's the case,
那我们所需要证明的就是
then all we'd-we'd need to prove the theory
马修·伯克和杰克·卡赞的祖先
is to confirm that Matthew Burke and Jake Cazine
在查乐蒂死的那天出现在了葛底斯堡
had ancestors at Gettysburg the day Charity died.
如果真是这样
And if they do,
我们就能由此推断出下一位受害者
we can extrapolate who the next victims would be
可能是谁了 我们可以
from there. We could
列一份潜在受害者名单
compile a list of potential victims.
虽然名单会很长 可也是条线索
I mean, it'll be a big list, but it's a lead.
一条可靠的线索
A solid lead.
因为杰克·卡赞有一位祖先
Because Jake Cazine had an ancestor
和缅因州第二十军团一起在葛底斯堡战斗
who fought with the 20th Maine Regiment at Gettysburg.
杰克以前经常和他爸爸一起去看历史重现的表演
Jake used to go to reenactments with his dad.
法♥院♥在五点关门
The courthouse closes at 5:00.
我们还有时间 对吧
Oh. Okay. Uh, we-we still have time, right, right?
我们能先去看看伊芙吗
Can we-can we check on Eve first?
好啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我在想你说过的那些关于机会的话
I was thinking about what you said about windows.
所以我想…
So I wanted to...
给南茜发条短♥信♥
just text Nancy something.
“我有重要的事情想告诉你
"I have something important I want to tell you.
你能八点来阁楼见我吗 一个人来
Can you meet me at the loft at 8:00? Alone?"
很完美…
It is both perfect...
发送吧
and sent.
贝斯
Bess.
你会感谢我的
You will thank me later.
我们得跟随自己的直觉
Hey, we have to follow our instincts.
无论我们会被带往何处
No matter where they lead us.
你的直觉可不怎么样
Your instincts are uncool.
你没问题的
You are fine.
而且你错了 我的直觉现在正指引我
And no. My instincts are leading me
去目前空无一人的伊卡兰殿
to a currently unoccupied Icarus Hall.
特伦顿桥还是被封闭着
The Trenton Bridge is still closed
泰姆伯伦斯的语♥音♥信箱说她被困在埃尔斯沃思了
and Temperance's voice mail said she's stuck in Ellsworth.
手♥机♥助手 谢谢你记录下了我的信息
Thank you, phone assistant, for transcribing my messages.
祝你好运
Good luck.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
非常好
Peachy.
待会见
See you later.
等我一会 -没问题
Give me two secs. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是什么 -帕克探员
Hey, what's this? - Agent Park
把他知道的佛罗里达的心理医生
put together a list of psychologists
都写下来了
that he knows in Florida.
他觉得他们可以帮助我治疗断片
He thinks they can help with my blackouts.
你要回佛罗里达了吗 -寒假的时候回去
You're going back to Florida? - For winter break.
或许会待更久
Maybe longer.
我有些事情需要处理
I got some things to process.
是我的原因 对吗
It's me, isn't it?
因为我你才从来都不回佛罗里达
I'm the reason you never came back to Florida.
你把那天晚上发生的事怪在我头上
Because you blame me for what happened that night,
而我… -不是 不是的 天啊 不是的
and I... - No. No. No, no. God, no.
伊芙 不是你 是因为…
Eve, no. It's...
是因为我感到羞耻
It's because I'm ashamed.
知道了吗 是因为…
Okay? It's because...
…家乡的所有人都希望我有很大的成就
... everyone back home expected great things from me.
大学资格 橄榄球职业生涯
College. NFL career.
那些超乎他们想象的成功 而实际上
Success beyond their wildest dreams, and instead
我杀了一个人 进了少管所
I killed a man and I went to juvie. It feels like
我感觉自己不能回去
I can't go back home until I make better
除非我能做到比他们所期望的更好
than what everyone expected.
唯一给你这么大压力的人就是你自己
The only person putting that pressure on you is you.
是啊 我也开始意识到这一点了
I'm starting to realize that, yeah.
我希望你相信我说的这些话
And I hope you believe me
你没有需要感到羞耻的事情
when I say this. You have nothing to be ashamed of.
那个时候你很了不起 现在也是
You were amazing then and you are amazing now.
不过 我不会强迫你回去的
But I won't push you to go back.
特别是自从我自己都不怎么想回去以后
Especially since I don't much feel like going back myself.
那就别回去了 待在马蹄湾
Then don't go back. Stay in Horseshoe Bay.
谢谢你 乔治 不过
Thank you, George. But
不行 我必须得回去
no, I-I have to go back.
我得开始处理我的创伤
I have to start processing my trauma.
还有…
And...
你们俩还有时间去法♥院♥
you two still have time to get to the courthouse.
我听到你们谈话了 去结婚吧
I heard you earlier. Go get married.
开心起来 尼克
Be happy, Nick.
什么 不 现在四点五十 我们只有十分钟了
What? No. It's 4:50. We have ten minutes.
或许他们因为天气原因关门了
Maybe-maybe they shut down for the weather?
一点点冰霜就让正义的大厅关门了吗
A little frost, and the halls of justice stop?
我不这么认为
I don't think so!
打扰了 有人吗
Excuse me! Hello?!
或许哪里有个提示
Ma-Maybe there's a sign, huh?
或许我们应该明天再来
Maybe we should, uh, we should try again tomorrow.
不行
No.
没门 不行 你知道提示是什么吗
No way. No. You know what's a sign?
你没有溺水
You not drowning.
我们在你英勇的救人 经过路上的黑冰
Us getting here in time, despite heroics
并且调查完案件之后
and black ice being on the road,
还能及时赶到这
and a freakin' murder investigation.
有人吗
Hello! Whoa.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry about that.
今天就我一个人在这
I'm the only one here today,
我正准备回家了
and I was just about to head home.
很幸运我听到了你们的声音
Lucky thing I heard you.
听到了吗 幸运的事
Hear that? Lucky thing.
我们想要在今天登记结婚 -没错
We would like to get married today. - Yes.
麻烦你了 -你们来对地方了 进来吧
Please. - Well, you came to the right place. Come on.
好了…
Okay...
所有的文件都准备好了
All the paperwork's ready to go.
太棒了
Great.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
一条走道
An aisle.
我应该顺着走道走向你 对吧
I-I should walk down an aisle, right?
是啊 是啊 当然了
Right, right. Yeah. Of course.
古德曼法官 你介意吗
Um, uh, Judge Goodman, would you mind?
没问题
Sure.
这样如何
How's this?
很好
Yeah.
这感觉…很好
This... is good.
你准备好了
Whenever you're ready,
就走向我们
just walk towards us.
我做不到
I can't.
我非常想要这么做 可我觉得我做不到
Oh, I want to so badly, but I don't think I can.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
能等我们一会吗
Give us a second?
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是一直在想“婚姻是什么”
I just keep thinking "What is marriage?"
它意味着把两个灵魂缠绕在一起
It means entwining two souls together
共度余生
for the rest of their lives.
婚姻跟发生在你和奥黛特身上的事
Hey, marriage isn't the same thing
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表